Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. (3862 Views)

AMONG THE gods THERE Is NONE LIKE UNTO THEE O GOD. / O God, Arise And Change The Rules For My Sake. / Reviving Story ; "O God Make Me A Television" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS : ONLINE EVENING SERVICE.

PRAISE / WORSHIP (10 MINS)

OPENING PRAYER : Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscience, we thank you for your grace upon our lives. We thank you for the revelation behind this service and for calling us to your presence this evening. Accept our thanks in Jesus name. Father we commit all we are about to do now into your able hands, we ask that your will be done concerning them in Jesus name. Let your Holy Ghost overshadow us afresh. In Jesus name, we pray Amen.

TEXT : Deuteronomy 1:6-8 (KJV) The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:
Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

There are so many stages in life. Some good and some bad. Skipping any is not advisable and chosing to stay in one because of how good it may be isn't atall sensible. Whichever the case maybe, if we don't move further, progress can not be made. Stagnation is not always just about being in one place, but chosing not to move forward. Sometimes what God could be asking of us to take us to our next level may be our cooperation to do so. In this month of refreshing, we whom God has used to declare it, can not be left out of God's refreshing. In fact, if there's no refreshing, we can not move into our next level. While the grace for the refreshing has been released, we need to utilize it by praying down it manifestations upon our lives so that we can move forward by fire.

Beloved, now more than ever, we need to take those visions that God has been showing to us about our lives more seriously. We need to Hold God by His word and bring them to pass with our prayers. It only makes sense that God has declared refreshing in the first half of the year. Meaning; for us to proceed further and to be partakers of the blessings left in 2020, we need to be in a good condition .

Incase you don't have a reason to be refreshed, let me remind you :

1) You need refreshing if you are tired of praying the same prayers without getting any results.

2) You need refreshing if you are tired of waiting and not being rewarded.

3) You need refreshing if you are tired of working and tired of the work you are doing.

4) You need refreshing If you are gradually running out of faith.

5) You need refreshing If your strength is failing you.

6) You need refreshing if you are almost giving up on God.

7) You need refreshing if you are almost giving up on your dreams and visions.

Refreshing is what will take you to your next level.

In the bible passage we read, What God meant to tell the Israelites was that they had stayed in one place for too long and it was time they moved to their next level.

Likewise God is also telling you through this platform now that it is time for you to move to that next level of surplus in your business, that next level of marital bliss, that next level of divine promotion, that next level of fresh fire, that next level of financial freedom, that next level of finally being a graduate without any more carryovers, that next level of owning your own car, that next level of carrying your own baby, that next level of getting your Visa and travelling abroad, that next level of gaining admission into the university, that next level of being ordained in any of the five fold ministry, and that next level of greatness in your life. This is a very serious matter.

Therefore I decree, that powers that wants you to continue dreaming about good things, without seeing them come to pass, shall die before midnight in the name of Jesus.

(Back to the message)

Why do you need to move to your next level.

1) If you have stayed long enough in your mount horeb : that is, you have been in the same condition for too long.

2) If you have been dreaming about good things but none of them has ever happened.

3) If you have been battling the same problems for too long.

4) If there's nothing left for you to do.

4) If you have not recorded the fulfillment of any of God's promises for your life this year.

5) If you find yourself always being in a journey but finds it hard to get a for bus to board in the dream.

6) If man has failed you

7) If people has constantly mocked God in your life.

cool If people told you that this is how you will be or remain.

9) If you have been labouring in different places and for different people without reaping good or being favoured.

10) If you have fulfilled all your assignments in this present stage of your life but still there's no moving forward.

Etc.

Beloved, you can not continue the same way you were last year, this year. In about 6 months again, this year shall come to an end. Pandemic or not, people are still getting blessed. Don't be comfortable with your present condition if it doesn't pleases you or glorified God. I ask, Do you forbid having your own house? paying your children's school fees ahead? getting married early? giving birth abroad? or even being promoted to the position of an MD in your workplace?... Even as a minister, you need to move from small anointing to a greater one. You need to move from one shirt and one trouser, to multiples. Don't be deceived, it is not a sin for Christians to have these things. You have to change that your push-and-start car to a better one. Government and economy can not continue to determine your financial status. This year God must do something in your life that will make your whole street to follow you to your church. God must do something that will convert the idol worshippers in your family to Christians. God must do something that will make you never to doubt Him again. And I declare, so shall it be for you, in Jesus name.

