Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel (31613 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped At Refuse Site In Owerri (Disturbing Photo) / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2017
adorable29:

Hahahahhahahaha! You people play too much. Unleashing an arsenal. How exactly? By typing epistle on your keyboard?! How do you little teenagers even assume that typing gibberish (with your really terrible usuage of the English language. What is "striked", " ansernal" and all the rest pooo you wrote?) is the way to unleash so called arsenals on someone you don't even know.

I typed based on your post and that's me hitting a nerve. Not the nonsense you think you type. Do you know me, you nattering nitwit? Kpatakpata you slutshame as usual. E pass that one. grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, cos I called out your hypocrisy just like the hypocrite you and most nairaland touts on here are when it comes to insulting our women, you throw the feminist card! TYPICAL. So pointing out the glaring truth about your hypocrisy makes me twisted. I was right, you should shut your trap.

Isn't this your misogynistic illogical conclusion based on the story?

"WOMEN!!!!.... I must say without ANY DOUBT...u are stronger and heartless than MEN..."

Get lost all you nairaland Nigerian women bullies... I am actually done with you. I am on to the next bully! Shalom!

You've been up since 3am mayb even long before that.. something is clearly eating you up, u definitely have issues..mayb u r just bitter...bitter pple don't get much sleep I assume......this is the internet..and one of ur species just committed a hideous crime....if condemning that crime is hypocrisy and female bullying to you...then I guess u ain't worth a decent convo ...like I said I wouldn't go all out on you... you won't be able to stand it....and you know how our society is with the fragile/ weaker sex ...I wouldn't want to be accused of feminine abuse.....
Like you said....Go look for someone else to vent you frustration impaired mind on..when u are a lot calm u could still quote.....let me just pen down ur moniker, I might have ur time one of these days....i could even bye ur asss a drink so we can discuss what exactly is the source of ur frustration......cos really frustration & bitterness reeks all over you post

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by adorable29(f): 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You've been up since 3am mayb even long before that.. something is clearly eating you up, u definitely have issues..mayb u r just bitter...bitter pple don't get much sleep I assume......this is the internet..and one of ur species just committed a hideous crime....if condemning that crime is hypocrisy and female bullying to you...then I guess u ain't worth a decent convo ...like I said I wouldn't go all out on you... you won't be able to stand it....and you know how our society is with the fragile/ weaker sex ...I wouldn't want to be accused of feminine abuse.....
Like you said....Go look for someone else to vent you frustration impaired mind on..when u are a lot calm u could still quote.....let me just pen down ur moniker, I might have ur time one of these days....i could even bye ur asss a drink so we can discuss what exactly is the source of ur frustration......cos really frustration & bitterness reeks all over you post

Frustration, bitterness.... That's the arsenal you could come up with?! grin grin grin You are such a loser!

Not that I owe your illiterate asss any explanation but I was awake to do some reading and decided to play here a while. Something you have no idea about cos you sound like a school dropout.. A lazy one who sleeps away his life.

Buy who a drink?! Hahahahhaaha! Tufiakwa! You pauper! Can you buy yourself a drink? I don't do broke losers. What kind of guy spends all his time on nairaland fighting ladies when his mates are out there making cool money and hitting it big! You are obviously a church rat!

Yes, save this moniker! Anywhere you see it, you better squeal and hide. Olodo!
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2017
adorable29:

Frustration, bitterness.... That's the arsenal you could come up with?! grin grin grin You are such a loser!

Not that I owe your illiterate asss any explanation but I was awake to do some reading and decided to play here a while. Something you have no idea about cos you sound like a school dropout.. A lazy one who sleeps away his life.

Buy who a drink?! Hahahahhaaha! Tufiakwa! You pauper! Can you buy yourself a drink? I don't do broke losers. What kind of guy spends all his time on nairaland fighting ladies when his mates are out there making cool money and hitting it big! You are obviously a church rat!

Yes, save this moniker! Anywhere you see it, you better squeal and hide. Olodo!

