Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

E Be Like Say Facebook Dey Update Demons For Facebook. Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / E Be Like Say Facebook Dey Update Demons For Facebook. Lol (820 Views)

Hahahahaha All This Slay Queens Be Like / Nollywood Letter Reading Be Like / ''social Media Wala Pyaar'' Jokes For Facebook And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Be Like Say Facebook Dey Update Demons For Facebook. Lol by iscocruz(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2017
True life story.

Na recently I sabi say Facebook and Twitter are demonic, e be like say Na dem dey sponsor small demons like amadioha, babalowo etc.

Yesterday when I was chatting with a friend on Facebook, a notification came in and when I clicked on it I was a so sacred because the notification says " Amadioha like you on Facebook " but after few minutes I was calm and forgot everything about it because it's the the first time Facebook don threaten me with that kind message but what happened this evening will make me quit Facebook and Twitter tonight after addressing this important issue to the public because this is really getting out of hands. Few minutes when I came back after a hectic day, a notification came in immediately I dropped my phone to get some sleep but when I clicked on the notification this time, it was twitter and not Facebook but with a different scary message that says '' Amadioha just followed you on Twitter ". Na only me dey for Facebook and Twitter abi na only me una see for social media ? In fact I Don quit Facebook and Twitter so if you wanna talk to me rush now and collect my bbm pin.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Partner Has Oesophagus? Watch Funny Replies. / Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook / Akpors And Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.