Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (37642 Views)

Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 11:10am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Me, correct Omo tor.. Whether I live in the South? Come ask me for Warri na! Your father well well!

I will use "we" again because Urhobo Progress Union, the mouthpiece of Urhobos worldwide, has spoken on this since. Incase you missed it, here's it: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

So once again, I warn you guys, REMOVE URHOBO FROM BIAFRA! leave us to ask forfor it of we want. No one made IPOB or Igbos our mouthpiece!

Urhobo is the most populous ethnic group in Delta State and if na Biafra we need, you'll hear from us.

Rubbish.! Have you even been to Warri before in your life? Go there and shout Biafra first if youths nor go use you shine that day.
Have I been to warri lol, I don die!
Upc said Wat?
Like INM and repob spoke the minds of igbo people right?
Think wide.. .
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2017
michael142:

Na greed be their problem. Funny enough, na the poor ones dey agitate for Biafra, the rich ones like them Don Jazzy and Co nor want at all.

Leave them na. E go clear for their eyes the day dem near Waffi

Don Jazzy nor be Igbo o. He's Isoko. Go and confirm. His mother is Igbo though.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by izospindle(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

Sorry for the insult, but it's the truth.. .
How can you claim to be a thinking being and tag murder lawful?

Na WA oo
you did not get my point.....I did not inply murder is lawful.......if you dont belive me check history 1966 where alot igbo where killed and chased from the north.....trust me some northerners still have that mentality.....is better to let sleeping dogs lie
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Yanjia vwor na. Ayen de'rue?

No Urhobo man would leave Nigeria for Biafra? We'd rather go with Oodua sef. What rubbish?

The fact that the Op had the guts to add Urhobo to his list of Biafran supporters is an insult to us. Has he been to Urhoboland before? Where did he get that data from? Portharcourt?

That Op is an Igbo man. It wouldn't be the first time they use fake accounts to FORCE uninterested people into their struggle. What insolence!

Make any IPOB come Waffi come shout Biafra first whether Agbassa boys nor go loss am for ame!

We Urhobos like Yorubas and we nor go hesitate to join them if we see chance self.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Ogbuuu!!! Don Jazzy papa na Isoko? I nor know before oh. I go check sha. I really wish Nigerians can see beyond tribalism sha. We Urhobos and Calabar/Akwa Ibom people, these tribes when I mention so, them nor send tribalism oh. Na Yoruba, Aboki and them Nonso na them carry tribalism for head.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

Have I been to warri lol, I don die!
Upc said Wat?
Like INM and repob spoke the minds of igbo people right?
Think wide.. .

Urhobo Progress Union is the voice of Urhobo! If you know Urhobos well, then this shouldn't be hard to grasp at all. It is not UPC but UPU! All Urhobos know this and we know how decisions like this are made.

Whether if youve been to Warri. Oya I dare you now: go to Warri and shout Biafra first and get back to me.
See e head like wheelbarrow. Bloody IPoB liar. Where you know for Warri? In fact list just 5 areas for Warri wey u know? Liar!

Urhobos do not want Biafra! If na Biafra be our problem, we would have protested for it already. Or have you seen any Urhobo in all your failed protests? Have you ever wondered why there has been no protests for Biafra in Urhobo land?

What is so hard to grasp in all of these? If we want Biafra, leave us to say so! Who the hell made you, IPOB or Igbos the mouthpiece of Urhobos when we have an official one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2017
michael142:

Ogbuuu!!! Don Jazzy papa na Isoko? I nor know before oh. I go check sha. I really wish Nigerians can see beyond tribalism sha. We Urhobos and Calabar/Akwa Ibom people, these tribes when I mention so, them nor send tribalism oh. Na Yoruba, Aboki and them Nonso na them carry tribalism for head.

Naim make me de vex anytime dem Nonso wan de drag us into their tribalism matter with Yorubas and Hausas! Wetin sef? Must they drag other ethnic groups into their fights.

Ekpa Ihwo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Zikaviirus: 11:18am On May 29, 2017
adanny01:
[s]How i wish Biafra will be given to them. I just pity the SS because they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They were dominated by Hausa/Fulani but this time around will be dominated by their own brothers the Igbo.

SS should not see benefit in Biafra, they will beg to go back to Egypt just like the Isrealites or the South Sudanese. Biafra is an Igbo dream, the SS resources will also be controled by Igbo. That is when internal crisis will start in Biafra. Dont forget even politically, Igbo will dominate using population and so they actually stand to benefit.

