Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? (14738 Views)

Talking About 'Asa' / I Need Why Me Lyrics From D Banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by ceoreigns(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
Once beaten, twice shy. She had once shown him her colour, why then marry her? But since he had, he should not have broken up with her rather seek to love her still. I believe that love conquers everything. Remember the 1st tract u dedicatd to her in ur 2nd album. But I love u still.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by lalaboi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
9ice. . . .I feel your payne grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by pmag111: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2010
Mehn 9ice said alot of finks dere but am sure he was really hurt dats y he had to spit Evry fin out,i gues d load was Jst 2 heavy 4 him to carry dats y he was able to say all the tings dat was Bodering him, so nobody's fault!!!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by mayorademekum: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
dat song is 2 personal i guess d story was abt his wife but it shld nt b up 2 a divorce.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
mayorademekum:

dat song is 2 personal i guess d story was abt his wife but it shld nt b up 2 a divorce.

up to a divorce did you listen to the song at all??
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by lalaboi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
twinskenny:

up to a divorce did you listen to the song at all??

Abi. . . "Heading while the door was ajar!" grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
lalaboi:

Abi. . . "Heading while the door was ajar!" grin

abi, the guy didnt listen to the song well
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2010
dude is a sori ass mofo. babe was is and will always be a pay as u go/ sometimes free ashawo. my ish is he always knew babe was like that but cos he was a broke-azz beanpole who was just too overawed by the fact that the babe saw him fit to relate with and spend some of the dough on, he chose to shut up and sit on his balls. few yrs down the line he hits some dough and decides to 'reward' babe with marriage assuming that babe will magically transform. old habits die hard. u pple sayin divorce is too harsh well wait till ur see ur spouse shagging ur friend and pple make jest of it n you in public! personally i think he shld just take her like that. he was and is im pari delicto!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by afo75022: 4:26am On Feb 22, 2010
I believe his wife was very carlous
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by naijagal(f): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
lalaboi:

9ice. . . .I feel your payne grin
grin grin grin grin nice pun there but on a serious note i feel for both parties, divorce aint no laffing matter sad
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
I can't guarantee how true
but i heard that guy nice was vaguely referring to was

d'banj

heard he had his way with payne
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by Dotman01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
Oga ooo! Different news everyday na d'banj now abi! Ehen ehen no be only d'banj na don jazzy abi wande sef
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by afo75022: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2010
can i ask you guys this question? where are you seeing all this rumour?
Dbanj again?
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by naijagal(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2010
dbanj & toni payne
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by lalaboi(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2010
How can it be dbanj?? lol. . .He's featuring on a track in his new album. . . tongue
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by afo75022: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
Na so i hear ham ooo
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by nayalee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
"u are good looking but ur ways are so wicked u keep pushing me to the wall"

"i dont want you no more"
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
3rd verse

u knw i'm a ghetto child for life, when we started new i didnt have a dime,and the struggle u support me u comfort me even though ur ways are not so pure, ur crooked ways is driving me insane but who am i to complain, 3 square meals not by your grace, im on the street 24-7 dey obtain and u re not the only sure way to sustain. no payne no gain no payne no gain i can understand i felt so bad, chorus

In all RUMOUR HAS IT THAT ID CABASSA IS SLEEPING WITH PAYNE AND THAT'S WHY GOING FORWARD U MIGHT NOT HEAR ABT HIM ANYMORE IN 9ICE'S ALBUM, JUST WATCH OUT LOL
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/size]
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by nayalee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
"u are good looking but ur ways are so wicked u keep pushing me to the wall"

"i dont want you no more"
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
3rd verse

u knw i'm a ghetto child for life, when we started new i didnt have a dime,and the struggle u support me u  comfort me even though ur ways are not so pure, ur crooked ways is driving me insane but who am i to complain, 3 square meals not by your grace, im on the street 24-7 dey obtain and u re not the only sure way to sustain. no payne no gain no payne no gain i can understand i felt so bad, chorus

