Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) (38334 Views)

Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by omobabaonibaba(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I am no shock Buhari loved shildren
That is why he arrested Nnamdi KANU for sleeping with olosho.
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
2003 pictures grin grin

Zombies am in my house, comma beat me cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by samx4real(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmm... So he don resurrect
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2017
May God forgive him and give Nigerians grace and love to forgive him and pray for his recovery......

#love is all that matters#
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by MaziUchea: 10:24pm On May 27, 2017
itsJude:
my presido , the great man , the hero of anti corruption

The man that makes the rich hide their stolen wealth

The man that is so diplomatic igbos are shouting biafra after 16 years of silence

The man that is respected worldwide

Unbribeable , intelligent , honest

A man of true integrity

I celebrate you boss
them don do you wayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2017
itsJude:

The man that is so diplomatic igbos are shouting biafra after 16 years of silence

A man of true integrity

I celebrate you boss

Shame to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by FRANKLAD1: 10:48pm On May 27, 2017
Baba where u dey? angryBaba where u dey?
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by dokJ: 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
Ojukwu is gone but his manhood lives on unlike buhari who is totally gone
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Ikology(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
It will not be well with who is posting upandan pictures of this vegetable when people are yearning for governance
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2017
He loves children especially female once,he was a great man but death took him away from Afonjas

RIP sir
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by dokJ: 10:52pm On May 27, 2017
its obvious Bayo is somehow jobless now...
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by sizzlingcold(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2017
itsJude:

A man of true integrity

I celebrate you boss
Recession never reach your side
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 11:24pm On May 27, 2017
SO THE VEGETABLE FINALLY DIDNT MAKE IT.
RIP DEAR VEGGIE.
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Newbiee: 11:30pm On May 27, 2017
ymee:
I wish to go back to kid's age, no job nothing to worry about just cry when u ar hungry.

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
You know all these, but still crying for job, you must be kidding, man grow up, you can be an employer of labour with these skills.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 27, 2017
You are very stupid to posted these rubbish to deceiving gullible Hausa kids.

If he(Buhari) is still alive and strong, what stopping him from releasing press statement of 27 May? Oh, are they not done with statements crafting

Nonsense block heads.

So this is London hospital

E be like say, the idiot don high unresponsively. Or did he think that outside his environment are stupid and foolish as him

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2017
Who cares? Sick relic
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Efewestern: 12:00am On May 28, 2017
apc and scam.. they made pdp looks like Saint..
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Emassive(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2017
Oga where you dey sir?
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by veron007: 12:38am On May 28, 2017
itsJude:

A man of true integrity

I celebrate you boss

Mumu mumu.....just 0ne 100 naira condom would have prevented this. SMH.
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Mubby4luv(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2017
Despite the hate, Buhari is the best leader that can manage Nigeria to an extent for now and everyone knows this ..
Like if you agree and share if you disagree. Get well soon PMB
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 28, 2017
Jolar101:
You are very stupid to posted these rubbish to deceiving gullible Hausa kids.

If he(Buhari) is still alive and strong, what stopping him from releasing press statement of 27 May? Oh, are they not done with statements crafting

Nonsense block heads.

So this is London hospital

E be like say, the idiot don high unresponsively. Or did he think that outside his environment are stupid and foolish as him

What did you type up there for God's sake?
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2017
TIDDOLL:
So much hatred for this man in the land
Don't know why........
I love and respect you Sir !!
Get well!

To slap you de hungry me

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 6:39am On May 28, 2017
ymee:
I wish to go back to kid's age, no job nothing to worry about just cry when u ar hungry.

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
kai, up till now this guy never get job nawa for naija oooo more Greece to you elbow sha.
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2017
itsJude:

A man of true integrity

I celebrate you boss

BROO U HV MADE MY DAY WITH THIS UR COMMENTS.......MAY GOD GIVE .....BUHARI.... GOOD HEALTH.

LOOTERS. MUST HIDE....... DON'T WORY BIAFRA WILL DIE AFTER.....BUHARI TENURE .IN TEAR 2022.

I LOVE BUHARI........
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Timijo(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2017
Buhari interesting moment with his grand children in London? These people can lie sha. Anyway, I'm not surprised, APC and lies be like 5&6. Please I need someone to help me with the picture.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by udison(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
RIP sir.

The whole of Daura misses you
While the rest of Nigeria is rejoicing.
RIP? WEN DID BUHARI DIE
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2017
our humble president went to London to rest in _________.
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2017
Tiny23:

What did you type up there for God's sake?
Those pictures Buhari's photographer posted are nothing but lies.

Maybe in the coming weeks, they will release propaganda(lies). They are good at copying other people speeches.

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 28, 2017
Timijo:
Buhari interesting moment with his grand children in London? These people can lie sha. Anyway, I'm not surprised, APC and lies be like 5&6. Please I need someone to help me with the picture.

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2017
Wishing you quick recovery my amiable president. The Lord is your strength. I believe in your ability to take us to enviable height. You shall come back to Nigeria Hale and hearthy by God's grace and continue your good work. We love sir. Whatever enemies like, they say, you are there with God's knowledge.
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by adecz: 8:29am On May 28, 2017
Na only this jumper
& cap, Osinbajo get?? undecided

The man just dey dress like
retired carpenter.... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall / Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.