Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor (2379 Views)

Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Ussy4real(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2017
If only IPOB allow their people to sit at home willingly instead of the order.. There you know who is truely in support of your cause..
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by PDJT: 8:20am On May 28, 2017
paramakina202:

The sadist from a tiny hamlet in Bunue state is crying blood this early sunday morning grin

-All those people from Tiny tribes are the most insecure unity beggars, as they are terrified of what the future may hold for them.

-I bet the tribe of that one you quoted doesn't even have up to 1 million population, with a language certainly not recognized by West Africa Council.
Don't take him seriously, it's only a matter of time Nigeria will ensure the extinction of his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by paramakina202: 8:40am On May 28, 2017
PDJT:

-All those people from Tiny tribes are the most insecure unity beggars, as they are terrified of what the future may hold for them.

-I bet the tribe of that one you quoted doesn't even have up to 1 million population, with a language certainly not recognized by West Africa Council.
Don't take him seriously, it's only a matter of time Nigeria will ensure the extinction of his tribe.

I understand his frustrations and predicament.
His tribe was 55k people before Fulani herdsmen vicious attacks on them last year.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Adiola(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2017
unbehalf of my boyfriend chukwuma,my dad bayo ,my mum chioma and myself adeola we are observing the sit at home to respect biafran fallen heroes .....long live the biafrans and odua

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Kemperor: 8:55am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
it is normal for you to get shot at when you go about behaving like animals

Do u shot ur dog 4 doing something wrong?
U can't maltreat ur dog in a develop, civilized, united country and get away with it... Animal laws... It comes with fine and jail term...

Now can u c how foolish and barbaric u are?
U are the animals... U who kill human beings bcs of cows and sheep... As senseless as the animals bcs whereever ur wicked leaders tell u to go u blindly go...

All over the country u cos nuisances... Boko Haram and Herdsmen...

Afonja keep on stabbing their brothers at their back... confused people who have no plans for the future but just leaving for the present... Everyday i dislike Nigeria the more knowing i live in the same country with haters with no sense or humanity...

Instead of you all to preach peach and unity, you rather preach hate, destruction and division..

You people need help...

Nigeria's Independence was not gotten in a day...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Nobody: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
Kemperor:

Do u shot ur dog 4 doing something wrong?
U can't maltreat ur dog in a develop, civilized, united country and get away with it... Animal laws... It comes with fine and jail term...

Now can u c how foolish and barbaric u are?
U are the animals... U who kill human beings bcs of cows and sheep... As senseless as the animals bcs whereever ur wicked leaders tell u to go u blindly go...

All over the country u cos nuisances... Boko Haram and Herdsmen...

Afonja keep on stabbing their brothers at their back... confused people who have no plans for the future but just leaving for the present... Everyday i dislike Nigeria the more knowing i live in the same country with haters with no sense or humanity...

Instead of you all to preach peach and unity, you rather preach hate, destruction and division..

You people need help...

Nigeria's Independence was not gotten in a day...
see your poor reasoning mentality. So everyone that's against your useless biafra is now an afonja?
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Kemperor: 9:08am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
see your poor reasoning mentality. So everyone that's against your useless biafra is now an afonja?

You should address what you said to yourself..
Read and reason well b4 you reply...
I talked about the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba people... Over 90% of the people don't want Biafra to happen and still like the current structure of Nigeria, still doing nothing to ensure peace and fairness... They don't want it even a mad man knows it..

Anyway i have let u know how foolish and wicked u are and i am sure that i am not the first... People hardly change but u have to do ur best to change for your own good and generation...

I am done replying you because normally i don't reason with a fool...especially one that will never change or won't accept it...

If its the will of God then let Nigeria divide...

Peace...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2017
Kemperor:

You should address what you said to yourself..
Read and reason well b4 you reply...
I talked about the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba people... Over 90% of the people don't want Biafra to happen and still like the current structure of Nigeria, still doing nothing to ensure peace and fairness... They don't want it even a mad man knows it..

Anyway i have let u know how foolish and wicked u are and i am sure that i am not the first... People hardly change but u have to do ur best to change for your own good and generation...

I am done replying you because normally i don't reason with a fool...especially one that will never change or won't accept it...

If its the will of God then let Nigeria divide...

Peace...
you could have just made your point instead throwing insults. To hell with you and your useless biafrau.d grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Reinvented: 9:33am On May 28, 2017
I would like to see how busy Aspamda, Alaba and Ladipo markets would be like on May 30th.

