Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (48415 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by honeychild(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Praise to Chukwu Okike Abiama. They are now confessing. I told you they will confess. Please order yourself some ewedu soup and osogbo weed on me. You deserve it for your honesty. And please don't turn around and say its sarcasm. The ALMIGHTY has exposed you.

Chai this guy? Why are you so slow?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by honeychild(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Mods this images are violent and extremely tribalistic. Surely you cannot let this stand. Surely.

Why are you always calling mods? When you are just as bad? You have been bullying Amarabae since the beginning of this thread, nobody called mods on you.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Adiola(f): 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

What makes me lol is when they start confusing themselves to as 'who is who'.

You can see how one is calling the op akinphysicist . One adiola, a grown up man who is ashamed of his tribe and gender always scream codedslayer, nonsobaba, marysmeal and enuguboy4nsk are one and same person .
There is also one iamexcelblog who says omenkalives, yonkijisappo, jetleeee and masterChen to be one and same person.

Anytime I see these people killing themselves over who is who............... Na
nonsobaba so its you shameless thing
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Sanchez01: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
hammer6:

lmao! Did u just write that?

U really are clueless.

A Delta is a point where a river breaks into branches.

The River Niger Delta is in Bayelsa State.

That is y u keep hearing the Ijaw shout NigerDelta.

Olodo!
How come I'm just seeing this? This is so dumb! So you really don't know what a DELTA is? Like seriously? I can do nothing but shake my head. It is obvious most of you are not in any way sound intellectually and the saddest part is that you readily brandish that ignorance like it is some kind to be proud of.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 11:49pm On May 30, 2017
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
EmeritusMbaM:

You are ignorant, they contribute baby factory, cocaine peddling, armed robbery, kidnapping, fake drugs, rituals e.t.c What else do you want from an hardworking man?
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
Your cup of caffeine!
GodIsBiafran:

LIES AND THE LYING AFONJAS THAT TELL THEM SMDH
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 11:52pm On May 30, 2017
Oh shut up, you dimwitted ipob. You edited his post for your useless propaganda in other to use it against him in the future. Show the whole thing and let the world know how deceitful and cunning you are.
GodIsBiafran:

And if I may ask Mr. Busybody Adewole what is the point in posting EVERYTHING? I went straight to the point. Learn how to do same, its a good skill.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 11:54pm On May 30, 2017
I don't expect you to have that sense.
GodIsBiafran:

angry Mr. Afonja, who is insulting Urhobo/Isoko? Please, face your Ewedu Republic and leave Biafra to true Biafrans. angry
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 11:57pm On May 30, 2017
And who controls the 1% oil in igboland? Keep your foolishness away from my mentions.
EvilUnityBeggars:

No

We are just reminding you guys that Hausa Fulani people control your oil wells and jobs because they see you guys as slaves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 12:03am On May 31, 2017
Deluded iPod. Did Wales take part in the Scottish referendum?

Keep basking in your euphoria of foolishness. Your impending rejection by us will come as a shock wave.
GodIsBiafran:

Afonja you are correct. A referendum will not be conducted in the SW and in the non-Igbo part of Edo State. However, everywhere else in the South and Middle-belt will see referendum. Otherwise, how can we then say that people's voices have been heard? Please go and take several seats back, you are not making ANY sense.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 12:04am On May 31, 2017
Shameless beggar. My land is now Biafra land? Mad cows!
GodIsBiafran:

Nnamdi Kanu is absolutely correct. But since you have been gorging yourself shamelessly on Afonja propaganda, you fail to see reality. Try harder, you are very weak

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 12:05am On May 31, 2017
Mumu! Zombie!
EvilUnityBeggars:

Who controls the oil wells, jobs and farmlands of the Urhobos.? Hausa Fulani people

Why.? Because they see you guys as slaves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 12:06am On May 31, 2017
Focus on your groundnut oil in igboland. Leave the oil rich SS alone.
EvilUnityBeggars:

Who controls the oil wells, jobs and farmlands of the Urhobos.? Hausa Fulani people

Why.? Because they see you guys as slaves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amberon: 12:06am On May 31, 2017
Good!
vayne:

I don't have any problem with that,so long as it comes from the heart of the people and their real leaders,and not some political stooges planted by the quota system overseers!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by oyatz(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Sir, why not extend to Yorubaland, especially Lagos since Igbos own the economy of Lagos and constitute 50% of the population?
I also think the referendum should be conducted for the Hausa's, Fulanis ,Nupes, Kanuris, Tiv, Idomas and Igalas since some don't want Nigeria.

Notasyouthink:
Dude shut your stinking mouth and stop massaging your useless ego it will lead you to nowhere. bia4ra will come with urhobo and isoko as part and parcel of the new country and the funny thing is that, you as a yoruba person cannot stop it.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by laudate: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Dude shut your stinking mouth and stop massaging your useless ego it will lead you to nowhere. bia4ra will come with urhobo and isoko as part and parcel of the new country and the funny thing is that, you as a yoruba person cannot stop it.