You have been hearing of how royal, priestly and peculiar you are, according to the bible, But it is time to start manifesting them. Am not saying that you should look for a short cut to make it, but that you should increase how much you task God. Beloveth, If it will mean restoring your broken relationship back with God, please do it. If it will mean for you to stop grudging over that person that has offended you so many years ago, please do it. If is for you to start reading your bible from Genesis again, please do it. If it for you to start attending church services again after the lockdown,please do it. You have to repair your broken altar so that the fire of God can fall.

Examine your life, what sin is there that might have been hindering your blessings. Have you been faithful with your tithing ? Have you been of help to people who came to you or have you instead neglected them? What is that thing that the devil might be using to accuse you before God whenever God wants to uplift you. Is it anger, malice, pride... Please you can not continue allowing them to hinder your next level. You must move forward by fire. You need to do away with these things because according to James 5:16 , the effectual fervent prayer of the RIGHTEOUS, availeth much.

This year, Let God See that you are serious !!!!

Don't just sit and relax after hearing or dreaming about good things concerning your life, but begin to pray them into realities. And don't just pray alone, but repent and be converted into a genuine Child of God so your prayers won't be hindered. God is ever ready, it is YOU that He is waiting for. Before you were born, God has ordained you to be whom He has destined you to be. You are the one that needs to start becoming it.

I decree again upon your life, if it is a curse to remain in that condition you are in, the blood of Jesus shall break it, in Jesus name.

And for this reason beloved, we are moving into a new prayer programme that starts today until the 7th of next month, titled :

O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation)

- For God to arise and move you forward by fire, is for God to break the chains of stagnation in your life. It is for God to remove every obstacles that needs to be removed on your way to canaan. And it is for God to do whatever it takes for you to get to your next level.

I pray that as you begin to pray these prayers, the God of Elijah shall arise and answer you by fire in Jesus name.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 1, June 7th 2020)

1) Thanksgiving.

2) Confess out any sin that may hinder your prayers and ask for God's forgiveness.

3) Holy Ghost fire, arise and perform a thorough purging in my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

4) Yoke of spiritual marriage, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

5) Arrows of death by sickness, backfire, in Jesus name.

6) Arrows of failure at the edge of breakthrough, backfire in the name of Jesus.

7) Curses of get and loose, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

cool O God arise and move me forward my fire, in the name of Jesus.

9) O God arise and heal us of this pandemic, in the name of Jesus.

10) O God arise and announce the Revival Hour Ministry, In the name of Jesus.

CLOSING PRAYER : Thank You Jesus for seeing us through this wonderful online service with you. Help us to put in practice all that we have heard. And engrace us to start and successfully finish this new prayer programme in Jesus name, Amen.

Share the Grace and Fellowship.

7 perfecting hallelujah...

God bless you.

Your friend, in the school of Prayer and Deliverance : Anthony AKHIGBE.

1 Like

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by eliyke(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
tanks God bless u sir
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by olarwhumy6(f): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks, May God bless you abundantly.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
eliyke:
tanks God bless u sir

Amen sir/ma. thanks for reading.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
olarwhumy6:
Thanks, May God bless you abundantly.

Amen, sir/ma. God bless you for reading.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2020
30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME : O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation)

Started : June 7th. 2020
Ends : July 7th. 2020

- For God to arise and move you forward by fire, is for God to break the chains of stagnation in your life. It is for God to remove every obstacles that needs to be removed on your way to canaan. And it is for God to do whatever it takes for you to get to your next level. 

I pray that as you begin to pray these prayers, the God of Elijah shall arise and answer you by fire in Jesus name.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 2, June 8th 2020)

1) By the blood of Jesus, I break every blood covenant attached to my lineage, in the name of Jesus.

2) By the blood of Jesus I break every evil covenant of bad Marriage, in the name of Jesus.

3) By the blood of Jesus, I break any evil covenant I have with familiar spirits, in the name of Jesus.

4) By the blood of Jesus, I break every evil covenant I have with any friend, in the name of Jesus.

5) By the blood of Jesus I break every evil covenant I have with the waters, in the name of Jesus.

6) By the blood of Jesus, I break any evil covenant I have with any evil church, in the name of Jesus.

