Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Are The Requirements For Opening A Patent Medicine Shop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Requirements For Opening A Patent Medicine Shop? (3616 Views)

Popular Patent Medicine Dealer Commits Suicide In Cross River State / Any Advice For Me: Opening A New Patent Medicine Shop / What Are Steps To Take In Opening A Chemist/patent Medicine Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Opening A Patent Medicine Shop? by SaintGravity1: 8:17am On May 28, 2017
Nairalanders, I want to open a patent medicine shop but really want to know what their UNION says, especially on the distance between two patent medicine dealers. I am hoping to start in the shop I built in front of my house in my own compound.Will the rule of distance still affect me if I practise in my compound? Answers and Replies Please!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are The Requirements For Opening A Patent Medicine Shop? by enigmagu1(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2017
The distance is 200 meters . FIRST OF GO ALL TO CAC [CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION] TO INCORPORATE YOUR BUSINESS. THEN PROCEED TO GET YOUR LICENSE . AFTER THAT LOOK FOR THE CHAIRMAN OF NAPMED IN THAT CHAPEL AND GET INSTRUCTIONS FROM HIM. MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION VARIES ACCORDING TO CHAPEL. SOME CHAPELS TAKE AS MUCH AS 100K FOR REGISTRATION.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Your Brand: Registering a Trademark / Bank Discriminates Against Disabled Customer / Become A Farm Pride Distributor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.