Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? (1351 Views)

UN Assembly: Buhari’s Journey To US Aimless, Lacks Objective- PDP / Igbo Nation In State Of Confusion And Directionless. / Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by thoughtT: 11:07am On May 28, 2017
"A people have the right to decide and determine whatever becomes of them, self-actualisation included, yes! But when this becomes a culture without any social implication if not for selfishness, greed, divisive ways and hindrance to a balanced development, then it becomes a misnomer and an intolerable evil for that matter. Not until now, I used to be in support of the self-actualisation of the eastern people. In fact, I have argued vehemently in their support, although with no substantial evidence at my disposal, maybe the arguments were partisan and one-sided all this while. But recently, when I took a vivid look at the whole concept, what it has cost Nigeria, the recent flippant demands and most irritatingly, the foul cry that pervades the air, I believe that supporting such a cause is just opposing the common good of Nigeria and our future.

Someone may quickly point out that what does my voice amount to or what does my support or opposition to a cause like Biafra mean to the whole concept. Yes, you are right only because it is your right to hold your personal opinions and not because your sanity tells you that every human has a stake in every national issue. If not money, property or resources, what of relations and one’s own life? The last civil war took away over 2 million lives, how many of them do you know. They were nobody like me too but who paid ultimately with their bodies. Their destinies were shattered and hopes of their families and loved ones dashed into the thin air. War is better imagined than experienced. Today, Ojukwu is remembered and celebrated even in the post-humus form but the other millions of people he led to their untimely death are never mentioned. He is celebrated today because he led millions of people to die. Shall we conclude then that you get celebrated in a faraway but nearby land when you lead ignorant, innocent and unsuspecting souls to death?"

http://eckovibes.com/2017/05/20/biafra-a-directionless-people-fighting-an-aimless-battle/

It will only amount to self-deception to accept the claim that Biafra had started decades before amalgamation as purported in some quarters. If it had started and was really existing as claimed by our dear elders, then, the country wouldn’t have been merged with the then newly formed Nigeria. After all, it was a forceful fusion of different components and never different countries of the world. We are only being deceived by calling it forceful fusion though, because if not for greed and self-centredness of people who have had the opportunity to rule us, the country would have fared better than this. They knew/know that the only means they can perpetually keep us under their feet and in penury is to apply the divide and rule method. No wonder Fani-Kayode and Fayose cheaply click into the divide and live method and unfortunately, people bow to their devilish way of living. Before digression becomes the main issue, may I reiterate that Biafra is a concept or even an ideology found on greed and frustrations of some man and unfortunately rebranded and sold to all. He used the injustice to one is an injustice to all mantra to make the issue looked as if we are all involved. Today, people have died and are still dying, yet, the purported nation is not receiving its identity.

Gullibility seems to have pervaded the air and blocked the sight of my people over there. Some have ignorantly boasted that they were ready for the 1967-1970 experience without giving it a second thought. O ye Biafra agitators, for what shall it profit you to cut off your own soul untimely and by implication, your generation, and yet what you labour(ed) for does not gain expression? Truth be told, this fight for a new country out of the existing entity is not holistic, rather it seems to be the work of opportunists who are not concerned about what becomes of their people. They take joy in using the lives of their people as sacrifice in getting the undeserved fame and attention. Unfortunately, the Federal Government as usual fail to manage the issue of Kanu well and through that, birthed a non-existing hero out of him.

If truly the call for the creation of Biafra republic is holistic devoid of some personal interests, where did the agitators go during the five-year tenure of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? Didn’t they think it could have been easy for a kinsman to support their cause in that capacity? The numerous people who looted the nations to a coma that were part of the last Executive council and government, what did they achieve for the people? The governors that receive nameless and unpronounceable allocations compared to many other states, what do they use them for other than sponsoring of thugs and turning their states to no-go-areas? Do they prepare for the awaiting child at all? It seems those that will make it happen are un-expectant. The renewed strength of the different components that claim to be fighting for the actualisation of Biafra is just like a dedicated war against the current administration. A mere antagonism for a dispensation that seems to have little passion for the average Nigerian.