7) By the blood of Jesus, I break every evil covenant I have with the Spirit spouse, in the name of Jesus.

cool O God arise and move me forward my fire, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME : O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation)
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 3, June 9th 2020)
1) Every demon of anxiety, assigned to frustrate me out of my salvation, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every demon of lust, assigned to destroy me with sexual perversion, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
3) Every oppressive spirit, supervising my problems, Today is your end, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every spirit of poverty in my life, making me poor in mindset and in resources, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Every cloud of confusion, making God's will to be too difficult for me to know and do, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6) Spiritual marriage, hindering my physical marriage, the Lord scatter you now, in the name of Jesus.
7) I shall not go back to where God has taken me from, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 4, June 10th 2020)
1) Every bewitchment done to my cloth, expire and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every bewitchment done with my hair, expire and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3) Every bewitchment done to my footwears, expire and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every evil, done with my placenta at birth, expire and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Every evil, done with my urine and faeces, expire and back fire, in the name of Jesus.
6) Anyone using good to pay me back with evil, the Lord rebuke you today, in the name of Jesus.
7) Anybody that has taken any of my belongings to dark covens, in order to do me evil, be exposed, disgrace, and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2020

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 5, June 11th 2020)

1) By the blood of Jesus, I cancel the effect of any evil gift or money, that I have collected in the past, in the name of Jesus.

2) Anyone using my gift or money against me, receive Divine punishment, in the name of Jesus.

3) Powers calling my name in dark places, in order to summon me for evil, stab yourself and die, in the name of Jesus.

4) Every evil mirror, erected to monitor my progress, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus. (Begin to imagine it and break it with your hands)

5) The problem that kills people in my family, shall not kill me, in the name of Jesus.

6) Let any word I have spoken, that is being used by the devil against me, fall to the ground and bear no fruit, in the name of Jesus.

7) By the Power of God, I go back to where I have been stolen from and I recover what has been stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2020
30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME : O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation).

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 6, June 12th 2020)

1) Let the eyes of every star gazers assigned against my star be blinded in the name of Jesus.

2) Let the evil crystal ball used to search my star, be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let the star Hunter picking interest in my star, be killed by ravenous beasts, in the name of Jesus.

4) Let the hand that is polluting my star, be withered away in the name of Jesus.

5) Let every mouth, speaking evil into my star, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

6) Let every thought of exchanging my star, stealing my star, and using my star, kill their thinkers in the name of Jesus.

7) All my stars that has fallen, receive power to rise, and all my stars that has stopped shining, receive the power to shine, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
30 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME : O GOD ARISE AND MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE (Breaking The Chains Of Stagnation).

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 7, June 13th 2020)

1) Powers that are angry at my glory, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.

2) O God arise and smite the cheek bones of the powers trading with my glory, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let the dark markets where my glory is being traded in, catch fire and burn to the ground, in the name of Jesus.

4) Powers sharing my glory with me, what do you think you are doing, die, in the name of Jesus.

5) Powers using my glory more than me, be cut off and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) Powers taking from my own and adding to their own, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.

7) Powers in my environment, incharge of caging people's glories, I am not your candidate, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 8, June 14th 2020)

1) Every witchcraft birds in my environment, fire of God, consume them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

2) Every witchcraft birds in my household, fire of God, consume them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

3) Any witchcraft bird, delegated to fly over my housetop at night, the thunder fire of God, strike you to death, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord, let the bird assigned to monitor my progress, be electrocuted, in the name of Jesus.

5) O Lord, let the evil birds waiting to eat my dead body, kill their owners and die, in the name of Jesus.

6) Any evil bird, coming to cry in my neighborhood at night, tonight is your end, cry to death, in the name of Jesus.

7) O Lord, let anyone who has gone to collect witchcraft for my sake, perish by the sword, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 9, June 15th 2020)
PROPHETIC INSTRUCTION : Before starting today's prayers, with the blood of Jesus begin to cancel every dreams of seeing yourself in the water. (If you've had any)
1) By the blood of Jesus, I break myself from every marine covenant, in Jesus name.
2) Holy Ghost, arise and consume anything representing me in the waters, in the name of Jesus.
3) Marine properties in my possession, catch fire and burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
4) O Lord, let every friends with water spirit be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) O Lord, let the river of marine covenant in my village be dried up, in the name of Jesus.
6) By the blood of Jesus, I divorce myself from every marriage to marine spirits, in the name of Jesus.
7) O Lord, let the problems caused by marine powers in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 10, June 16th 2020)
1) O God arise, and arrest my arresters, in the name of Jesus.
2) O God arise, and oppress my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
3) O God arise, and trouble my troublers, in the name of Jesus.
4) O God arise, and scatter evil conspiracies, in the name of Jesus.
5) O God arise, and bind the strong man, in the name of Jesus.
6) O God arise, and deliver my deliverer in the name of Jesus.
7) O God arise, and let your enemies in my life be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 11, June 17th 2020)
1) Powers that came while I slept, be arrested and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Powers that came while I dreamt, be arrested and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3) Powers that raided my night, release my virtues and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4) Powers incharge of evil plantations in my dreams, die in the name of Jesus.
5) Powers coming to raid me of my blessings in the dreams, die in the name of Jesus.
6) Wicked powers that wants me to continue dreaming about good things, without seeing them manifest, receive Divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.
7) Friends in the day but enemies at night, weak in the day but powerful at night, assigned to destroy me, destroy yourselves in the name of Jesus
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 12, June 18th 2020)
1) Every bad dream, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
2) Dreams that oppresses, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
3) Dreams of evil plantations, die in the name of Jesus.
4) Marine sponsored dreams, witchcraft sponsored dreams, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus
5) Dream wasters, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6) Dream attackers, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) Holy Ghost, overshadow my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 13, June 19th 2020)
1) Idols from my father's house, idols from my mother's house, seeking my worship, bow to Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every evil idol, covenanted with my destiny, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3) Blood sucking idols, seeking my blood, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
4) Powers that are renewing their covenant with any evil idol, in order to finish me, you and your idol, die by fire, in Jesus name.
5) Idol like humanbeing, humanbeing like idol, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6) O Lord, let the shrine of every evil idol, catch fire, and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
7) Anything I have idolized in my life, O Lord, have mercy and take them away, in the name of Jesus .
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 14, June 20th 2020)