Guy, you have just made an incoherent statement that can never materialise. That substance you have been smoking is not letting you see clearly. Please try and understand that drugs are bad for your health. undecided
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Shroud: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
fratermathy:
I came across this laughable plea from IPOB online and as an Urhobo, I found it laughable and delusional. I'll express my sentiments under the post.

My issues with this delusional plea include:

1. The writer couldn't even spell Urhobo well. What he spelt was Uhrobo, not Urhobo. I have met several Igbos lash on others who dared to omit the "g" in Igbo and spelt as Ibo. The fact that someone or a group that supposedly means us well do not even know how to spell the name of our ethnicity is definitely laughable.

2. Urhobos/Isokos HAVE NEVER been a part of Biafra at any point. In 1967, Urhobo/Isokoland was in Nigeria's Mid-West State (previously in the Western Region) and anyone who knows the history of the war well enough knows that the Mid-West was never part of Ojukwu's short-lived Biafra. In fact, the Biafran troops massacred a lot of Mid-Westerners, including Urhobo/Isokos, when they invaded Benin (only Igbos were spared).

3. In the current resurgence for Biafra, Urhobo/Isokos have always maintained their stand. Our apex socio-cultural unions, UPU and IDU, have stated emphatically that we do not want Biafra. We are not Biafrans. We do not want to be Biafrans! This cannot be overemphasised. Apart from our apex groups, many of us have rejected the Biafran cause in the numerous Urhobo-Isoko groups on the social media.

4. Urhobo/Isokos have never been sympathetic to the Igbo cause in any way. In fact, quite the opposite, we have maintained our independence and tilted more towards the West. The average Urhobo man is more at home with a Yoruba than with an Igbo. This doesn't mean we hate Igbos but we simply have more sympathy with our Edoid/Yoruboid kins. This explains the presence of many itinerant and settler Urhobos in Yorubaland, as opposed to Igboland where Urhobo/Isokos hardly venture to. How then can we share a country with people we have no historical, political or cultural ties with? Any Urhobo/Isoko that may be sympathetic to the Biafran cause does so at the personal level and represents his own interest. The voice of Urhobo/Isoko collective interest has been made known already.

5. Urhobos WILL NOT sit at home and do nothing because IPOB asked us to or because Igbos are doing so. It will NEVER happen, today or anytime soon. Such a plea is useless and antithetical to the Biafran cause. Biafrans should aim for an Igboid country and leave Edoid/Yoruboid groups out of it. Urhobo/Isoko is Edoid. Itsekiri is Yoruboid. Even the Western Ijaws which have always been with us tilt more towards the West than anywhere else. How can you want so many dissimilar groups in your "utopia"? Won't it amount to creating another Nigeria when you "drag" uninterested groups to your cause?

I need not tell the writer, IPOB and any Igbo who cares to hear what the answer to this plea would be. The response is not farfetched. Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! Urhobo people are not Biafrans! We may be fed up with Nigeria but we can never leave the devil for the deep blue sea. Igbo is a majority ethnic group in Nigeria and as such contributes to the plights faced by minorities such as Urhobo/Isoko. The Igbo should not absolve itself from the "parasite" status! As far as minorities are concerned, all majority ethnic groups are a threat. Some are much more than some. In this case, Igbos have never done anything for Urhobo/Isokos to trust its motives. IPOB should stop adding us to its agenda or else it'll attract more insults to itself and the Igbo ethnicity. A word is enough for the wise!

Ihwo r'Urhobo v'Isoko, ke mavor owa mlo ota na vwa? Oshe phiyor? Biko vwa me ji tota kparemu me tare na!
another flying for traffic.

Urhobos are inconsequential, insignificant and totally worthless to the Biafran course. A group of people who were 2nd class citizens in Midwest and Bendel states and a bloodsucking leeches in delta state with no economic input wants to claim relevance.

Whether Nigeria splits into 30 bits or remain as one; the urhobos will still be an inconsequential dot in the ocean of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by pluto123: 12:25am On May 23, 2019
mind you ipob also pleaded with Benue, Southern Kaduna, Jos,etc Other States Where Fulani Herds Men Have Been Attacking And Killing People To Join The Sit At Home In Other To Remember And Honour Those Massacred By Fulani Herds Men,does That Make Benue, Southern Kaduna Or Jos A Biafra Terratory? If You Hv Any Beef With The Igbo Nation, Come Out Full And Attack Them,stop Playing Hide And Seek!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by zibya: 12:46am On May 23, 2019
pluto123:
mind you ipob also pleaded with Benue, Southern Kaduna, Jos,etc Other States Where Fulani Herds Men Have Been Attacking And Killing People To Join The Sit At Home In Other To Remember And Honour Those Massacred By Fulani Herds Men,does That Make Benue, Southern Kaduna Or Jos A Biafra Terratory? If You Hv Any Beef With The Igbo Nation, Come Out Full And Attack Them,stop Playing Hide And Seek!
Igbos are nothing but disgruntled miscreant terrorists who Will recieve police bullets in their bellies on the 30th. Stay at home or be a victim
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by kayusely70(m): 4:08am On May 23, 2019
Na by force?
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Naajjii: 8:22am On May 23, 2019
pluto123:
What are you pleading,it is by force?. You are pleading instead of allowing people to act naturally. You people are trouble makers. Why are you trying to drag herdsmen victims into Biafra activities, what is the connection? If herdsmen victims want to sit at home and protest they will do it on a day and time they all agreed not on your fradulent IPOB day. Is it how you keep begging. You people are just wasting your time, if you want Biafra you will have to go alone. Most ethnic groups don't trust you people, that's the bitter truth. You think you can capitalise on herdsmen victims and promote your IPOB agenda. Am very sure you people are happy with what herdsmen are doing on north central people. Even if Nigeria collapses nobody will join you people. Go away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Ekpeitit(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2019
fratermathy:
I came across this laughable plea from IPOB online and as an Urhobo, I found it laughable and delusional. I'll express my sentiments under the post.

