Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life (4283 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Soul Winning/evangelism – An Instrument For Church Growth / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by prinzfavian(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:
the bible said in Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

makes me wonder why we don't see Christians preaching the gospel to the goats and chickens around them, afterall they're "creature" too, aren't they
You were so much in a hurry to post this that you didn't notice you posted a scriptural verse that doesn't exist.
Do those animals you mention there need salvation?
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by Pastafarian: 8:55am On May 28, 2017
prinzfavian:

You were so much in a hurry to post this that you didn't notice you posted a scriptural verse that doesn't exist.
Do those animals you mention there need salvation?

you were so much in a hurry to reply me that you didn't notice the scriptural verse does exist

so you read the Bible everyday but you still commit this grave error?

check the attached image and beg your imaginary friend for forgiveness

Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by prinzfavian(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

you were so much in a hurry to reply me that you didn't notice the scriptural verse does exist

so you read the Bible everyday but you still commit this grave error?

check the attached image and beg your imaginary friend for forgiveness
Accept My sincere Apology Bro, My Version doesn't have these texts in it.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2017
gaskiyamagana:
'' I was sent ONLY to the LOST SHEEP of the HOUSE of ISRAEL'' Mathew 15:24.
''....but go rather to the LOST SHEEP of HOUSE of ISRAEL '' Mathew 10:5-6.
'',,,,,I say unto you, you will not have gone through all the TOWNS of ISRAEL before the son of man comes '' Mathew 10:23
''. ..... you (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on TWELVE THRONES judging the TWELVE TRIBES of ISRAEL '' Mathew 19:28.
Winning Souls of Israelites, not Nigerians.
Quote not Mathew 28:19 & Mark 16:15 because they are confusing and contradicted verses above. Yet happy Sunday.
you guys lack religion tolerance but cannot stop criticizing other people religion.
Matthew 19:29 New International Version (NIV)
29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife [ a ] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Those verse you mention is when Jesus is still with them, what did he said as he want to leave them? Matthew 28:18-20.
And please don't try to tag me with your foolish argument.
Proverbs 26:4-6 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools,
or you will become as foolish as they are.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by Mpanyi: 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
uvalued:
i hate that image up that is termed Jesus Christ... pls remove it .. Christ in me is more glorious and powerful than that human assumption.

op u want thousands or millions... just raise the dead in isis or boko haramm backyard and you will know what revival is..#gotithings

Your assumption that you know Him and His real name is even worse.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by gaskiyamagana: 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
you guys lack religion tolerance but cannot stop criticizing other people religion.
Matthew 19:29 New International Version (NIV)
29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife [ a ] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Those verse you mention is when Jesus is still with them, what did he said as he want to leave them? Matthew 28:18-20.
And please don't try to tag me with your foolish argument.
Proverbs 26:4-6 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools,
or you will become as foolish as they are.
Quotations from the Bible are foolish? Again, this is Nigeria, not extension of House or Town of Israel.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by uvalued(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
Mpanyi:

Your assumption that you know Him and His real name is even worse.

dig this and see what i mean

Berean Literal Bible
In this, love has been perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment that, just as He is, also are we in this world.

Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by Hectarus(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to every man that believes, to the Jew first and to the gentile.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by zeezeegal(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
Father, Give Me The Grace To Be An Active And Tireless Soul Winner... It Pays Serving God
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by oaroloye(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
SHALOM!

sunnysunny69:
Go yet into the world and preach the gospel to all creation . He that beliveth and baptised shall be saved. Mark 16:15

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5395350_img1034_jpegc8b15247e6442d9ac657c133ff08f362

This idolatrous image is the likeness of CESARE BORGIA,the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI.

Lord Yahshua was a Black man.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by sunnysunny69(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5395350_img1034_jpegc8b15247e6442d9ac657c133ff08f362

This idolatrous image is the likeness of CESARE BORGIA,the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI.

Lord Yahshua was a Black man.
first time I ever heard that
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by oaroloye(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2017
SHALOM!

kpakpandoN:
Just as it is needful to pray and fast, it is also needful to win souls to God’s Kingdom regularly. Don’t just win one, two or five souls and stop, continue to win souls at all times. John 15:16 says,
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”

THE ISSUES I HAVE WITH THIS MESSAGE ARE BECAUSE I TEND TO SEE BEYOND THE SURFACE OF THINGS, AND CANNOT BUT BE MINDFUL OF WHERE THESE SPEECHES COME FROM, AND WHERE THEY ARE GOING.

Christians are trained to be shallow, and to take things for granted.

When you talk about "SOULWINNING," what exactly do you mean?

When Lord Yahshua talks about "SOULWINNING," (though he never used that term,) what did HE mean?