Are u ever calm...how can a woman be all PMS all through 24hrs...I've not even begin with you, this just me stating the obvious about you from my slight analysis of ur personality...its hard for you to see it though...u are the one that picked a fight for no reason when u first quote me with insults..

i mean who does that??... I haven't even started with u at all and u are already feeling uncomfortable and insulted ...look babe...its the internet.. a place where pple have fun...obviously u are in the mood for a fight...but I won't get caught e-attacking a female,there's only one way the world looks at it."feminine abuse"...as u are the weaker/ fragile sex here(that's what society named you guys though)
Really, me pointing out that you are frustrated and bitter isn't me trying to insult you....its just that frustration and bitterness reeks all over your post without you noticing.....am not one of those pple that just call pple names like tout,loser dropouts, pauper etc just to proof I can win a "insulting contest"... If I was gonna have ur time to really insult you..I will really strike a nerve..like I said u are a lady..i won't be caught attacking the likes of you...it ain't worth it...
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by adorable29(f): 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Are u ever calm...how can a woman be all PMS all through 24hrs...I've not even begin with you, this just me stating the obvious about you from my slight analysis of ur personality...its hard for you to see it though...u are the one that picked a fight for no reason when u first quote me with insults..

i mean who does that??... I haven't even started with u at all and u are already feeling uncomfortable and insulted ...look babe...its the internet.. a place where pple have fun...obviously u are in the mood for a fight...but I won't get caught e-attacking a female,there's only one way the world looks at it."feminine abuse"...as u are the weaker/ fragile sex here(that's what society named you guys though)
Really, me pointing out that you are frustrated and bitter isn't me trying to insult you....its just that frustration and bitterness reeks all over your post without you noticing.....am not one of those pple that just call pple names like tout,loser dropouts, pauper etc just to proof I can win a "insulting contest"... If I was gonna have ur time to really insult you..I will really strike a nerve..like I said u are a lady..i won't be caught attacking the likes of you...it ain't worth it...

Blablabla yadayayada....... grin grin

For me, Its fun putting your kind in their place....... Nairaland is full of cowards like you who derive pleasure in insulting our women... The hypocrite that you are calls women bitches etc so own your shiiiii! I take no prisoners for your kind and throw my calmness into the bottomless pit. Save my moniker for when you are ready. Right now, you are a total bore!

Anyway, bye Felicia! wink
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by adorable29(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

For me, Its fun putting your kind in their place....... Nairaland is full of cowards like you who derive pleasure in insulting our women... The hypocrite that you are calls women bitches etc so own your shiiiii! I take no prisoners for your kind and throw my calmness into the bottomless pit. angry angry angry Save my moniker for when you are ready. Right now, you are a total bore.

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2017
adorable29:

For me, Its fun putting your kind in their place....... Nairaland is full of cowards like you who derive pleasure in insulting our women... The hypocrite that you are calls women bitches etc so own your shiiiii! I take no prisoners for your kind and throw my calmness into the bottomless pit. Save my moniker for when you are ready. Right now, you are a total bore!

No wonder..u don dey trip for me abi..u have gone to check my profile...u are becoming a fan... grin
Don't confuse urself by trying to juxtapose my profile pic with my personal text...that would be plain stupidity..I don't know the lady in the pic and I don't judge a book by its cover...Point of correction, I ddnt refer to all women as bitches..u seem hurt by that that..I hope u ain't one of the ladies qualified for the title "BITCH".please I'm sincerely allergic...
One problem with some of u ladies is that, u reek bitch, u talk bitch, u walk bitch,u dress bitch, u earn bitch.. yet u don't want to be addressed as a bitch...go tru my post..im an objective person....but if u send me a bitch signal...i'll label u what you are....a bitch with a capital letter "F"
One of ur species committed a crime, u are busy attackin me for condemning the act just because men commits more crime....babe that's lame..seriously lame..
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Ernnessy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
bt the time she will get married and no child thats why she will say her mother or mother inlaw is a devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / Man Caught On Camera Burying Juju In Front Of A Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.