In all RUMOUR HAS IT THAT ID CABASSA WAS SLEEPING WITH PAYNE AND THAT'S WHY GOING FORWARD U MIGHT NOT HEAR ABT HIM ANYMORE IN 9ICE'S ALBUM, JUST WATCH OUT LOL
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/size]
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by slimanie3(f): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2010
pls i need the full lyrics of the song, once bitten twice shy, as per d oda one, i dnt wht happen 2 dat Toni Payne of a girl, i heard she's dating Ruggedman 's frnd nd 9ce caught dem 2geda.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by etubo12: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
Well,  It was all about his wife oo,  That is just why they are no more together,  Come to think of it,  Anything wey him wife do am him suppose tell us, When him dey in love with him wife, shebi him sing Wedding day, Toba fe bere mi now dem fight him go sing Once bitten twice shy lol,  Anyways whats my business, na me say make him marry am? Moreover he should not have sang about it,  Tony is his legally married wife and not his gf,  He should have shut is trap cause it is not our business,  Afterall he knew all that before he went to marry her,  Na him know,  If him won go marry another person i dey him back,  Like i dey him back when him won marry Tony.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by darequam(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
D.Banj 'ke!!!
Well if he was d one, then I guess PAYNE was really curious about "What is D KOKO"
Someone said Ruggedman,, HA!! I think he's more responsible dan banging his friend's wife, even if she diggs er swagga,
But did 9ice not sing with mode9(his friend, Rugged's enemy)
+he's not featrd on ruggeds nxt album.
Ooooo ggggaaaaaa o!!
Bliv it or not,
Payne did something that really hurt 9ice, and if I was 9ice, I might av done d samething, cus its sure to hurt er n er credibility.
If we leave out the baby, I cee kno reson y dey'll rejoin, Divorce is next.!!!
All dis can be easily confirmed, anyone close to payne should give er a close look to cee if she gat a tatoo, then it'l be too coinciding to be false,
Cus me I can't climb fence for all of em O!
Don't start teelin me now that its fish dats in d SaDeen Can,
Igboro ni mi,
Mo mo bo se nlo,
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by gidson12(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2010
Na wa o! Nothing wey person no go hear NL, sombody say dem catch her with dbanj, another say na don jazzy, n id cabassa, n rugged man and him friend. Somebody go soon say na she n Oliver d' coque now
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by bjmighty(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
Thats my fav track on that album! It was a man crying out his heart!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by kolajoo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
One beaten twice shy, let him beeeeeeee if u cant luv him,

Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by mendohakeem: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
that word "nodding" makes me laugh anytime i think of it, a witty and brilliant metaphor

pls check this out your comments will be appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR0wVltb1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vTRjCwk1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OuNVRTUcB4
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by pheesayor(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2010
words around festac has it that it was 2face 9ice's wife was giving "nodding" grin grin grin as both of them once dated. ever wondered why he sang implication shocked ? Just thinking

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by tosinaded(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2010
Oma run down ni o fisayo

#naijalawa
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by pheesayor(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

Oma run down ni o fisayo

#naijalawa

lwkmd, give it a serious thought grin grin grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by sweetguy10(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hmmmmmm i don tire for this story self ,,I heard some people said it was Cabasa (they said that's why he and 9ice are not close anymore) And some said it's RuggedMan (they said he sang a song "she dey gbadun my swagger" and it might be About Payne) , Now someone's saying it is 2face again (Implication) , I am confused Ja re ,
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by femikay149(m): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2010
[
[/quote][quote author=4llerbuntu link=topic=382528.msg5463292#msg5463292 date=1265495547]
dude is a sori backside mofo. babe was is and will always be a pay as u go/ sometimes free ashawo. my ish is he always knew babe was like that but cos he was a broke-azz beanpole who was just too overawed by the fact that the babe saw him fit to relate with and spend some of the dough on, he chose to shut up and sit on his balls. few yrs down the line he hits some dough and decides to 'reward' babe with marriage assuming that babe will magically transform. old habits die hard. u pple sayin divorce is too harsh well wait till your see your spouse sleeping-with your friend and pple make jest of it n you in public! personally i think he shld just take her like that. he was and is im pari delicto!

Guy i so much luv ur contributn, especially when u said old habits die hard, most guys/gals make the mistake 9ice made, expecting their gal/guy to drop their bad habits ice dey marry, i blame 9ice, he has no rite to complain, she was llike that when he married her, so does he think because he married her she will automatically change,

anyh i pray he has learnt 4m his mistake, hope
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by roymorah(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2010
I dnt care if its abt toni or not! What made me laugh was d NODDING part,lmao,
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by Dotman01(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2010
Toni claimed she snt d one 9ice was referring to on d track 'once bitten twice shy' on her FB page and has called 9ice several times but was saying he was busy. According to her she had heard n love d song months before it came out. She also said its tyme for 9ice to come out n say d truth. I tink its just a coincidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking / Oliver Neils Song Baby Girl / Davido - Fall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.