When "Pastor" E.A. ADEBOYE talks about "SOULWINNING," what does HE mean?

Not defining terms is the necessary first step of DECEPTION.

When the Lord talked about winning Souls, he meant getting people to REPENT OF THEIR SINS, AND SERVE HIM WITHOUT RESERVATION, being COMPLETELY CONVERTED.

By this definition, the Lord NEVER made a SINGLE Convert his entire Ministry.

(Yes,I know: you have never heard that, your whole life!)

When some modern Pastor talks about SOULWINNING, they mean RECRUITING PEOPLE INTO THEIR CHURCH SYSTEM- AS FINANCIAL MEMBERS. They may TALK about "NOT WANTING MONEY," but they would be LYING. They may not extract cash out of a "convert" the second, the minute, the hour, the day, nor the month they cross the threshold into their Churches, but that is only because PREVIOUS MEMBERS ARE PAYING THE BILLS.

I used to respect KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN, and would never have suspected him of any level of wrongdoing.

95% of what I know about FAITH I learned from HIM.

I was perplexed at a story he told about a meeting he preached for someone in his early Full Gospel days:

He preached people to "conversion," using their "ALTAR CALL," PSYCHOLOGICAL TRICK, then asked the preacher he was working for about the people he had "Converted." Had he not collected their names and addresses, and made arrangements for their follow-ups, and membership in his church?

The Pastor said that he had not.

"I figured, that if they got anything out of it, they'll be back!" he said smugly.

I could not understand Kenneth Hagin's reply:

"I'M CLOSING THE MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT!" he said he replied.

[See: GROWING UP SPIRITUALLY, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

I could not see the relevance of his response- though it was obviously supposed to be significant. I read it in his book, and heard him on tape. (In those days, only Cassette Tapes were availsble.)

A Gospel Singer named DAVID INGLES had a lighthearted album dedicated to Kenneth Hagin's Ministry, I don't know what its real title was. I think it was one of Kenneth Hagin's Catchphrases: "DON'T SHOUT ME DOWN, COZ' I'M PREACHING TOO GOOD!" which he would sometime crack, when he had silenced the crowd with some incisive observation.

https://www.discogs.com/David-Ingles-I-Sure-Love-You-Featuring-Dont-Shout-Me-Down/release/8002527

http://davidinglesmusic.homestead.com/lyrics.html

David Ingles included a song about that very story, and, for the first time, I got to hear the entirety of Kenneth Hagin's comment on that Pastor's behaviour:

"I COULDN'T PREACH THERE,
LEASTWAYS, NOT FOR A IDIOT
LIKE THAT!"

I then understood that Kenneth Hagin had been ANGRY with the Pastor for not recruiting the people whom he had converted.

That was the LAST thing I would have expected of him.

He cited another Pastor who had made some converts out of a meeting, and asked him how he had done it.

He said that he had endeavored to talk with them after the meeting, and had urged them to join "a good Gospel Church," without telling them to come to THEIRS: but some of them did.

THEY SEEMED TO HAVE THE IDEA THAT IT WAS WRONG OF THEM TO TELL NEW CONVERTS TO COME TO THEIR CHURCH. There were REASONS why they THOUGHT like that; THE WAY THEY WERE TRAINED- they apparently thought that it would be ARROGANCY to try to INDUCE people to join their churches.

KENNETH HAGIN was EXPELLED from the BAPTIST DENOMINATION, when he received "THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST."

There was NO SUCH THING as "FULL-GOSPEL" BIBLE SCHOOL- so that they were invariably more-or-less SELF-TAUGHT.

Had Kenneth Hagin been a REAL Man-of-Faith, he would have OBEYED YAHSHUA, and TOLD that Pastor what he was doing wrong- instead of packing up his Bat And his Ball, and going home, because the Game wasn't going the way he wanted it to- WITHOUT HIS TELLING ANYONE.

. MATTHEW 18:15-17.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican."

He called that Brother an "idiot," but HE was an EVEN BIGGER idiot!

This was the man who had experienced unprecedented Miracle Healing, and had seen GOD AND JESUS IN HEAVEN.

But it is BEHAVIOUR LIKE THIS that shows what those Experiences are really WORTH.

TOMMY LEE OSBORN, from the same town, had an International Miracle Ministry.

He was famous for having Miracle Crusades across Africs , with ACRES of Blacks hanging on his words.

Someone quoted him as saying, that it LOOKED like they were "SUCCESSFUL," but that if you went back to those places where they had hundreds of thousands of people converted, TWO WEEKS LATER, that YOU COULDN'T FIND ANY OF THEM!

So- what was the POINT of all of that?