The public outcry of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) on Wednesday, May 10 on the alleged plan to disenfranchise the people of Eastern region is irritating and to an average sane mind, nauseating! For times without number, you’ve proclaimed that you are not part of the entity called Nigeria and yet, you still cry of being cheated at every instance of national issue. That is not the best way to seek relevance for a particular group in a country that seems to be bleeding from all points. There was an administration where your notable kinsmen and kindred don’t knock before entering any room in the villa, not even the other room, what is the effect of this golden opportunity on the people of Eastern Nigeria? Was it not just a means of self-enrichment and careless vibrations?

An average Nigerian should be happy that many people from the east now believe that there is no need for such war as civil war again. It is not just worth it to start afresh after watering the land with the blood of humans coupled with the negative effect of oil spillage in a world market that is fast rejecting the oil and its owners in a like manner. An attempt to go for another self-determination through force will only amount to another ignominious defeat for aggrieved few with the negative impact on unimaginable numbers of people. Just recently, I saw a message composed by a Biafran accusing the Federal Government of marginalising the Eastern part of the country from the planned modernised railway projects in the nation. Once again, an average sane mind may be forced to ask, who is the minister in charge of the ministry that awards such projects? Evil antagonism only makes a man kill himself without his needed consent.

Going nude or incessant protests without any direction will not birth a country that will solve all your problems. After all, it has been discovered from the world happenings that it’s only few nations’ fortunes that change after using the whole of their lives to fight for self-determination and actualisation. Apart from the government providing a fertile ground for development to take place, followers must also be committed to making it happen in the same manner. That is how the developed states of the world made it and not through incessant cries, distractions, tribal antagonism and baseless accusation of authorities. It would be better if the call for the creation of Biafra can be a holistic one, a fight geared towards liberating a consenting people in a civilised way at the appropriate time.

OKE BABAWALE SIMON
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Emycord: 11:15am On May 28, 2017
And you ended up saying what? Is this a first part of your essay? Pls come up with the second part

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Igboesika: 11:19am On May 28, 2017
No peace for those directly or indirectly begging for unity.

UNITY BEGGARS MUST GET BURNT AND PERISH.

THE SUN SHALL RISE AGAIN.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 11:21am On May 28, 2017
These guys are on panic mode, see anti-Biafra posts everywhere.

Nnamdi Kanu said modalities to Biafra's referendum is on ground to be finalized in next few months, I feel these guys must have heard the news first hand, to be in this kind of panic mode.

Eweeeee weeeehhhh, Nsogbu di oh cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Trut(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2017
thoughtT:
"A people have the right to decide and determine whatever becomes of them, self-actualisation included, yes! But when this becomes a culture without any social implication if not for selfishness, greed, divisive ways and hindrance to a balanced development, then it becomes a misnomer and an intolerable evil for that matter. Not until now, I used to be in support of the self-actualisation of the eastern people. In fact, I have argued vehemently in their support, although with no substantial evidence at my disposal, maybe the arguments were partisan and one-sided all this while. But recently, when I took a vivid look at the whole concept, what it has cost Nigeria, the recent flippant demands and most irritatingly, the foul cry that pervades the air, I believe that supporting such a cause is just opposing the common good of Nigeria and our future.

Someone may quickly point out that what does my voice amount to or what does my support or opposition to a cause like Biafra mean to the whole concept. Yes, you are right only because it is your right to hold your personal opinions and not because your sanity tells you that every human has a stake in every national issue. If not money, property or resources, what of relations and one’s own life? The last civil war took away over 2 million lives, how many of them do you know. They were nobody like me too but who paid ultimately with their bodies. Their destinies were shattered and hopes of their families and loved ones dashed into the thin air. War is better imagined than experienced. Today, Ojukwu is remembered and celebrated even in the post-humus form but the other millions of people he led to their untimely death are never mentioned. He is celebrated today because he led millions of people to die. Shall we conclude then that you get celebrated in a faraway but nearby land when you lead ignorant, innocent and unsuspecting souls to death?"