1) Let the fire of God destroy the satanic shrines of my father's house, in the name of Jesus.

2) Let the fire of God destroy the satanic shrines of my mother's house, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let the thunder of God, strike any evil shrine that is having any of my belongings, in the name of Jesus.

4) Let the shrine and the witchdoctor consulted to kill me, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

5) Let the blood offered at any shrine because of my hurt, cry against the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

6) Every visible and invincible shrine in the house am living, causing me slow progress, scatter with your owners, in the name of Jesus.

7) After the order of Joshua, I bring down every wall of Jericho stopping me from possessing my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by ajailer(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
hello sir/ ma

I have been enjoying your prayer points but you are yet to post the ones for today. meanwhile, well done and only God can pay you back and I pray He does. Amen
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
ajailer:
hello sir/ ma

I have been enjoying your prayer points but you are yet to post the ones for today. meanwhile, well done and only God can pay you back and I pray He does. Amen

Good day sir. God bless you. More strength to pray and move forward by fire in Jesus name.

Sir, am very sorry there wasn't any post yesterday. Nairaland's server was bad and I tried to post but couldn't.

But I'd post yesterday and today's own now.

And for uninterrupted updates, please join the group on Facebook at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

Remain blessed shalom.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 15, June 21st, 2020)
1) Every evil altar, erected against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every balaam, erecting evil altars to curse me, die, in the name of Jesus.
3) Evil priests, ministering on evil altar against my progress, you and your altar, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
4) Sacrifices offered on evil altars, against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Let the battle axe of God, visit every association of witchdoctors, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every oil that I have lost, be restored seven folds, in the name of Jesus.
7) Powers that wants to make me a counterfeit of my self, die by fire in Jesus name.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 16, June 22nd, 2020)
1) You my foundation, receive Holy Ghost fire purging, in the name of Jesus.
2) Voices of my foundation, speaking against my destiny, dry up by fire, in Jesus name.
3) Sorrows of my foundation, denying me of my joy and laughter, get out, in the name of Jesus.
4) The sword that kills great people in my foundation shall not kill me, in the name of Jesus.
5) Powers that men must bow to, in my lineage, before they can make it in life, I refuse to bow to you, bow to my God, in Jesus name.
6) Every spirit of the waster, assigned against me from my foundation, die in the name of Jesus.
7) My life is built on Christ the solid Rock, therefore evil foundation has no power over me, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 17, June 23rd, 2020)
1) Thou strong man of my father's house, be binded and die, in the name of Jesus.
2) Thou strong man of my mother's house, be binded and die, in the name of Jesus.
3) Thou strong man keeping my virtues in evil wharehouse, be binded, release them by fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
4) Strong man that oppresses people in the environment am living in, be binded and die, in the name of Jesus.
5) Anyone standing as a strong man in my work place, be binded and die, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every strong man saying no to my marital bliss, shut up, be binded and die, in the name of Jesus.
7) Strong man sitting on the throne of my glory, stand up, be binded, and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 18, June 24th, 2020)

1) Every covenant with Marine powers, in my family line, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

2) Covenant of spiritual marriage, with the sons and daughters of my father's house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3) Covenant of spiritual marriage, with the sons and daughters of my mother's house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4) Marine powers, seeking my worship, marine powers, seeking my membership, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5) Anyone within and around me, using marine power to afflict me, be exposed, disgraced, and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) Properties of Marine in my possession, be exposed and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