Do you know that regular evangelism can keep you in shape spiritually? If you belong to Christ, you are like a living tree that produces fruit (Psalm 1:3). Any tree that produces good fruit will definitely be appreciated by its owner. Bearing spiritual fruit is one obvious sign that you are still spiritually alive. If you are winning souls often, it shows you are growing spiritually. It takes obedience to the Holy Spirit and partnership with Him to win a soul and to give life to the spiritually dead. If you are not bearing fruit, it could be because you are dead or separated from God. A dead fellow cannot be used as an agent of life. Moreover, in the course of soul-winning, there are some ideas, teachings and abilities that the Holy Spirit will endow you with which you may not easily access through any other means.

This is a HALF of a DOUBLE-LIE.

EVANGELISM may keep you in Spiritual Health, but FAILURE TO MAKE CONVERTS does not reflect on YOUR Spiritual Health whatsoever! How could it? Lord Yahshua FAILED TO CONVERT A SINGLE SOUL, while he was on the Earth.

. LUKE 22:31-34.

31. And the Lord said,

"Simon, Simon, behold,
Satan hath desired to have you,
that he may sift you as wheat:
32. "But I have prayed for thee,
that thy Faith fail not:
and when thou art Converted,
strengthen thy Brethren."

33. And he said unto him,

"Lord, I am ready
to go with thee,
both into prison,
and to death."

34. And he said,

"I tell thee, Peter,

'THE COCK SHALL NOT CROW THIS DAY,
BEFORE THAT THOU SHALT THRICE DENY
THAT THOU KNOWEST ME.' "

Only a Complete Idiot would question HIS Spiritual Health

The truth is that those who go out for evangelism never go out alone. Why? Since they are out to obey the Lord’s command, which is so important to the Godhead, the Trinity works with them (Mark 16:20).

That is a LIE; MARK 16:20 does not say that.

. MARK 16:14-20.

14. Afterward he appeared
unto the eleven
as they sat at meat,
and upbraided them
with their unbelief
and hardness of heart,
because they believed not them
which had seen him
after he was risen.
15. And he said unto them,

"Go ye into all the World,
and preach The Gospel
to every creature.
16. "He that believeth and is baptized
shall be Saved;
but he that believeth not
shall be damned.
17. "And these Signs shall follow
them that believe;

'IN MY NAME
SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEVILS;
THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES;
28. 'THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS;
AND IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING,
IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM;
THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK,
AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.' "

19. So then after the Lord
had spoken unto them,
he was received up into Heaven,
and sat on the Right Hand of God.
20. And they went forth,
and preached every where,
the Lord working with them,
and confirming The Word
with Signs following. Amen.

"THE TRINITY OF THE GODHEAD" is an UNLAWFUL Oyinbo THEOLOGICAL THEORY that CONTRAVENES Lord Yahshua's Commandment to "TELL NO MAN OF HIM."

. MARK 8:27-30.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,
"Whom do men say that I am?"
28. And they answered,
John the Baptist:
but some say, Elias;
and others,
One of the Prophets.
29. And he saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,
"Thou art the Christ."
30. And he charged them
that they should tell no man of him.

Lord Yahshua explicitly said that ONLY GOD: THE FATHER can tell us whom His Son is.

. MATTHEW 11:25-30.

25. At that time Jesus answered
and said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
because thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes.
26. "Even so, Father:
for so it seemed good in Thy Sight.
27. "All things are delivered unto me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth The Son,
but The Father;
neither knoweth any man The Father,
save The Son,
and he to whomsoever The Son
will reveal him.
28. "Come unto me,
all ye that labour
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
29. "Take my Yoke upon you,
and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30. "For my Yoke is easy,
and my burden is light."

The Lord sees to it that the word of the evangelist does not fall to the ground (Hebrews 2:3-4).

This is another STUPID AND UNNECESSARY LIE.

HEBREWS 2:3-4 says NOTHING remotely LIKE that, at all!

. HEBREW 2:3-4.

3. How shall we escape,
if we neglect so great Salvation;
which at the first
began to be spoken by the Lord,
and was confirmed unto us
by them that heard him;
4. God also bearing them witness,
both with Signs and Wonders,
and with divers Miracles,
and Gifts of the Holy Ghost,
according to His own Will?

ALSO, WHAT TIMOTHY (SIC) SAYS HERE IS A LIE.

THE SO-CALLED "APOSTLES" did NOT "confirm" The Salvation LORD YAHSHUA spoke From The Beginning, but presented a Cynical and Counterfeit Gospel of their own devising, which ultimately caused The Church to FAIL.