http://eckovibes.com/2017/05/20/biafra-a-directionless-people-fighting-an-aimless-battle/

It will only amount to self-deception to accept the claim that Biafra had started decades before amalgamation as purported in some quarters. If it had started and was really existing as claimed by our dear elders, then, the country wouldn’t have been merged with the then newly formed Nigeria. After all, it was a forceful fusion of different components and never different countries of the world. We are only being deceived by calling it forceful fusion though, because if not for greed and self-centredness of people who have had the opportunity to rule us, the country would have fared better than this. They knew/know that the only means they can perpetually keep us under their feet and in penury is to apply the divide and rule method. No wonder Fani-Kayode and Fayose cheaply click into the divide and live method and unfortunately, people bow to their devilish way of living. Before digression becomes the main issue, may I reiterate that Biafra is a concept or even an ideology found on greed and frustrations of some man and unfortunately rebranded and sold to all. He used the injustice to one is an injustice to all mantra to make the issue looked as if we are all involved. Today, people have died and are still dying, yet, the purported nation is not receiving its identity.

Gullibility seems to have pervaded the air and blocked the sight of my people over there. Some have ignorantly boasted that they were ready for the 1967-1970 experience without giving it a second thought. O ye Biafra agitators, for what shall it profit you to cut off your own soul untimely and by implication, your generation, and yet what you labour(ed) for does not gain expression? Truth be told, this fight for a new country out of the existing entity is not holistic, rather it seems to be the work of opportunists who are not concerned about what becomes of their people. They take joy in using the lives of their people as sacrifice in getting the undeserved fame and attention. Unfortunately, the Federal Government as usual fail to manage the issue of Kanu well and through that, birthed a non-existing hero out of him.

If truly the call for the creation of Biafra republic is holistic devoid of some personal interests, where did the agitators go during the five-year tenure of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? Didn’t they think it could have been easy for a kinsman to support their cause in that capacity? The numerous people who looted the nations to a coma that were part of the last Executive council and government, what did they achieve for the people? The governors that receive nameless and unpronounceable allocations compared to many other states, what do they use them for other than sponsoring of thugs and turning their states to no-go-areas? Do they prepare for the awaiting child at all? It seems those that will make it happen are un-expectant. The renewed strength of the different components that claim to be fighting for the actualisation of Biafra is just like a dedicated war against the current administration. A mere antagonism for a dispensation that seems to have little passion for the average Nigerian.

The public outcry of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) on Wednesday, May 10 on the alleged plan to disenfranchise the people of Eastern region is irritating and to an average sane mind, nauseating! For times without number, you’ve proclaimed that you are not part of the entity called Nigeria and yet, you still cry of being cheated at every instance of national issue. That is not the best way to seek relevance for a particular group in a country that seems to be bleeding from all points. There was an administration where your notable kinsmen and kindred don’t knock before entering any room in the villa, not even the other room, what is the effect of this golden opportunity on the people of Eastern Nigeria? Was it not just a means of self-enrichment and careless vibrations?

An average Nigerian should be happy that many people from the east now believe that there is no need for such war as civil war again. It is not just worth it to start afresh after watering the land with the blood of humans coupled with the negative effect of oil spillage in a world market that is fast rejecting the oil and its owners in a like manner. An attempt to go for another self-determination through force will only amount to another ignominious defeat for aggrieved few with the negative impact on unimaginable numbers of people. Just recently, I saw a message composed by a Biafran accusing the Federal Government of marginalising the Eastern part of the country from the planned modernised railway projects in the nation. Once again, an average sane mind may be forced to ask, who is the minister in charge of the ministry that awards such projects? Evil antagonism only makes a man kill himself without his needed consent.

