Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs (31646 Views)

Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by eph123(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, release you to go and do your wedding, are you for real, you will do your wedding in police cell and if convicted you will do reception in jail, do the crime , do the time, no sympathy from me to economic thieves and looters whose actions directly & indirectly affect the masses, he should be flogged with 90,000 lashes with hard labor , where is my cane to flog this criminal sad

Yay!! The olokpa is back on duty with his cane cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by demarc001: 10:22pm On May 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l read it, he will be convicted , did you read the part that says he was arrested before for similar offence, he is a serial offender and he deserves all he gets, he should be flogged 800,000 lashes daily and jailed, nonsense wink

Am not justiftying him oo. But In this country law enforcement agents can cook up anything to justify their actions. Most cases its difficult to tell between them and suspects/criminals who lie most.
God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AngelicBeing: 10:23pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Yay!! The olokpa is back on duty with his cane cheesy
wink

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AngelicBeing: 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
demarc001:

Am not justiftying him oo. But In this country law enforcement agents can cook up anything to justify their actions. Most cases its difficult to tell between them and suspects/criminals who lie most.
God help us all.

Speaking on the arrest of the suspect, the Rivers State Commandant of the NSCDC, Mohammed Haruna, described him as a notorious oil bunkerer, who once escaped from operatives of the corps.

Haruna also dismissed Onyenze’s plea to be freed so that he (suspect) would be able to attend his traditional marriage ceremony as a ploy to whip up sympathy.

“The man had been arrested before and he escaped. He is a notorious oil bunkerer. We were able to arrest him again. He escaped and went back to the crime of oil theft, but we have got hold of him. This time around, he will face the law.

“On his claim about marriage, it is false. We have not been able to verify his claim. He is just trying to whip up sympathy. Even the address he gave as a place he operates a shop is false. Our investigation is still ongoing and he would be charged to court at the end of investigation,” the state NSCDC commandant said

l know what you posted above sometimes do happen, but from the excerpts l quoted in italics, the guy is a serial offender and as a result, my verdict as the President appointed by Osibanjo to flog criminals, l hereby sentenced the guy to 500,000 lashes + 5 years in jail. Case closed, next news jare

1 Like

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by eph123(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by labonita1(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Who believe deveropers these days?

Release him and see him in Malaysia
lmao
he's thinking about his traditional marriage
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AngelicBeing: 10:32pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

tongue
How are you doing smiley
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by eph123(f): 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
How are you doing smiley

Good, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AngelicBeing: 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Good, thanks. Currently on a ban, lol.
Hehehe, ban ke, why posting it , walls have ears, hide in planet Pluto until you are released from the ban, l have decided to take a back sit from politics section, it is full of people with daggers, spears, Ak-47, Nuclear bombs, and comm-enters & posters are skewed / biased in promoting ethnicity, tribe, party affiliations, religion etc and as such, l dont think l can fit in there because l am neither PDP nor APC but l just wish good governance for the masses the same way l have enjoyed it in other saner climes l have been to, nothing more smiley
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
he is a developer.
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by eph123(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hehehe, ban ke, why posting it , walls have ears, hide in planet Pluto until you are released from the ban, l have decided to take a back sit from politics section, it is full of people with daggers, spears, Ak-47, Nuclear bombs, and comm-enters & posters are skewed / biased in promoting ethnicity, tribe, party affiliations, religion etc and as such, l dont think l can fit in there because l am neither PDP nor APC but l just wish good governance for the masses the same way l have enjoyed it in other saner climes l have been to, nothing more smiley

True that, I'm going to to edit it. You are right, it should be about good governance but majority are skewed one way or the other just as you said. Nigeria still has a long way to go, it makes me ashamed sometimes seeing the state of things.

1 Like

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AngelicBeing: 11:23pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

True that, I'm going to to edit it. You are right, it should be about good governance but majority are skewed one way or the other just as you said. Nigeria still has a long way to go, it makes me ashamed sometimes seeing the state of things.
l concur, Been ashamed is an understatement, I was on vacation recently to somewhere within Asia, l left my base to go and cool off, there was a robbery and murder incident about few kilometers to the hotel l stayed, guess what happened, the police arrested the murderer and all the people involved in less than 24hours, money was recovered, all suspects arrested, currently in prison awaiting judgment, I can go on and on, I sometimes weep for Nigeria, we have so much resources but lack of visionary leaders, I don't know if :we will ever get it right, very unfortunate sad
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Trendirabingi: 12:17am On May 28, 2017
zxcvb:
Nairaland, Tribalism will take us no where.... this menace has now spilled over to vanguard, bellanaija , Lindaikejiblog etc