The evangelist is a true fellow-worker with God. On the other hand, the fellow who does not win souls is not bringing joy to God’s heart and is also not showing signs of spiritual life. If you continue your Christian life without leading others to Christ, you may be cut off from your Source (John 15:2, Luke 13:7). It therefore follows that if you want to grow spiritually, you must make soul-winning a regular activity. You must win souls and continue to win more souls. If you are actively winning souls, you will experience God’s special love and attention. God will also answer your prayers more easily, and increase your capacity to be fruitful by taking away hindrances to fruitfulness from your life. Using your attitude to soul-winning as a benchmark, are you dead or alive?
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

This is not about being "dead or alive," but about RECRUITING FINANCIAL MEMBERS to FEED his EMPIRE.
Re: Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life by oaroloye(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
SHALOM!

sunnysunny69:
first time I ever heard that

THE FIRST TIME I EVER heard that Lord Yahshua was a BLACK MAN was AS A JOKE, in the BLACKSPLOITATION SPY PARODY "UNDERCOVER BROTHER (2002). They made it sound like the most ridiculous idea, ever.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5399757_jesuschristwasblackshocktestundercoverbrother200230m17s_jpeg4c886865763b05fe3f90a4f641639412

I did not hear it again, until 2014, when I discovered the HEBREW ISRAELITES on YOUTUBE, and in FACEBOOK.

These were proving that the so-called "AFRICAN-AMERICAN" SLAVES were in fact the ORIGINAL HEBREW PEOPLE, based on the Prophecy:

. DEUTERONOMY 28:58-68.

58. If thou wilt not observe to do
all The Words of This Law
That are written in This Book,
that thou mayest Fear
This Glorious and Fearful Name,

"THE LORD THY GOD;"

59. Then The LORD will make
thy Plagues wonderful,
and the Plagues of thy Seed,
even great Plagues,
and of Long Continuance,
and sore Sicknesses,
and of Long Continuance.
60. Moreover He will bring upon thee
all The Diseases of Egypt,
which thou wast afraid of;
and they shall cleave unto thee.
61. Also every Sickness,
and every Plague,
which is not written
in The Book of This Law,
Them will The LORD bring upon thee,
until thou be Destroyed.
62. And ye shall be left few in number,
whereas ye were
as the Stars of Heaven for multitude;
because thou wouldest not
obey The Voice of The LORD thy God.
63. And it shall come to pass,
that as The LORD rejoiced over you
to do you Good,
and to multiply you;
so The LORD will rejoice over you
to destroy you,
and to bring you to nought;
and ye shall be plucked from off the Land
whither thou goest to possess it.
64.And The LORD shall scatter thee
among all people,
from the one End of the Earth
even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou
nor thy fathers have known,
even wood and stone.
65. And among these nations
shalt thou find no ease,
neither shall the sole
of thy foot have rest:
but the LORD shall give thee
there a trembling heart,
and failing of eyes,
and sorrow of mind:
66. And thy life shall hang
in doubt before thee;
and thou shalt fear day and night,
and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67. In the morning thou shalt say,

"WOULD GOD IT WERE EVEN!"

and at Even thou shalt say,

"WOULD GOD IT WERE MORNING!"

for the fear of thine heart
wherewith thou shalt fear,
and for the sight of thine eyes
which thou shalt see.
68. And The LORD shall bring thee
into Egypt again with ships,
by the way whereof I spake unto thee,

"THOU SHALT SEE IT
NO MORE AGAIN:"

and there ye shall be
sold unto your Enemies
for Bondmen and Bondwomen,
and no man shall buy you.

HISTORICALLY, THESE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ALL OF THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED TO.

The White Oyinbos who currently parade themselves as "THE JEWS" are, in actual fact, merely WHITE CONVERTS TO JEWISH RELIGION. The story is that they overthrew or underthrew the BLACKS, and SOLD THEM into Slavery.

A tremendous effort of OYINBO PROPAGANDA has been devoted to keeping this Knowledge from the BLACKS in general, and from the Whites who could not "handle the truth."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5399759_abc774f70ab373425f6248980220100a_jpeg7a87c09b06414c7cdc9ca128a521e490

The Roman Catholic Church leadership has always known that MARY and JESUS were BLACKS- but kept this Knowledge from their Racist Oyinbo members.

At some point, they decided to hijack Lord YAHSHUA'S identity- NOTE that he could not have been called "JESUS," From The Beginning, because there was no letter "J" until about 400 years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5399758_cesareborgia_jpeg42a4192f250434f207ae842ef8e7641e

The Ancient EGYPTIANS (KEMETIANS,) were BLACKS, too- this has been equally covered-up.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5399760_img20161026wa0001_jpeg1c365d71d6398e22f3005c52517976c0

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Doesnt Change Regardless Of How Many People Might Deny It. / Men In Search Of Women In Church / Pastor Walks On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.