Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS (2865 Views)

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Xsem(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2017
enemybulldozer:
That is to tell people that notasyouthink was right when he labeled ipobexposed a paid liar and propagandist.
I think lying is congenital in him.He is also jobless and shameless
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by AK481(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Just Look out a man wearing Biafra polo to cause trouble in scoan. From the information reaching me this man use cutlass and stole two people phone in the church.

Why should TB Joshua allow such liepof criminals to infiltrate his church. Uwa mebishila

because of grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest / Cute Photo Of Bukola Saraki, His Wife And Look-alike Daughter / The Courageous Young Man : Barr. Pelumi Olajengbesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.