Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday (35527 Views)

Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Favour Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Shares Pre Wedding Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by money121(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2017
wintersnow:
16 to 26! grin grin

Am weak for here.. So fast..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by fatymore(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2017
That's her real age
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by VanBommel(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
latsy:

You are sick.
bros why are you defending the girl up and dan na?? Are you voltron
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by tribalistseun: 11:06am On May 28, 2017
softwerk:
Who is screwing this small girl into accelerated maturity?! angry
she works hard for her self as an actress, you wetin you be no be gold-digger?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2017
16 years old with a foundation... nice.
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2017
victorisreal02:
Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On ChildrensDay

And this was what the teen Nollywood actress was upto on childrensday, she hanged out with the kids, shared food to them.

Photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/regina-daniels-foundation-hangs-out-with-the-kids-shares-food-on-childrensday/

the man on p cap in the third pix though. More like screwing d geh in his mind already.
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by samijay8(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2017
In July 2016, Thisday reports that she earned 500,000 naira for a role in a film. Wikipedia people I hail o
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by luminouz(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2017
softwerk:
I know who!!! U interested
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by slap1(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
For how long would she be 16 years old?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Nobody: 11:17am On May 28, 2017
So this girl is still 16, her body dey develope but her age no dey follow suit.
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by alanka(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Very nice of her, well done girl !
when some has become tired of adulthood, some are rushing into it, denying themselves of their childhood liberty in the name of being celibratie.

Look at like dull in the second picture. That one na her eyelids or artificial? Artificial at age 16? Hmm if her elder...

I am on my way to be a child again, so I can be free of adulthood troubles some are denying themselves of their childhood with eyelashes and fake look.

Ok . Good for them
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by NkayTiana(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2017
Since two years she has been 16years... #wehdone
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by oodua1stson: 11:24am On May 28, 2017
I only want yo know who is kpanshing this girl
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by alanka(f): 11:29am On May 28, 2017
alanka:
when some has become tired of adulthood, some are rushing into it, denying themselves of their childhood liberty in the name of being celibratie.

Look at like dull in the second picture. That one na her eyelids or artificial? Artificial at age 16? Hmm if her elder...

I am on my way to be a child again, so I can be free of adulthood troubles some are denying themselves of their childhood with eyelashes and fake look.

Ok . Good for them
oh lest I forget. A 16 years old who ran into adulthood like how many man she must have sexed
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2017
samijay8:
In July 2016, Thisday reports that
she earned 500,000 naira for a role in a
film.
Wikipedia people I hail o
Bros forget that thing.So u believe that trash undecidedEven her predecessors no dey get that amount.Btw, shey na the yeye low budget film she dey act go pay her 500k because me ah never see her for any movie. Celebrities and fake lives. I spit.
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by fairprincekenzy(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2017
Nice one girl, but i don't think That T-shirt is appropriate for that occasion, my opinion though undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by edgecution(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
Is she not supposed to be in High school?
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Hades2016(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
Kowor:
Then she was 16 now she is 26? Anyway kudos to her.
she is always 16 since 5years ago

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Rozaybb(f): 1:05pm On May 28, 2017
dis chic is more Dan 16 years abeg
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by asuzor11(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
talent doesn't respect age.. If u discover yours on time, u will blow quickly
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by artemismay: 2:12pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Is this girl a virgin..

In other words, Is Regina still a Virginia?

Lol whats ur business
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Nature8(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
you be kolo o grin cheesy

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by bamdly(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2017
is 10 years for free but God don't add mine yet
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by djeezy(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
softwerk:
Lol I wonder.
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by chineduemmao: 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
God wich kin disturbance b dis? If she chop nairaland go hear am if she swim nairaland go hear am na wetin!!! Any way it fit b her manager dey do na publicity

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by mechanics(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
Nice work, may almighty God replenishes her abundantly.
Re: Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday by Dogzimalon: 4:17pm On May 28, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
you be kolo o grin cheesy

The kolo no get part two o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club? / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Moesha Boduong Wears Braless Outfit For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.