Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria (30888 Views)

2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. / Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Timbuktu14(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2017
ignis:
Nice one...
He needs to eat enough fufu when he comes to Nigeria, to increase his strength.
He's retired now... So, your fufu won't do him any good! cheesy
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by azimibraun: 11:50am On May 28, 2017
OKorowanta:
Spending money on that money miss-road while motherless homes need just a little to breathe.
By the time he comes and goes back, I will want you to still maintain the same position o! Mayweather is visiting Nigeria and you think it's a waste. Have you botherd to check what visits like this does to the communities this celebs visit. He wll make commitment and he will fulfil them interms of assistance to be it Destitutes, Handicapped people, Widows, Building an academy, Adoption of exceptionally talented orphans, opening up potentials of those communities to the world, Staging of big fights in Nigeria in the future.. etc. Mayweather will come and go and Nigeria will be the biggest gainer not Mr Mayweather.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by ednut1(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Ordinary Mayweather undecided when we have Bash-Ali and Anthony Joshua.

Oya you people should come and beat me I'm in my house lipsrsealed
no dey mention bash alli in same sentence. Bash alli na fraudster won nothing. Google am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by OKorowanta: 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
By the time he comes and goes back, I will want you to still maintain the same position o! Mayweather is visiting Nigeria and you think it's a waste. Have you botherd to check what visits like this does to the communities this celebs visit. He wll make commitment and he will fulfil them interms of assistance to be it Destitutes, Handicapped people, Widows, Building an academy, Adoption of exceptionally talented orphans, opening up potentials of those communities to the world, Staging of big fights in Nigeria in the future.. etc. Mayweather will come and go and Nigeria will be the biggest gainer not Mr Mayweather.

Like your assertions.
I hope it works out the way u've program it.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Samkeniyy(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
ednut1:
no dey mention bash alli in same sentence. Bash alli na fraudster won nothing. Google am
Wetin bash Ali do you sef. Pity the guy ego.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Wetin bash Ali do you sef. Pity the guy ego.
e dey pain me say i was deceived growing up. Same bash allo dey tell pple on facebook to google holyfield. Say d guy broke and only came to lagos for money. He never google hin own self grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by ziga: 12:09pm On May 28, 2017
No other English word besides storm?

Nobody dey visit anymore. Na so so storming.

OK.

1 Like

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by elenewton1: 12:14pm On May 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Ordinary Mayweather undecided when we have Bash-Ali and Anthony Joshua.

Oya you people should come and beat me I'm in my house lipsrsealed

Bash wetin?? undecided you no well o
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by armadeo(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
OKorowanta:

Like your assertions.

Lol. The guy think say may weather dey run for political office.

Nigerians too like promise.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by AkumahTalk(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
Bash Ali no get packaging (no proper branding) na im make. Na him do him self
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2017
Africans!! The other day it was Evander and now is Mayweather.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Samkeniyy(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
ednut1:
e dey pain me say i was deceived growing up. Same bash allo dey tell pple on facebook to google holyfield. Say d guy broke and only came to lagos for money. He never google hin own self grin
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
Unbelievable... This will have significant immediate and future boost to our economy and tourism sector.

Tourism ke....
Shebi dem want turn the guy to statue and perm am for Anambra...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
Wasting money to Host a dude that is already Rich... Nigerians and misplace priority
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Hades2016(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What benefit is this tour to Nigeria, smart guy is coming to pack even more money in Nigeria. You bring his fight, yes a good idea but this one looks rubbish.
don't mind Nigeria , na mumu thing we go da do up and down .... our economy is dying everyday seconds of the day ......iranu
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by OKorowanta: 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
armadeo:

Lol. The guy think say may weather dey run for political office.

Nigerians too like promise.

I swear.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by RealHaute: 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
ignis:
Nice one...
He needs to eat enough fufu when he comes to Nigeria, to increase his strength.

The fufu no dey show for your body o. lipsrsealed
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by lovedad222: 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I'll be happy if e help me punch Yahweh. That god need some sense.
God for give u.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by tiger28: 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What benefit is this tour to Nigeria, smart guy is coming to pack even more money in Nigeria. You bring his fight, yes a good idea but this one looks rubbish.
GBAM!!!!Best comment ever!This is just an easy way to make money for him. It is a well known thing among american celebrities that Africa is the easiest way to make very easy money. Kim Kardashian last came into Nigeria for JUST 8 hours and got paid close to $200,000. And these folks can easily avoid paying taxes on these cool money.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by KingGBsky(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:

Is it your money he is going to pack? or did the organisers tell you they are not making money from his coming to Naija?
you people are always quick to criticize everything, still you can't contribute anything meaningful to the society.
even to yourself. yinmu.

1 Like

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
OKorowanta:

Like your assertions.

Work gini? They said d same with Kim K, tray songz grin, busta rhymes etc. Na money n faaji all of dem come pack go bak yankee #smartpeople
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by sunnysunny69(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2017
KingGBsky:

Is it your money he is going to pack? or did the organisers tell you they are not making money from his coming to Naija?
you people are always quick to criticize everything, still you can't contribute anything meaningful to the society.
even to yourself. yinmu.
I have made more contributions to Nigeria than your father and yourself combine. Have you ever achieved anything good in life ? I guess capital NO, so get some money, go watch floyd and count that as a life achievement asshol*.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Meelaw(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by lizko(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
Avenue 4celeb 2take selfe and start posting it up and down in d social media
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Awoo88: 1:29pm On May 28, 2017
Except those guys bringing him have money to burn, I don't see how this visit makes economic sense. People pay to have lunch with this guy. People paid as much as 2k ponud just for a training section. What Nigerian in his right sense will paid any body to eat with them? Paid just to run around for few hour and do push ups. Not just pay but pay plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Schematics: 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
"Anambra, Lagos and Abuja tour on 12th, 13th and 14th June respectively"

One represent the East, the other represent the West while another represent the North. Where things are happening in 9ja. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better? / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.