Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) (4560 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway / Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by money121(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
You are driving on a highway at 100Kph, then you see this, what can you do? undecided undecided

Village people at work cheesy grin grin

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by money121(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jappa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Godjone(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Match break
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Horror movie. The end is unpredictable. U luck depends on ur guardian angel. Cuz there is no way u can't panic.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by nifemi25(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
God no go shame us
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Match break o😂
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Isokotolopia: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
No panic, I will slow down halt and catch that snake with my hands

2 Likes

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by money121(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Isokotolopia:
No panic, I will slow down halt and catch that snake with my hands
You get mind ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by MatrixReloaded: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
That's a tiny baby snake. Use your right hand to grab it by the head in snap, bite the abdomen it off in a snap and tosh the head away from the window. Keep the other part of the body as evidence for test money at church.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
I don't know what I would do because I don't own a car.
If you don't own or don't know how ride a car.
Keep quiet and read comments only.
Don't come and lie here!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Godjone:
Match break

Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by MrAgbako: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
I will remain still. Remember the snake will feel threaten by quick movements.
I will bring slowly bring the car to halt.

Moment I'm done I open the door and slowly get out of that car to go look for a big stick or just any bottle and smash head that curse creature to oblivion

3 Likes

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by MrAgbako: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Haakeem:
I don't know what I would do because I don't own a car.
If you don't own or don't know how ride a car.
Keep quiet and read comments only.
Don't come and lie here!
which kind mentality be this sef?😂

Nah so una dey fail jamb. Is the post talking about owning a car. .

2 Likes

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Tamarinda(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
How did it get there

1 Like

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrAgbako:
which kind mentality be this sef?😂

Nah so una dey fail jamb. Is the post talking about owning a car. .
you're an agbako indeed.
No sen.se at all.
If you don't own a car I don't see why you should contribute to this except you just wanna lie.
Do you know how it feels to drive on a highway at 100kph?.
Mumu m@n.
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Woodshot: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
angry

Saw something like that a fortnight ago and had to stand still as it snaked to the other side of the road. Time was 8 in the evening.
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by BigYash: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
I will shout gloray! One of your babes come greet you inside car,you wan dey dred? grin First step is to throw her a kiss, stop the car and lodge her in the nearest hotel.. This boy that dey call Naira Marlian self.. Na wah o..
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Nairalander248: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wind down the passenger seat window, stay on 240km/hr, the air will pull it out from the window cheesy
money121:
You are driving on a highway at 100Kph, then you see this, what can you do? undecided undecided
Village people at work cheesy grin grin
lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by brain54(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
I will just smile…

SMH… and say calmly to my self…

Village people- you can’t get meee!
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Kukutente23: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
God forbid
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by mightyhaze: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Slowly bring the car to a halt and then break it's spine

I've done it before,with a big bunch of keys cos there was nothing in sight to kill it with..and I didn't want to let it off my sight
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Allahnabastard: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hey guys
based on my channel got taken down by YouTube and I had to create a new one.
So you can subscribe, like and comment on my videos and channel

Am Fully back

Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal h*cking
Instagram h*cking
Facebook h*cking
Wifi h*cking
Phone h*cking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by id4sho(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Catch it, bite the head and crush it like Pringles cheesy grin
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2023
F*ck
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 2:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Vum ka mma karia statement.

Na to jakpaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by updatechange(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2023
I go kill am… one blow join the dash board and it’s gone
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by vincentont(m): 4:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Allahnabastard:
Hey guys
based on my channel got taken down by YouTube and I had to create a new one.
So you can subscribe, like and comment on my videos and channel

Am Fully back

Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal h*cking
Instagram h*cking
Facebook h*cking
Wifi h*cking
Phone h*cking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Why was your channel taken down?

1 Like

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
That's a tiny baby snake. Use your right hand to grab it by the head in snap, bite the abdomen it off in a snap and tosh the head away from the window. Keep the other part of the body as evidence for test money at church.

Even John wick no do reach this one.
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2023
money121:
Jappa

at that speed....??
you wan open the door and jump out....??
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Lawly: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Oshey snake vampire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Lawly: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

Even John wick no do reach this one.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Immigrations Collect My Expired Nigerian Passport / Ghanaian Nanny I Took To England Has Disappeared / Just Shutdown Dubai Yesterday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.