Going nude or incessant protests without any direction will not birth a country that will solve all your problems. After all, it has been discovered from the world happenings that it’s only few nations’ fortunes that change after using the whole of their lives to fight for self-determination and actualisation. Apart from the government providing a fertile ground for development to take place, followers must also be committed to making it happen in the same manner. That is how the developed states of the world made it and not through incessant cries, distractions, tribal antagonism and baseless accusation of authorities. It would be better if the call for the creation of Biafra can be a holistic one, a fight geared towards liberating a consenting people in a civilised way at the appropriate time.

OKE BABAWALE SIMON

See the name of the Afonja writer "OKE BABAWALE SIMON"

8 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by prince9851(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
thoughtT:

OKE BABAWALE SIMON
[/s]
Mr. Babawale ...another hopeless unity beggar foaming in his ewedu Muslim mouth grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
The author as a Yoruba man is a compound fool because I don't know what his business is with igbo people. These are the kind of people that make the igbos feel the Yorubas want them around whereas we wish and pray for Biafra everyday so we can be rid of Igbos.

Ipob thugs will take the author apart as they are impervious to reason which is a good thing. We wait for the shooting practice on Tuesday with glee.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 12:31pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The author as a Yoruba man is a compound fool because I don't know what his business is with igbo people. These are the kind of people that make the igbos feel the Yorubas want them around whereas we wish and pray for Biafra everyday so we can be rid of Igbos.

Ipob thugs will take the author apart as they are impervious to reason which is a good thing. We wait for the shooting practice on Tuesday with glee.

Pointing one finger at one person, remembering 4 are pointing back at you, as you wait will glee, karma is recording your address, it never complains of having a faulty database, ur time to be merged with proper payback can never miss a second.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 28, 2017
Trut:

See the name of the Afonja writer "OKE BABAWALE SIMON"
That's the Problem i have with them. They are unstable

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Pointing one finger at one person, remembering 4 are pointing back at you, as you wait will glee, karma is recording your address, it never complains of having a faulty database, ur time to be merged with proper payback can never miss a second.

We both know the Hausa soldiers are illiterates and will shoot at sight. Why can't this whole agitation be tabled or presented through igbo reps at the NASS? We would just witness another bloodshed of poor defenseless igbos on Tuesday for nothing.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
That's the Problem i have with them. They are unstable

We are not unstable but the foolish author is meddling in what ordinarily doesn't concern him.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 12:41pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We both know the Hausa soldiers are illiterates and will shoot at sight. Why can't this whole agitation be tabled or presented through igbo reps at the NASS? We would just witness another bloodshed of poor defenseless igbos on Tuesday for nothing.

Thanks for caring, the regionalism you have been battling for ages, I am yet to read one senator Adekunle Smart or Gbajabiamilo moved a motion for it. I wonder the last time ur own senators have moved a motion to pass a bill that affect ur poor life directly.

And for 30th May, i feel you have even lost the meaning of what is to be done, yes just like millions of ignorant oduo like you, who think we are protesting on 30th, you have missed the message.

I wonder who the illiterate hausa fulani soldier will see to shoot sef.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2017
prince9851:
[i][/i]
Mr. Babawale ...another hopeless unity beggar foaming in his ewedu Muslim mouth grin

Why all these insults on our Muslim brothers? I am Christian and I loathe Igbo's. Can you imagine what our Muslim brothers will feel about you with all these insults? If you want to insults Yorubas, please do so collectively and don't separate us by religion. The divide and rule tactic won't work in yorubaland cos we are too intertwined. Igbos are in a catch 22 situation because whether Biafra is actualised or not, they have burnt many bridges. It is better that Biafra is gotten to escape the wrath of Nigerians.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We are not unstable but the foolish author is meddling in what ordinarily doesn't concern him.

That is how millions of you are, saying they dont care, but they after day they dwell on Biafra issues, as if that is the end of their life in Nigeria.

