Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria (30894 Views)

2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. / Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by KingGBsky(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
I have made more contributions to Nigeria than your father and yourself combine. Have you ever achieved anything good in life ? I guess capital NO, so get some money, go watch floyd and count that as a life achievement asshol*.

Yeye human being... begin count your achievement so we can see it.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by sunnysunny69(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2017
KingGBsky:

Yeye human being... begin count your achievement so we can see it.
Well, laying your mom follow by your sister is one for me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
By the time he comes and goes back, I will want you to still maintain the same position o! Mayweather is visiting Nigeria and you think it's a waste. Have you botherd to check what visits like this does to the communities this celebs visit. He wll make commitment and he will fulfil them interms of assistance to be it Destitutes, Handicapped people, Widows, Building an academy, Adoption of exceptionally talented orphans, opening up potentials of those communities to the world, Staging of big fights in Nigeria in the future.. etc. Mayweather will come and go and Nigeria will be the biggest gainer not Mr Mayweather.

Why can't the money being used to fly him in and pay for his visit go directly to the 'destitutes, handicapped people, widows and orphans' you cite?

Tons of other reasons you could have attempted to use to justify this, but this is completely illogical and brainless.

1 Like

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by helovesme(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
ednut1:
no dey mention bash alli in same sentence. Bash alli na fraudster won nothing. Google am

Exactly. The guy is a big time fraudster.

I'm glad the eyes of Nigerians have opened to see him for the fraud he truly is.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by bhella10: 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What benefit is this tour to Nigeria, smart guy is coming to pack even more money in Nigeria. You bring his fight, yes a good idea but this one looks rubbish.
pessimism is a disease
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by nijascammers: 2:12pm On May 28, 2017
Anambra gini? Ipob yoots and ipob thugs will be salivating to kidnap him .
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by sunnysunny69(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2017
bhella10:
pessimism is a disease
and Na that disease go finish you am sure.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2017
lovedad222:
God for give u.
I'm God.
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by baba4thegehs: 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
Them Don dey come collect the small money way boys dey manage go back Yankee. Oma she ooo embarassed
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Scatterscatter(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2017
CokersClub:
cheesy

Nawa ooo.. .so somebody can not play with you again embarassed
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by KingGBsky(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Well, laying your mom follow by your sister is one for me. grin grin grin grin

I know people like you. all you know is to criticize others just to attract likes.
You never get sense you they claim achievements. First of all you need sense.

Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Fourtune56(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Ordinary Mayweather undecided when we have Bash-Ali and Anthony Joshua.

Oya you people should come and beat me I'm in my house lipsrsealed
Can you imagine
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Ashley86400: 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
So Nigeria can still host celebrities during this recession period. . . grin
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Nawa ooo.. .so somebody can not play with you again embarassed
grin
Re: Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria by Umennajiego(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2017
OKorowanta:
Spending money on that money miss-road while motherless homes need just a little to breathe.

Hope u donate to motherless Homes too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better? / Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.