Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Favour Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Shares Pre Wedding Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Shares Pre Wedding Photos. (2228 Views)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Shares Pre Wedding Photos. by Thugzmoney: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Years ago, Destined Kids dominated the gospel music industry. Almost everywhere you go had one or many of their songs blaring from radio speakers and as such, they became a household name as they won hearts ranging from little children to adults alike.

Well, fast forward to several years later and it appears members of Destined Kids are kids no more. One of the girls identified as Favour Iwueze is getting married.

She took to her Facebook page to share pre-wedding photos of herself and the lucky man. Although she didn't caption the photos, she thanked everyone for their prayers and congratulatory messages.

Read more.

http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/08/favour-iwueze-of-destiny-kids-is.html?m=1

Re: Favour Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Shares Pre Wedding Photos. by alterswerve(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
I hated their music then ehn.. angry

But i had a crush on the younger sister..

But I still hate their music angry
Re: Favour Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Shares Pre Wedding Photos. by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
alterswerve:
I hated their music then ehn.. angry
But i had a crush on the younger sister..
But I still hate their music angry
since u hating your shoe hasnt changed

(1) (Reply)

See Regina Daniels Beauty Transformation That Will Make You Laugh / Sarkodie Buys Range Rover Vogue To Reply Shatta Wale's 'advice' Benz. Pics & Vid / Slayqueen Runs Mad After Taking A Mixture Of “colorado And Black Mamba” (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.