I know when u said Igbos werent ur problem but Fulanis, esp after Mile 12 Crisis, but like a typical oduo, u have changed back to your normal day job, attacking Igbos and wishing them evil, when we have not wished evil on u.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Thanks for caring, the regionalism you have been battling for ages, I am yet to read one senator Adekunle Smart or Gbajabiamilo moved a motion for it. I wonder the last time ur own senators have moved a motion to pass a bill that affect ur poor life directly.

And for 30th May, i feel you have even lost the meaning of what is to be done, yes just like millions of ignorant oduo like you, who think we are protesting on 30th, you have missed the message.

I wonder who the illiterate hausa fulani soldier will see to shoot sef.

I know it is a sit at home protest but we know some Ipob young Turks will protest openly in the streets thus incurring the wrath of our soldiers who are unskilled on how to man protests successfully.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by bantudra: 12:47pm On May 28, 2017
thoughtT:

OKE BABAWALE SIMON

fact remains,biafra didnt exist before 1960....any igbo that want to prove me wrong should confront me with facts or get lost!!!!!....
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Thank you. I take back my word
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know it is a sit at home protest but we know some Ipob young Turks will protest openly in the streets thus incurring the wrath of our soldiers who are unskilled on how to man protests successfully.

Pls sit in ur corner in Abule-Egba and don't post what u dont know, no one is protesting, no one will be seen outside, proper sensitization has been done already.

I know u pray for people to get shot, be careful what u wish upon others.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:

That is how millions of you are, saying they dont care, but they after day they dwell on Biafra issues, as if that is the end of their life in Nigeria.

I know when u said Igbos werent ur problem but Fulanis, esp after Mile 12 Crisis, but like a typical oduo, u have changed back to your normal day job, attacking Igbos and wishing them evil, when we have not wished evil on u.

We as Nigerians all have mutual suspicion of each other but I dare say that it is only with the igbo that the suspicion has snowballed into a Cold War with the possibility of a full blown sectarian violence if something is not done quickly to nip it in the bud. I am a Yoruba man and I know what we are like so take it to the bank when I tell u that Yorubas don't appreciate the insults being hurled at them about this biafran issue. We can be quiet like that but very deadly when pushed to the wall. The igbo matter has been concluded since 1970. What is left is for us to enact policies to permanently shut the door against Igbos. I was speaking to an agent friend of mine yesterday and he said 90% of Yoruba landlords now have it as a standing rule that no igbo tenants should be brought to them for rent purposes. Mind you, this is in Lagos.This is at the micro level, you wouldn't want to know what the governments of the sw are doing to solve the igbo problem. The social media never forgets and a lot of Yorubas come online to see what igbos say about them despite of hospitality.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

fact remains,biafra didnt exist before 1960....any igbo that want to prove me wrong should confront me with facts or get lost!!!!!....

So why there Presbyterian church of Biafra, before it was renamed Presbyterian church of Eastern Nigeria in Calabar before 1914?

How do you reconcile that? I know u are one huge annoying little milipede, but all the same.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by bantudra: 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:

So why there Presbyterian church of Biafra, before it was renamed Presbyterian church of Eastern Nigeria in Calabar before 1914?

How do you reconcile that? I know u are one huge annoying little milipede, but all the same.

what..pesbe what...?...am talking tomatos,you are talking mangos....do you think you will get biafra like this...

a nation in a nation?.....

give me prove that biafra existed before 1960,and you moronn is talking about church......was your pesbe church named biafra....
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Jabioro: 1:00pm On May 28, 2017
Some critical issues has been dissect, but IPOB would never see anything good in it..
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by bantudra: 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Some critical issues has been dissect, but IPOB would never see anything good in it..

they cant win with their weak arguments...and if kanu overdo it again...na kuje matter be that....

we dont care if the moronn claims jewish now.......
born christian,claiming jewish now.....who the hell want to take somebody like that moronn serious.......

oohhh sorry,ofcourse ipob....

na only the fool waka come since 1960 ni....

fela kaput,mko kaput,ojukwu kaput,abacha kaput,shagari kaput...does kanu thinks kaput dont await am too.......
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Agumbankembu: 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

[s]
they cant win with their weak arguments...and if kanu overdo it again...na kuje matter be that....

born christian,claiming jewish now.....who the hell want to take somebody like that moronn serious.......

fela kaput,mko kaput,ojukwu kaput,abacha kaput,shagari kaput...does kanu thinks kaput dont await am too.......[/s]

Dumb stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by eponoloyin: 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
we will stop putting mouth in your matter when you leave SW in droves

you can't be acting foolish and living off Yorubas at the same time and you expect us to keep quiet.

