Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) (65314 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Candybob(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
May be you should ask Davido who I am.

Lol... See posting ooh. Is Davido on Nairaland? Give us his moniker, we want give am small advice
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by repogirl(f): 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Why does her body look so strong? Babe has got hard looking curves.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by banggy: 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
When God bless someone who doesnt know the essence.... What do you expect? Iranu kissWhen God bless someone who doesnt know the essence.... What do you expect? Iranu
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by ZeroUnity: 1:36pm On May 28, 2017
I tot that was Gabrielle of Hollywood.. .. Much like her... That sweet Gabrielle.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by zingobaby: 1:41pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmm baby mama of a thing is Sin.Now they don't have right to talk because they are not the Regal wife of Davido.No girl want to suffer with a man only they want money.They never see anything more baby mamas for Davido
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
Candybob:

Lol... See posting ooh. Is Davido on Nairaland? Give us his moniker, we want give am small advice
He has multiples.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
Candybob:

how do you know this?
Very funny.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by mrdino(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2017
I hope he'll not get infected with AIDS one day.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by FieryJustice(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
OBO carry on, nothing do you!!
I go like sample that girl oh!!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
repogirl:
Why does her body look so strong? Babe has got hard looking curves.
Gehs like DAT are HOT!!!! Rangy curves to give u a fvcking workout!!! I always thought u have such a body type too!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by TechAddiction: 2:14pm On May 28, 2017
[Abeg hw quote u take know grin grin grin author=sisisioge post=56952751]

Haba! Even Customers at Allen pay more. Davido just love to procreate ni grin[/quote]
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by kechywillz(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2017
This Davido of a guy is too childish,must u sample girls u sleep with,I wonder when his daughters grow up and see how flirty their father was,their own go bad pass Davido own
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2017
omusiliyu:
That's how it suppose to be...
Babamamaing, the best way to invest for the future.
thats the way forward oh
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 28, 2017
yinkslinks:
Women and money. see how happy she is not minding his not being responsible type. I trully respect banky, psq, dbanj for not living such life. tuface corrected his quickly and now his a happy man.
tuface corrected what? he married late thirties Davido be 25 oh

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by OLANIYI1985: 2:34pm On May 28, 2017
this guy called davido just dey chop life with both hands hmmm.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2017
TsaTrinity:
I hate celebs who Bleep and dump girls....like seriously, this needs to stop.....even some ladies have no respect and virtue for themselves all because of money. All babes deserve to be loved and respected but when a guy can't find a reason to but you've got a succulent boobs and behind, he's gonna use you and dump your filthy ass......and later, you will come and be searching for we the good guys.
Shame on cooperate oloshos

Naso bro...

But that bae na, mmuaah!! cheesy
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2017
This guy is a star. He doesn't have to lie to phuck. So because he wants to chop this one, he is claiming "finally found the one"...Davido nor sharp at all.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by mystry(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
3rd baby mama loading.

Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
is davido not getting worse? what about learing from tuface?
luwathobi:
tuface corrected what? he married late thirties Davido be 25 oh
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:46pm On May 28, 2017
Chai see booty call grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by holutayor(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
well done davido.....2face is your role model?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Gracidoinlove(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2017
Davido be careful oh, na so Solomon take get 1000 women oh

Be like Joseph and flee b4 we go begin hear stories dat touch

No bi everything you see you go chooku chooku oh
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by donkaz2(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
U will just add to the baby mama list that guy cant settle down till he is 40
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by DarkRebel69: 3:59pm On May 28, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Her back view makes her look like a tranny.

I thought I was the only one thinking it.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by queencalipso(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
David doesnt pay more than 7,000 naira per night. So, she doesnt need to embarass herself by going online with a one-night affair.

Seem like someone is his cashier here lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by dederocs(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
My NĂ­gga for a star, you'd be tripping over these issues way too much. Just a basic girl.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
tolugar:
In 9 months time we ll come visiting .....

in flavour voice '........with a boy and girl,ana bejima,ada ada yoooo'

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by zcee: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
The day women go sense ehhh!! God knows. Women ar jus waste if u get money u can control em,esp male celeb,dey turn dem into baby making machine den abandon dem nd settle down wit dere long time GF while d stupid senseless girls will still b chasing after dem.....see if I get my own money ehhh not good but senseless girls will suffer in my hand just wasting and dumping....
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by pheyhi(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
iamrealdeji:
just five minutes fame. where are Sunny Ade,Fela,Shina Peters girl friends now,who knows them? I know one of Sunny Ade's girlfriends but she is a nobody today and I only knew her to be his ex because she used to be a little close to our family. girls truly have fish brain. fame that cant last at most 5 years
Girls have fish brain?? Really?? Maybe some girls do buh NOT ALL
Re: Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Lemmy123(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2017
Is it me or the lady looks like a horse grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) / Khanyi Mbau Boobs & Abs Surgery Costs R95,000 (N2.5M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.