The capital of Biafra should be Porthacourt but will never happen, Igbo will move it to SE. If that capital is placed in PH during sessesion, then its just to encourage SS to remain in the sessesion but will soon after be removed by the first Biafran president which will definitely be an Igbo.

Every ethnic group in Biafra is there for selfish interest, at the end, only igbo interest will dominate leading to rebellion by SE. A new South Sudan is born. SS are in this to control their oil, they wont get that control no matter how Igbo promises them. Igbo will easily promise to allow SS control their oil but will backtrack as soon as they have Biafra by dominatng politically.

I see one chance when i see one. People of SE and SS had no foresight in handling the North, if they get Biafra, SS are the ones with no foresight. SW has foresight thats why even in minority, they always have a piece of the national cake, SS has no foresight to check the SE.[/s]

Afonja. Ask all Igbo neighbors...Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers if Igbos have ever dominated them for the thousands of years they have lived together?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by ozimec(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.

Op you're correct. I know that some people will not agree mainly because, it doesn't affect them directly now but certainly later it will affect everybody. People of the South have been marginalized and subjugated over the years even prior to the civil war especially Southeast and South South. Many messengers had who spoke against these injustices had been killed in the time past by the Nigerian Government. But they failed woefully to kill the message. It's impossible to kill the message, after killing the messengers because the message is like air, it spreads wide even unto the unborn generation once it's release.
However, Nnamdi KANU is another messenger and he has as well passed his message across to his people. Jail him or kill him, his message is spreading like a wildfire. Besides, there are still thousands of Nnamdi Kanus out there so, it does not really matter what you do to eliminate or silence him. Like Op said, there are places in the Southeast and south south that if you go today, you won't be bold to say you're a Nigerian because of the verbal attack and insult you will get from people around you, many are so angry to be identified as Nigerians. I know what I'm saying, it's that bad. The country is almost divided and nothing is been done to address the situation. Unfortunately, many youths here are not seeing the signs. Do you think that the hate speeches and comments you throw at one another here is helping the matter? Do you think the agitation isnt for real? Nevertheless, I believe that this present Fg can still address the situation by addressing the issues enumerated by the OP as soon as possible.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by nagoma(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.

Ebele Jonathan had six years to do all that, but you know what he did instead - presided over stealing of public funds which he publically supported and said "stealing is not corruption "., Now with your 5% you want Buhari to waste his time even reading that crap!

And what has Biafra got to do with Calabar, Onne and Portharcourt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:

If you guys are this useless in Nigeria, of what use would you be in Biafra?

Thanks for calling us useless! But know this: Urhobo is far more beneficial to Nigeria than the entire Igbo race is. If we cough, Nigeria go hear us. Guess what! We are among the ethnicities that feed this nation singlehandedly!

All the coughs and hiccups wey Igbos de get since 1967, where e don lead una?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2017
adanny01:
How i wish Biafra will be given to them. I just pity the SS because they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They were dominated by Hausa/Fulani but this time around will be dominated by their own brothers the Igbo.

SS should not see benefit in Biafra, they will beg to go back to Egypt just like the Isrealites or the South Sudanese. Biafra is an Igbo dream, the SS resources will also be controled by Igbo. That is when internal crisis will start in Biafra. Dont forget even politically, Igbo will dominate using population and so they actually stand to benefit.

The capital of Biafra should be Porthacourt but will never happen, Igbo will move it to SE. If that capital is placed in PH during sessesion, then its just to encourage SS to remain in the sessesion but will soon after be removed by the first Biafran president which will definitely be an Igbo.

Every ethnic group in Biafra is there for selfish interest, at the end, only igbo interest will dominate leading to rebellion by SE. A new South Sudan is born. SS are in this to control their oil, they wont get that control no matter how Igbo promises them. Igbo will easily promise to allow SS control their oil but will backtrack as soon as they have Biafra by dominatng politically.

I see one chance when i see one. People of SE and SS had no foresight in handling the North, if they get Biafra, SS are the ones with no foresight. SW has foresight thats why even in minority, they always have a piece of the national cake, SS has no foresight to check the SE.

Bros relax your mind. Urhobos understand Igbos finish. You forget say we de share state with some of them?

Urhobos WILL NEVER EVER JOIN BIAFRA! That is not even negotiable. In fact, we mandated our leaders in 2015 to come our and clear the air and they did as documented on Vanguard here:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

None of us will leave Nigeria and jump into Igbo dominated Biafra. Igbos are unwise really. Why would they want Edoid and Yoruboid tribes in their Igbo nation? What will make it different from Nigeria?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Princedapace(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.