Take your fake goods back to the east, we are no longer interested. Just stay away from us
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by allcomage: 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT THE NIGERIA PROJECT IS NOT WORKING. 50 GOOD YEARS DOWN THE LINE WITH TRILLIONS OF DOLLAR INCOME. NO LIGHT, WATER,ROADS, RAILWAY, FOOD,GOOD EDUCATION, SECURITY, GOOD HEALTH FACILITIES ETC.HOW COME OTHER LESS ENDOWED COUNTRIES ARE MAKING MORE PROGRESS .SHALL WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR HOW LONG?I CAN'T SEE THIS SYSTEM WORKING IF RESTRUCTURING IS NOT DONE SOONEST TO SAVE THE SITUATION OR ELSE THE NAY SAYERS WILL BE SHOCKED WHEN THE TIDE OF CHANGE WILL SWEEP THROUGH NIGERIA. A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Jabioro: 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

fela kaput,mko kaput,ojukwu kaput,abacha kaput,shagari kaput...does kanu thinks kaput dont await am too.......
Having issues with literate illiterates men who sees themselves as literate is another problem entirely.. I have decided to leave for fight anything at sight including her siblings..

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:
we will stop putting mouth in your matter when you leave SW in droves

you can't be acting foolish and living off Yorubas at the same time and you expect us to keep quiet.

Take your fake goods back to the east, we are no longer interested. Just stay away from us

I wonder who they think they are fooling ooo.

You are enjoying Yoruba hospitality and still hating on us. They would eventually have to go back to the east for Biafra to come. Their worst nightmare is about to hit them right in the face.
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by conductor111: 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

what..pesbe what...?...am talking tomatos,you are talking mangos....do you think you will get biafra like this...

a nation in a nation?.....

give me prove that biafra existed before 1960,and you moronn is talking about church......was your pesbe church named biafra....
What of Bight of Biafra which was mentioned in books as far back as 1853 and which the one Nigeria illiterates have now renamed to Bight of Bonny, in wasteful efforts to hide the name of Biafra.

Well, I don't expect someone who drinks green hydraulic to have sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by eponoloyin: 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I wonder who they think they are fooling ooo.

You are enjoying Yoruba hospitality and still hating on us. They would eventually have to go back to the east for Biafra to come. Their worst nightmare is about to hit them right in the face.

Most of them (if not all) are bias and self centered naturally.. They don't think or care about others, what others feel about them and can do to them.
It is part of the things killing them in Nigeria today.

They want "freedom" from who?
But it never crossed their minds others want freedom from them too. Their bias nature won't let them realize that.

They should just get biafra and leave SW.. Just like Isreal fenced off Palestinians in the same "nation", we'll get our boundaries
Re: Biafra50: Not A Directionless People Fighting An Aimless Battle? by conductor111: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:

Most of them (if not all) are bias and self centered naturally.. They don't think or care about others, what others feel about them and can do to them.
It is part of the things killing them in Nigeria today.

They want "freedom" from who?
But it never crossed their minds others want freedom from them too. Their bias nature won't let them realize that.

They should just get biafra and leave SW.. Just like Isreal fenced off Palestinians in the same "nation", we'll get our boundaries
The people you ridicule as "flat.heads", "baby factory" and etc said they are tired of your fake hospitality.

Why are these professional unity beggars displaying their talent? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. / BUSTED! Nigeria Spends 4K Pounds Daily To Park Presidential Jet In London / Nigerian Civil War Imminent As Residents Begin To Flee Aba, Lock Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.