On a personal note, I do not support any break up of Nigeria, but this movement can help Nigerians achieve confedration or regional government. Let every region grow at her pace. This is what support and tbis is the only sustainable approach to engendering progressive growth in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by toofit007: 10:20am On May 28, 2017
Ussy4real:
If only IPOB allow their people to sit at home willingly instead of the order.. There you know who is truely in support of your cause..
what you failed to understand is that in that part of Nigeria, those agitating for BIAFRA state is far more than those that doesn't want BIAFRA, and in a sane society, when the number of people who want something has gone beyond the number of those that doesn't want it, it is ideally right for the minorities to submit to the wish of the majorities. such equally applicable to election too. thous I don't subscribe to forcing people to obey the site at home order, but however, common sense demands that the minorities subject to the wish of the majorities. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2017
I fully support, it's their right as an individual to decide to move about or not.

What i'll not support is harassing people who choose to move about their normal business.

Make i ask this simple question, if all the Biafra doctors and nurses decides to sit at home and there are critical issues to attend to medically, would there be an exception here?

Please Nigeria give us our "Biafra" that is/would be devoid of raping children, doing drugs, counterfeiting, yahoo yahoo, kidnapping, rituals etc grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:31am On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

well...if any of my workers want to sit at home,i would accept it.....but if i say no,then better dont try it....

i am for it...i declared a free day on the 30th for all my workers.....i like igbos...i still have igbo friends.....and igbo women still get attracted to me,although i speak very mad now and then....

igbos like urhobos...no matter what urhobos say about them....

The last paragraph says it all

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by elfeezy(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2017
xstry:
Ipob miscreants will never learn.
u hv decided not to learn from the post...wit pple like u, Nigeria will remain stagnant

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by ejanla077: 1:25pm On May 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
First, no one is saying any idiot shouldn't sit at home, what the law enforcement agents are saying is that no idiot has the right to force someone who wants to go about their normal daily routine to sit at home. As much as they have the right to sit at home, others not interested also have the right notes to sit at home.

Secondly, if I were to be any idiot's employer and they fail to show up for work on order of some 419 organisation (assuming no holiday was declared by the govt), I'd ensure I make things alot more easier for you by giving you an official letter to have you sit at home to eternity.

When all was nice and warm for them under the era of the ineffectual buffoon and as section of this country complained they were being marginalised, here was what an EX-MODERATOR had to say to the complainants:
Not a single idiot remembered there was any such thing as Biafla, today, the tables have turned and they cant even stomach their own pill for two years! angry

Ndi ara.
my yoruba muslim brother. do u need pain reliever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by allcomage: 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
ekhai:
YOU SHOULD, AS WELL, NOT FORCE ANYBODY GOING ABOUT HIS RIGHTFUL BUSINESS. WE HAVE EQUAL RIGHT. THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES WILL COME AFTER YOU FOR HARASSING ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN YOU CAUSE.

How can he/she force anybody when he/she will be at home? Why are logic and understanding so scarce these days?
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by fratermathy(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

well...if any of my workers want to sit at home,i would accept it.....but if i say no,then better dont try it....

i am for it...i declared a free day on the 30th for all my workers.....i like igbos...i still have igbo friends.....and igbo women still get attracted to me,although i speak very mad now and then....

igbos like urhobos...no matter what urhobos say about them....

Come... you and these contradictory Urhobo posts of yours. Since when did Igbos start liking Urhobos? What exactly have Urhobos said about Igbo? The same Igbos who add us to their maps of Biafra and peddle falsity that Urhobo is one with them?

Oshare jomavwe yotor mamor. Kidie ru vwe?
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by fratermathy(m): 2:27am On May 29, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

The last paragraph says it all

The last paragraph says nothing. Don't let him massage your ego with his irony. I was expecting you to call him an Afonja and ask him who controls our oil? Is your radio finally broken?

Orue!
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by EvilUnityBeggars: 5:52am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

The last paragraph says nothing. Don't let him massage your ego with his irony. I was expecting you to call him an Afonja and ask him who controls our oil? Is your radio finally broken?

Orue!

I don't need to ask him that since he now realizes that Urhobos oil wells and jobs are under the control of Yoruba Hausa Fulani people all because they see Urhobos as slaves.

I have encouraged him to fight for his God given oil wells and jobs

You came to mock Biafrans only to be reminded of your enslavement in Nigeria

I know how painful it is to be acknowledged as a slave

From today henceforth, Urhobos will always be reminded of their slave status so that they can rise up and fight for freedom like Ijaws Igbos etc

Fratermathy, I know you didn't see this coming

This is just the beginning of a long psychological warfare that will force you guys like the Ijaws to rethink
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by Nobody: 7:33am On May 29, 2017
xstry:
Ipob miscreants will never learn.
did you read the post at all ?
Re: Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Sit-at-home Order Lawful, Police Warning Illegal – Adegbor by lekbel09(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2017
am a yoruba guy buh wats our stress with iPob and biafra if they wanna go its within their right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community In Calabar Threatening Yoruba In Their Environment With Death / IPOB Stage Massive Protest In London Over Military Clash In Abia (photos) / Breaking: EFCC Files Fraud Charge Against CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.