Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos (4456 Views)

Download VIDEO - Kwara GAL Strips Unclad In Boyfriends House In Lagos / Caption This Photo And Guess What's Going On. / A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by markjohn12: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
good people of nairaland please i beg you,i want you guys to give me the addresses of those hotels and guess house that you know is very cheap in lagos ranging from n2,000 to n2,500 per night,please i need it,i am coming to lagos nigeria for a seminar next week,i thank you all for your response.god bless you.one love.
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by twinskenny(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
lot of hotel around, with that range visit Surulere, u will get a decent hotel, dont go to the island oo
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by naso2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
markjohn12:

good people of nairaland please i beg you,i want you guys to give me the addresses of those hotels and guess house that you know is very cheap in lagos ranging from n2,000 to n2,500 per night,please i need it,i am coming to lagos nigeria for a seminar next week,i thank you all for your response.god bless you.one love.

ol boy i doubt if there are any hotels in Lagos at that price. No go take any risk o.
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by twinskenny(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
I stay somewia around Aguda surulere last year and it was 2500, with AC and nice room

Trust me
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by puskin: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
Ehh!!!! N2500 with A.C. Where d place dey for Aguda?
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by twinskenny(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2010
I am serious man, dont know surulere dat much, but its in Aguda, came for my boss wedding last year and i have to put up in dat hotel, nice 3 storiies building
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by markjohn12: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2010
please keep your reply coming about the hotel you know,i know there is hotel in lagos for sure amount,lagos is a land for the poor and rich,please help your brother,thanks
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by Hauneg(f): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
twinskenny:
I am serious man, dont know surulere dat much, but its in Aguda, came for my boss wedding last year and i have to put up in dat hotel, nice 3 storiies building
Saw ur post when I googled for cheap hotels in Aguda.Pls can yhu crack ur brain a lil more for the hotel's name
Planning a surprise visit and want to budget for it.
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by kayalla(f): 4:42am On Dec 23, 2014
shey na Guess house now? the ''T'' and "S' swap positing?
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2014
kayalla:
shey na Guess house now? the ''T'' and "S' swap positing?

Sorry but if you must correct someone, ensure yours is flawless.

2 Likes

Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by Donchinex(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
What is done in a GUESS house
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by kayalla(f): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:

Sorry but if you must correct someone, ensure yours is flawless.

No vex. I knew it was this auto correct wey too de show emself.
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by twinskenny(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hauneg:

Saw ur post when I googled for cheap hotels in Aguda.Pls can yhu crack ur brain a lil more for the hotel's name
Planning a surprise visit and want to budget for it.
hahah that was like 2010 cant remember the name, was newly built. we are the first occupant of the room back then lol cant remember the name i belive by now the price might have gone up. paid like 3k then
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by Zillion2019: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hotel Deal in Lagos,
Who needs a hotel in lagos, nice serene area, perfect place to chill out with friends, outside the city, get a deal , pay for 3 days, at 11k instead of 18k.
Terms and conditions apply. Send me a pm. Complimentary drinks also come with the offer. Only three rooms left
Re: Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos by IceColdVeins(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
what part of lagos?
Zillion2019:
Hotel Deal in Lagos,
Who needs a hotel in lagos, nice serene area, perfect place to chill out with friends, outside the city, get a deal , pay for 3 days, at 11k instead of 18k.
Terms and conditions apply. Send me a pm. Complimentary drinks also come with the offer. Only three rooms left

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. How Do I Get My Passport Back From France Embassy??????????? / NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: / See Photos Of An Accident That Happened In Abeokuta Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.