My issues with this delusional plea include:

1. The writer couldn't even spell Urhobo well. What he spelt was Uhrobo, not Urhobo. I have met several Igbos lash on others who dared to omit the "g" in Igbo and spelt as Ibo. The fact that someone or a group that supposedly means us well do not even know how to spell the name of our ethnicity is definitely laughable.

2. Urhobos/Isokos HAVE NEVER been a part of Biafra at any point. In 1967, Urhobo/Isokoland was in Nigeria's Mid-West State (previously in the Western Region) and anyone who knows the history of the war well enough knows that the Mid-West was never part of Ojukwu's short-lived Biafra. In fact, the Biafran troops massacred a lot of Mid-Westerners, including Urhobo/Isokos, when they invaded Benin (only Igbos were spared).

3. In the current resurgence for Biafra, Urhobo/Isokos have always maintained their stand. Our apex socio-cultural unions, UPU and IDU, have stated emphatically that we do not want Biafra. We are not Biafrans. We do not want to be Biafrans! This cannot be overemphasised. Apart from our apex groups, many of us have rejected the Biafran cause in the numerous Urhobo-Isoko groups on the social media.

4. Urhobo/Isokos have never been sympathetic to the Igbo cause in any way. In fact, quite the opposite, we have maintained our independence and tilted more towards the West. The average Urhobo man is more at home with a Yoruba than with an Igbo. This doesn't mean we hate Igbos but we simply have more sympathy with our Edoid/Yoruboid kins. This explains the presence of many itinerant and settler Urhobos in Yorubaland, as opposed to Igboland where Urhobo/Isokos hardly venture to. How then can we share a country with people we have no historical, political or cultural ties with? Any Urhobo/Isoko that may be sympathetic to the Biafran cause does so at the personal level and represents his own interest. The voice of Urhobo/Isoko collective interest has been made known already.

5. Urhobos WILL NOT sit at home and do nothing because IPOB asked us to or because Igbos are doing so. It will NEVER happen, today or anytime soon. Such a plea is useless and antithetical to the Biafran cause. Biafrans should aim for an Igboid country and leave Edoid/Yoruboid groups out of it. Urhobo/Isoko is Edoid. Itsekiri is Yoruboid. Even the Western Ijaws which have always been with us tilt more towards the West than anywhere else. How can you want so many dissimilar groups in your "utopia"? Won't it amount to creating another Nigeria when you "drag" uninterested groups to your cause?

I need not tell the writer, IPOB and any Igbo who cares to hear what the answer to this plea would be. The response is not farfetched. Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! Urhobo people are not Biafrans! We may be fed up with Nigeria but we can never leave the devil for the deep blue sea. Igbo is a majority ethnic group in Nigeria and as such contributes to the plights faced by minorities such as Urhobo/Isoko. The Igbo should not absolve itself from the "parasite" status! As far as minorities are concerned, all majority ethnic groups are a threat. Some are much more than some. In this case, Igbos have never done anything for Urhobo/Isokos to trust its motives. IPOB should stop adding us to its agenda or else it'll attract more insults to itself and the Igbo ethnicity. A word is enough for the wise!

Ihwo r'Urhobo v'Isoko, ke mavor owa mlo ota na vwa? Oshe phiyor? Biko vwa me ji tota kparemu me tare na!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by naijaseeker: 10:41am On May 23, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This is what I've been saying for years now,Igbo people are absolutely useless, we have told them several times that the minority tribes of the Niger Delta are not interested in their nonsense Biafra but they just don't get it.
Ijaw,urhobo,Ibibio, Efik, Annang,Bekwara,Ejagham,Benin,Opobo and Oron people are not interested in your Biafra.
GET IT?
GOT IT?

As I see it, you are Ijaw,urhobo,Ibibio, Efik, Annang,Bekwara,Ejagham,Benin,Opobo and Oron . You are very powerful indeed. Balogun General
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Ekpeitit(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2019
naijaseeker:

As I see it, you are Ijaw,urhobo,Ibibio, Efik, Annang,Bekwara,Ejagham,Benin,Opobo and Oron . You are very powerful indeed. Balogun General
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Ekpeitit(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2019
See what I mean?
You still don't get it.
Nobody trusts Igbo people, nobody wants to form any Biafra with you, you are on your own.
Get it?
Got it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Top 10 JAMB Score 2024 - Check The Source / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.