#SayNoToTribalism
it is preposterous that most ediots, especially low mentality individuals have taken it as a full time job and food at d slightest opportunity, its such a shame... Thesame thing that derailed their then forefathers in prehistoric civil war times that finally degenerated into the war n finally the cesspit called nigeria they have today is wat most ediots in the name of misguided immature reprobates have started to ignorantly propagate, ferment and stupify demselves with, thinking it is fun, not knowing they are making their journey far... Stewpid ediots in the name of NCAN or watever they cloth their selves wif, its so disgusting and obnoxious to have some ppl hovering around the social media with their disgusting selves, and they are now so many on nairaland. how they got to discover nairaland and begin their infestations is very disgusting to phantom... Yet making this forum more or less like a joke. this is completely no longer the nairaland many use to know back then... Now this reprobates are spreading to other social media network, with out rethink on their infantile proclivities.... Its disgusting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AleeDee(m): 5:24am On May 28, 2017
No be only wedding. U'll also be released to attend ur burial. *hiss*
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Ikpewe: 6:11am On May 28, 2017
Igbo spoted
NwaObinkita:
angry
God punish Civil Defense people.

1 Like

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by nnanaut(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
God punish Civil Defense people.
Are u sure your hands are clean for making this kind of comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Oil Thief.

If these MOFOs see oil thieves will they wait.

How can you just pick a civilian and call him an oil thief. He wasnt even in the act of steling so why call him a thief.

These guys are just looking for cheap publicity at the xpense of innocent civilians.

This civil defence guys will not stand for a second if the come in contact with a real oil thief. Dem go die pieces.

Make dem catch U...
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Originalsly: 7:18am On May 28, 2017
Heavy duty mechanic..... the truck had brake problem.... but the truck was driving and he inside. I believe him.
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by AntiWailer: 7:20am On May 28, 2017
The eediot advised people to avoid this kind of situation but claimed he is innocent.
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by xnsandrxns: 7:20am On May 28, 2017
This is a summary of the mindset of the biafrogs

This is a criminal but he will be celebrated in his town as long as he has money.

He is not bothered that his people will be ashamed of his criminal behaviour because they won't.

They celebrate all sort of criminals

This people are pathetic
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Codyt(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
I feel for him
Me too. People really don't know what drives a nigga to steal.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by vickylincon(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2017
zxcvb:
Nairaland, Tribalism will take us no where.... this menace has now spilled over to vanguard, bellanaija , Lindaikejiblog etc

#SayNoToTribalism
are you serious?..but most guys here are doing it for fun o. but those platforms you mentioned are international o
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by eph123(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l concur, Been ashamed is an understatement, I was on vacation recently to somewhere within Asia, l left my base to go and cool off, there was a robbery and murder incident about few kilometers to the hotel l stayed, guess what happened, the police arrested the murderer and all the people involved in less than 24hours, money was recovered, all suspects arrested, currently in prison awaiting judgment, I can go on and on, I sometimes weep for Nigeria, we have so much resources but lack of visionary leaders, I don't know if :we will ever get it right, very unfortunate sad

I know right, same with the Manchester attack. Within hours the profile and full history of the attacker had been revealed. I believe Nigerian police can work tbh but they are not motivated and the tools are not there.

Hopefully one day soon we will make progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
vickylincon:
are you serious?..but most guys here are doing it for fun o. but those platforms you mentioned are international o

Yea I'm serious... go check d comment box of these platforms and you will b shocked to see tribalism at its peak
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by vickylincon(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
zxcvb:

Yea I'm serious... go check d comment box of these platforms and you will b shocked to see tribalism at its peak
no thanks to ffk for constantly separating people with his speeches and nnamdi kanu for his hate speeches then.

1 Like

Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Skubidude(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2017
leofab:
Let him Go
Are u 4 real even as u fine reach so?
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by leofab(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
Skubidude:

Are u 4 real even as u fine reach so?
what has my look got to do with this? To err is human while forgiveness is divine.
Re: Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs by Skubidude(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
leofab:
what has my look got to do with this? To err is human while forgiveness is divine.

You hav a good heart. Let get to knw each other, i hav pm u pls reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.