My brother.. u lied.. many are indifferent about the Biafran thing but are not happy with Nigeria either.. they desire what can end this system.. I was in Agbor last year and I got talking at a local bar and i know what these guys are talking about.. Their sentiment lies more with the struggle for a separate state.. though not really to be with Biafra but anything out of Nigeria..

As for the rivers state.. baba.. Biafra is rapidly spreading down there.. including delta state... all these started when that Kanu was arrested..
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

For you to reply me with insults, show your level of communicative ability.

What issue in bayelsa?
You really are not a deep thinker. By your logic the incident that happened in ile-ife or so recently which resulted in Yoruba's chasing and killing Hausa's mean that Yoruba's no longer want to share Nigeria with Hausa's,,,
Pathetic Sir.

You may be an itsekiri man but you obviously don't live with us here in the south.
Good luck.

Stop trying to galvanise Itsekiri into your failed struggles. What happened to Oodua? I guess you didn't know Itsekiris are Yoruboid and would rather go with Yoruba than Igbo of all people.

Some of you are pathetic. You keep saying come to the south as if anything wonderful is happening here. Let me tell you: don't let Port Harcourt deceive all of you. Goto Warri, Yenagoa, Uyo and Calabar. No one is interested in Biafra. Biafra is an Igbo matter. Stop trying to drag non-Igbos into into.

Modern day Lugardians!

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Rickyzagy: 11:36am On May 29, 2017
you are wrong? that option has pass l.
oh lest I forget. you are among the evil see white man sow in Africa.
because of your job you reject Fredom and embrace being slave. you are gone. greed is one of the reasons we are where we are today. my chukwu okike open our eyes so we can see
there was a video I would like you to watch. it's on my wall at facebook Okwunna Patrick is my name there
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Rikidony(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
OP one thing you should know that even the devil have follower-ship not to talk of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

In the light of the above are you now saying you as a person (using devil as an example for u) or the state (Nnamdi as an example) should jettison the constitution and other tenets and make a deal? Abi christians don dey cut deal with the devil and his agents?

In saner climes with sane people; when the people feel any discomfort affecting their unity, they follow due process without being childish about it. E.g Scotland, Catalonia etc

It's your right and their right to press for any right not with impunity...
eyeneka pon ndito ado me idem isong oh
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2017
Princedapace:

My brother.. u lied.. many are indifferent about the Biafran thing but are not happy with Nigeria either.. they desire what can end this system.. I was in Agbor last year and I got talking at a local bar and i know what these guys are talking about.. Their sentiment lies more with the struggle for a separate state.. though not really to be with Biafra but anything out of Nigeria..

As for the rivers state.. baba.. Biafra is rapidly spreading down there.. including delta state... all these started when that Kanu was arrested..

That na Agbor o. Agbor people maybe for Biafra, we really don't care. After all they are Igboid. But I take God beg una, leave Yoruboid Itsekiri and Edoid Urhobo/Isoko from your delusions. We have never been partisan to the Biafran reality. Not in the past, not now, not ever!

It is true that we are tired with Nigeria! But that doesn't mean we will jump into another mini-Nigeria with Igbos at the top. We have many options to explore and we will explore them but rest assured that we would rather join our brothers in Oodua than join Biafra.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

Don't stay in the North and cast predictions.

Come to delta and see for yourself.

What is happening in Delta you liar?

Nothing is Happening here. Everywhere in Delta is calm. We are going about our lives. You don't see up Biafra billboards in Warri. You don't see Keke riders who gum Biafra stickers to their kekes. No noise at all.

You think Urhobos are agitating for Biafra? Well, thin again.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2017
kalemy:
bros, no one is forcing u to be biafran. we are only telling you to join the moving train.

And you really think Itsekiris will leave their brothers in Oodua and join Igbos in Biafra?

Think again.!
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by akudinaobi(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2017
And he has spoken in duara's manner . May Chi forgive him amen
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Deyvid123(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2017
izospindle:

from your comment I see you dont have any investment in the north.....where is the space(land) to accomodate them in biafra land...even in my village igbo people have their houses and shops if nigeria divide no law stops poeple from chasing dem away or even take their lifes ask your brother in south africa
Pls learn to think before you write. So you are saying if Biafra should secede any Ibo who decides to stay back as a Nigerian can or should be chased out or killed.SMH

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by UncleJudax(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Thanks for calling us useless! But know this: Urhobo is far more beneficial to Nigeria than the entire Igbo race is. If we cough, Nigeria go hear us. Guess what! We are among the ethnicities that feed this nation singlehandedly!

