Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel (31638 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped At Refuse Site In Owerri (Disturbing Photo) / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by chukwui(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2017
On Saturday morning unknown female student of akanu ibiam federal polytechnic Unwana, dropped a baby of about six months old in a gutter behind female hotel.

Wonder never won end Shaa ah!

Please don't mind mind my English

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by MrRichy(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2017
If I were God, ah swear I for don wipe out this Generation .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by dingbang(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2017
The way God go take deal with these girls eh....

5 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2017
the end result of careless looting

4 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by rheether(f): 8:08am On May 28, 2017
Funny enough condom is free thus days..

4 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by cathodekazim: 8:25am On May 28, 2017
trace the root of the lady, she will be a saint at home n wildfire in school.

I do pray to GOD that if he is going to gv me female child at all, let her be the type that will respect the parent, respect the culture, the type tht will bring smile n fame to the family and not the slay type tht will receive curse from the society. amen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by ipobarecriminals: 9:14am On May 28, 2017
sad angry sad angry May peace elude the useless mother

3 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2017

Had the baby in her belly for like 7 months

Went through the pains of child birth

And then killed the baby

Women are naturally dumb

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2017
rheether:
Funny enough condom is free thus days..

Funny enough, you still prefer to have sex without condoms

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by NwaObinkita: 10:57am On May 28, 2017
grin
Na wa..
That girl now will be forming slayqueen on Friday night club.

And prayer warrior on Sunday.

I pity the man who marries her.
Some men are even married to women who are guilty of this.
But how will they ever know?

The things women do...

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Ezedon(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2017
Tomorrow she will be going to prayer houses looking for a child, she did not even give the baby respect and find a place to bury the baby

7 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by VanBommel(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2017
Please is this what is trending now in all the tertiary institutions across the country? shocked shocked if not UNIMAID, it's Uniben, and others. What is really happening cos this thing is really spreading like wildfire

2 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by sotall(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2017
shocking!

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On May 28, 2017
I doesn't know why ajepako's name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by phemflex90(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2017
End time people, Afonja how Market
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 10:59am On May 28, 2017
All these use.less boys that rape innocent girls in schools and impregnate them, will be impotent for life.

2 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Chidex2442(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
And tomorrow she will run from one church to another in search of fruit of the womb, whereas she harvested the fruit given prematurely....

God have mercy on her....
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by NairalandCS(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
Too bad but Still better than growing up in poverty
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Olalan(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
Wicked mother, but how do people do this except in a society like ours. How would a person who was pregnant, got delivered of the baby explain the sudden disappearance of the child without anybody asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by VanBommel(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2017
Philpham:
All these use.less boys that rape innocent girls in schools and impregnate them, will be impotent for life.
come on shut up undecided did they state there that the person who perpetrated the act was raped?? undecided
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 11:02am On May 28, 2017
this is becoming worrisome, why not abstain or use condom, this generation of girls need to be proactive, carry condoms in your bag if you cant abstain. If he wants it raw ,let him put a ring on it,na wah o

6 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by latsy: 11:02am On May 28, 2017
Evil murderous woman, she is probably in church dancing
away her crime.
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by ajalawole(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2017
Jesus sad . Our institutions are not trying at all, some schools should know which student is pregnant or not, that can be done though the help of HOD or class rep, but reverse is that case. This child is about 7months or more, how come the school won't know who dump it dea among the student, will someone (student) hide for 7months with pregnancy sad
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by darlenese(f): 11:03am On May 28, 2017
Guys are here commenting and forming Saint, yet they won't use condoms.

Ladies are here commenting and forminf holy, yet they commit abortions every day, some are even planning to abort right now.

In the land of holy holy everyone is forming holy, she might even be a niaralander and probably commenting too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2017
I find the actions of women really complex to understand...how can somebody so fragile and light hearted runs away from rat and cockroach yet have a strong mind to pull of this kinda sick shiiit...is it that they have found away to convince themselves that it isn't murder?

I can't be in my sober self to pull this kind of stunt..atleast I go don finish 3bottles of jack Daniel, 5 wraps of oshogbo SK and some other kinda drug that will make me hallucinate to the level that I will be seeing the baby as a tissue paper..
women!!!!.... I must say without any doubt...u are stronger and heartless than men...

6 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Jfrankination(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2017
i dnt blame the girls only but the boys tok..haw can u impregnate a girl and u won't care? so u think d girl will Carry d sin alone? the boy is also involved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by dingbang(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2017
2dugged:
this is becoming worrisome, why not abstain or use condom, this generation of girls need to be proactive, carry condoms in your bag if you cant abstain. If he wants it raw ,let him put a ring on it,na wah o
would they listen? The average Nigerian girl thinks its a sin to be carrying condoms in her bag.. But won't think fornication is a sin... I tire for this country..
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by franco3075q(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
HMMMMM, PEOPLE GET MIND
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:08am On May 28, 2017
The end is near
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Maeka(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
Thank God that you are not, idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman 8 Months After Her Wedding In Kaduna (Pixs) / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) / Girl Currently Being Held At A Psychiatric Hospital In Yaba Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.