7) Every link I have with the water spirits, scatter by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 19, June 25th, 2020)
1) Every marine foods, I have eaten in the dream, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every marine organized sex, I have had in the dream, be cancelled forever by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3) Any of my belongings, on marine altar, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every chain, placed upon my hands, placed upon my legs, placed upon my waist, placed upon my neck, by reason of marine covenant, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Every spiritual and physical marine beads and jewelries, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
6) O God, deliver me from fashion that originated from the waters, in the name of Jesus.
7) Any known and unknown marine name, given to me, I reject you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 20, June 26th, 2020)

1) I come out of every marine bondage by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Don't sit or stand in one place praying these prayer)

2) Mark of marine covenant, on any part of my body, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus. (Start using your hands to be rubbing your body parts as you pray)

3) Marine sponsored dreams, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

4) Marine sponsored Infirmities, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5) Marine sponsored problems, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

6) Good things that I have lost to spiritual marriage, you that spirit spouse, release them by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Pray this one with a louder and aggressive voice)

7) Anything I have done with any marine agent in the past, causing me setbacks, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 21, June 27th, 2020)

1) I drink the blood of Jesus (say it 21 times). In the name of Jesus.

2) By the blood of Jesus, i cancel every evil effect of river baths, in the name of Jesus.

3) I jump out of my mother, my mother jump out of me. In the name of Jesus. (Start jumping from left to right and right to left).

4) I jump out of my father, my father jump out of me. In the name of Jesus. (Repeat the same action)

5) Powers that says I shall not be greater than this, be defeated, in the name of Jesus.

6) Powers assigned to turn my life upside down, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.

7) Earth, hear the word of the Lord, vomit any thing you have accepted against me, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 22, June 28th, 2020)

1) Like korah dathan and abiram, o ye earth, open up and swallow all those that has challenged God in my life, in the name of Jesus.

2) Let the Host of Heaven, arise and fight against powers consulting the heavenlies against me, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let divine fanners, arise and fan off every stubborn pursuers in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4) This day, Oh Heavens, blow the final whistle, against the evil doers, in the name of Jesus

5) This day, Oh Heavens, ordain terrifying noise against the enemies, in the name of Jesus.

6) Chariots of fire, attack every evil host gathered against me, in the name of Jesus.

7) Divine violent angel of God, visit the camp of my enemies tonight, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 23, June 29th, 2020)

1) Divine hunters, fish out every disguising and hidden enemies, in the name of Jesus.

2) Divine Carpenters, break every horn that scattereth good things in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3) O God, arise in your whirlwind and scatter the enemies, in the name of Jesus.

4) O God, cause your plagues to befall any pharoah that refuses to let me go, in the name of Jesus.

5) Divine judgement, befall every thing that my enemies worship and draw's strength from, in the name of Jesus.

6) O God that killeth, kill every power that wants to interfere in your Divine plan for my life this year, in the name of Jesus.

7) O God that maketh Alive, revive every good thing the enemy has killed in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 24, June 30th, 2020)
1) Star gazers, star hunters, I shoot you, in the name of Jesus.
2) Let the thunder of God strike every Witchcraft tree in my village, in the name of Jesus.
3) Let the thunder of God, strike every Witchcraft tree in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
4) Let the thunder of God, strike every Witchcraft pot, in the name of Jesus.
5) Let the thunder fire of God, visit every witchcraft coven, in the name of Jesus.
6) Let the evil bird flying for my sake, experience the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
7) Spiritual termites, eating me up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.
7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS (DAY 25, July 1st, 2020)
1) Spiritual termites, eating up my belongings, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Spiritual termites, programmed into anything I am buying, come out and go back to your owners, in the name of Jesus
3) O God let the plague of leprosy, come upon my contenders, in the name of Jesus.
4) O Lord, Let the blood of my enemies become posions in their body, in the name of Jesus.
5) O God, give my enemies baskets to be fetching water, in the name of Jesus.
6) I turn the table of the wicked elders against them, in the name of Jesus.
7) O Lord, send a Divine rumour among those that are conspiring against me, in the name of Jesus.
Re: O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. by MFMRevivalist: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2020

JUNE 7th - JULY 7th.

7 NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

PRAYERS (DAY 26, July 2nd, 2020)

1) Let the sword of fire, butcher the powers of my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

2) O God give me rest from all my problems, in the name of Jesus.

3) Giants occupying my territory, I come against you with the armies of heaven, in the name of Jesus.

4) Spiritual guards of my spiritual prison, I command you to set me free and imprison yourselves, in the name of Jesus.

5) Every gate shut against me in my father's house, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) Every gate shut against me in my mothers house, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7) Every gate shut against me in my environment, open by fire, in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Life After Death? / Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years / Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.