All the coughs and hiccups wey Igbos de get since 1967, where e don lead una?
Hahahaha. You de feed Nigeria whilst hunger wan kpai una? Which kind yeye "feeder" you bi

FYI, Biafra agitation will continue, just like Scottish, Kurds, Catalonia agitation

Make you de there de wait make Hausa come transform Urhobo to Dubai.

Oga, abeg make una cough...Hausa Fulani don inherit parts of una land...you de here de yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:

Hahahaha. You de feed Nigeria whilst hunger wan kpai una? Which kind yeye "feeder" you bi

FYI, Biafra agitation will continue, just like Scottish, Kurds, Catalonia agitation

Make you de there de wait make Hausa come transform Urhobo to Dubai.

Oga, abeg make una cough...Hausa Fulani don inherit parts of una land...you de here de yarn dust.

Where una agitation don carry una reach?

When Scotland get referendum, dem force Wales to take am?

Why force uninterested and unrelated tribes to join Biafra?

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by nonsobaba: 12:00pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Guy, abeg take small small dey lie. Don Jazzy's father is from Ndokwa and his mother is from Abia state. I am not interested in your biafra arguements but just want to correct that falsehood you spewed about my favourite 9ja music artiste.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
I have been a lurker.....not locker!
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
Guy, abeg take small small dey lie. Don Jazzy's father is from Ndokwa and his mother is from Abia state. I am not interested in your biafra arguements but just want to correct that falsehood you spewed about my favourite 9ja music artiste.

NO need to argue. Seems you know nothing of your favourite musician. I present you with proof:

What you are about to read is one of the best kept secrets and perhaps also one of the most discussed stories in today’s music industry.
Reputed as one of the best and most sought after producers in the country today, so many untrue stories have been told and written about this young Isoko, Delta State born man (surprised?) And from all intent, the stick welding baritone producer who started off his career asa singer seems to regale in the foolery that he’s subjected his numerous fans to.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/unveiling-the-secrets-of-don-jazzy/

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
@nonsobaba

If you even knew his full name, you wouldn't have mistaken him for Ndokwa. His surname is Ajereh. Now how is that an Igbo or Ndokwa name?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by jessedaflow: 12:16pm On May 29, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.
I thought itsekiris re linked to afonjas
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by mpowa(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
Deyvid123:

Pls learn to think before you write. So you are saying if Biafra should secede any Ibo who decides to stay back as a Nigerian can or should be chased out or killed.SMH
They don't have the rights they have now, they're now foreign citizens. The law of that land can treat them nicely or very harshly. The people that will be affected the most will be the Igbos themselves, check the ratio, how many tribes are in Igbo land? How many Igbos are in other people's land? The Answer is obvious.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Glorymax: 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
wirinet:

The ports is extremely complex, first Portharcourt port and One ports are not closed, it is just that they are not operating in uptimal capacity. The rivers leading to warri and Onitsha ports needs to be dredged before large container ships can berth there.
Having said the above government's running of ports is outdated nowadays. Most ports in industrialized nations are run by private companies, as governments have been known not to run ports efficiently. So the best solution to me will be a sort of private - public partnership with private companies running the ports.
Also ports should not be built in isolation but as part of a general economic policy. Which ports will specialize in exports and which will specialize in imports? The export ports must be built with the expected export products in mind. We cannot continue to build ports to import dumped goods from Asia into the country, that would be recipe for economic doom.
Have to stop for now.

May be you are not aware that there is a government policy that prohibits any importation of goods through these SS coastal waters that are not oil and gas related. Oil and gas goods are multinational business and not common citizens trades.

Lagos seaports has the monopoly for importation of goods and services by common citizens. Hence, business men within the SE and SS must import thru Lagos, clear their goods and move them down hundreds of miles while just at their backyard, is an international waterways. We know what is happening and the reason for that policy.
But know that a day must come and is already here, when all these politics will fail and no force can stop the people from exploring their God given environment as they wish.
My dear, the politics in Nigeria is complex and ill targeted. There are numerous other policies beyond the eyes of ordinary citizen and we know them amongst which the OP has outlined.

I have always said n repeat here that we can live together as one united Nigeria peacefully but the central government's policies and actions are not helping matters.
I weep for Nigeria because it may not survive.

Have a great week
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Listen man, political elities are nobody in a democratic country without the people. The people you castigate are the ones that make them 'political elites'. They can decide to strip them that title any time. Don't tell me the so called political elites can induced them with money to still remain elites cos they can still collect their money and still vote them out. Power lies on the people, not the political 'elites.'
Not in Nigeria. If it were Biafra should have been settled and have independence already. You will keep on for the next 5 years without progress and results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.