Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) (20232 Views)

12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / 5 Possible Reasons You’re Unable To Get A Job / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by fannybaby(f): 9:33am On May 28, 2017
Yes
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by obonujoker(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2017
What about employers that specify 0-1 year experience, and when you get to the interview, they start asking you questions as someone who has had 10 years experience??
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by banmee(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2017
enomakos:
this things you lists do not work in Nigeria

our nepotism is legendary

Yes it's bad but most Nigerians do not know how to look for Jobs.

Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2017
CallmeAbbey:
For this Nigeria? Abeg, leave all these story my friend! When grace speaks for you even bad luck will join to thank God on your behalf.
You just said it all. Most times, everything is connection undecided undecided
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 28, 2017
1. There's no job
2. There's no job
3. There's no job
4. There's no job
5. There's no job
6. There's no job
7. There's no job
8. There's no job
9. There's no job
10. There's no job
11. There's no job
12. There's no job

Hope I answered well. cool #BossTalk

Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by SirRil(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
okonja:

I was retained at my PPA because I was able to prove myself during the few months spent there. So, experience and prayer matters more cool

I want to believe you were not a corps teacher.
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by ehinorlive: 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
op with this your knowledge I want want to know where u work.
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by donefezy: 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
Nice write up OP
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by monteriza(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
I'm an entrepreneur.
ehinorlive:
op with this your knowledge I want want to know where u work.
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by okonja(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2017
SirRil:

I want to believe you were not a corps teacher.

No. I'm a network administrator cool
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by kabaka1: 7:05pm On May 28, 2017
Rizstar:
There are no jobs my brother. If 1000 people apply for a single position, one person must be taken and this does not mean many others that applied weren't qualified.

Why be so pessimistic?
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by DarkHenrie(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
Majority of people served in government institutions and no matter how much they "proved" themselves, they cannot be hired. Celebrate your retainment and stop posting nonsense.
okonja:

I was retained at my PPA because I was able to prove myself during the few months spent there. So, experience and prayer matters more cool
Re: 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) by okonja(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2017
DarkHenrie:
Majority of people served in government institutions and no matter how much they "proved" themselves, they cannot be hired. Celebrate your retainment and stop posting nonsense.

So, sharing my opinion is a nonsense to you abi?... May God forgive you for hating your fellow mankind . cool

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At GSK Nigeria Plc / Must One Wear Suit To An Interview/apptitude Test???