Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure (652 Views)

Audio Visual Presentation That Proof That Yorubas Are Speaking Ancient Hebrew. / 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them / N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2017
This is my fifth moniker, but every time I create a topic I get less that 25 comments/replies. Is that proof that I will never be succesful in life?
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by vayne(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2017
Argumentative/brainstorming topics get more views and comments in my opinion.
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by newyorks(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2017
yes. comfort urself
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by habbee62: 8:46pm On May 27, 2017
hey!!! dont think like that, some people dont even post topic or comment. it depends on what you post. if you want people to comment or post on your topic you can post on romance or politic or job offer. try it
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by waxxydude: 8:51pm On May 27, 2017
Fifth moniker? Oboy u be correct failure already. Lol
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by waxxydude: 8:52pm On May 27, 2017
habbee62:
hey!!! dont think like that, some people dont even post topic or comment. it depends on what you post. if you want people to comment or post on your topic you can post on romance or politic or job offer. try it
Oboy u get time o.
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2017
Lolz.
Attention, Below TOPIC MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE OR RATHER YOU.
Benefits of Being In A Relationship
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by ademasta(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
I am not sure even this one will have up to 25 comments undecided
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2017
Badluth007:
This is my fifth moniker, but every time I create a topic I get less that 25 comments/replies. Is that proof that I will never be succesful in life?

As a successful blogger, it simply means you need to find more interesting subjects, aiming for a debat/discussion from NLers or even open controversial threads.... After a while on NL, its easy to see the subjects that get the most reactions

Here on NL, write about the following subject:
- Man vs woman issues
- Money making issues
- R/ship issues
- Unusual Political/religious issues
- scoops on yeyebrities
- European football issues/matches

Btw: why change moniker? The poster is irrelevant unless you are a known troll.
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by Bakare19: 9:35pm On May 27, 2017
Lol.. This poster is really funny!
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by Eazie351(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
The agony of a pained heart,...this one can kill himself o. Abi, is your career on nairaland? That it would determine your success?
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by Nobody: 12:11am On May 28, 2017
Think about it, people become successful by providing a service or good that is appreciated by a reasonable number of people(usually more than 25), If i can't come up with a nairaland topic that will have more than 25 comments then it simply means i am not smart enough to create a service/good that will be appreciated by more than 25 people. And then that means whatever product I will come up with will be used by not more than 25 persons which automatically means failure of that product , A couple of more failure like that(like the couple of failed nairaland topics) means my life will end up as failure.
Re: My Nairaland Topics Get Low Replies, Is That Proof I Am Going To Be A Failure by bassdow: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Most sensible and / or matured Posts don't give birth to lot's of comments / responses easily.

Even in the Music industry, it's those who sing Nonsense that gets Signed by MTN and Co.

Don't you think there's a reason why it's Trashy Topics that makes FrontPage regularly on Nairaland. That's because it's what easily attracts Traffic.

There are lots of Matured Members and Topics on Nairaland But you know what, they know what they Want and would have to go check them out themselves.

Try pushing matured / Sensible Topics to FrontPage and Nairaland Traffic would dwindle quickly.

On any Social Media, Be ready to post Trendy comments and posts to get Likes, Comments, etc.

PSS: Now I don't even think I understand your Post sef.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Site Vs Office Project Engineer / Making September Count. MUST READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.