Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos (39282 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Why Is The Jewish Community Silent On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts? / Jewish Community In Biafra Land Celebrate The Feast Of Pentecost- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
The Jewish community in Africa paid a visit to Mazi Nnamdi kanu (Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra). According to Prisca who shared this, after some rituals/prayers, the covenant was handed over to him, just like Moses and Joshua...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-receives-scroll-of.html

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by HungerBAD: 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
The Covenant was handed to him like Moses and Joshua.

These Jokers insult those we hold very dear in the Bible,by even mentioning the name of this fraud near Moses and Joshua.

Moses and Joshua were not caught with TWO PROSTITUTES at once in an Hotel Room.

The Jewish community that visited this fraud must be a fraud too.

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
The way Afonjas are viewing this thread. grin

Just like the zombie above me.

303 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
grin I am a jew grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by HoodedCLAWs(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
grin cheesy

Unity BEGGERs and Geiger Muller "counters" on the way

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is receiving visitors daily while Buhari is writhing on his sick bed in London

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by NwaObinkita: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
Jews....

I am not a Jew but I am Biafran.

How did Judaism enter the struggle abeg?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by prince9851(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
The agitation is getting louder
The "unity begging" cries from d depths of ogbomosho are equally getting louder grin

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
Seriously Hungerbad you are bringing your Yoruba tribe int biafra matters even when their opinions are not needed.

Face your region and think of what's best for it

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by prince9851(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

These Jokers insult those we hold very dear in the Bible,by even mentioning the name of this fraud near Moses and Joshua.

instead of going through all this pain
Why not just dive into d urine swamp in front of your brown roofed cottage in oshogbogrin

208 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

Everyone has a religion they profess to

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by HoodedCLAWs(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nnamdi Kanu is receiving visitors daily while Buhari is writhing on his sick bed in London
Exactly

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by prince9851(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

Judaism is his religion
Is it too difficult to understand?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by IBpaul(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
Nna m di Kalu
Hero of IGBO LAND
Long Live U

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by HoodedCLAWs(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
Pharoah had his say for long, but Moses had his way when the lord ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:51pm On May 28, 2017
CALLING ALL AFONJAS PLEASE COME WITH BIAFRAEXPOSE,UNITYFIGHTERS AND NNAMDI KANU IS IN D MIST OF MORE THAN TEN PEOPLE

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by igwebuike01: 1:52pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

there is freedom of worship, Kanu is a jew, you can be whatever you want in terms of religion but we all Biafrans

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by prince9851(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
I can imagine the excruciating pains some ewedu skulls would be going through right now
Today their skulls will elongate by 4inches

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by prince9851(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by TwoBottles: 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
prince9851:
his usual epistles are about to land
He is about to narrate to us how we didn't agitate for Biafra during Gejs regime
You're very correct, but guess what, he's feeling serious chest pains right now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
Nnamddi kanu please will you marry me.i am a yoruba girl but I love you so much,you are brave something our men can never be.please you are a hero and a king and I want to be a queen.
I want to marry a real man,not a man I will be flogging with koboko while he cries like a baby.

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by conductor111: 2:03pm On May 28, 2017
T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by reptile1: 2:04pm On May 28, 2017
More than 10 people right there in the eyes of everyone. Cat faced shiit throwing Republicans of the waste, how market? Thought you goblins said he would neva be in the midst of ten people. grin grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by reptile1: 2:07pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

The cat man won't fail to disappoint.. Another nonsensical write up there grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by prince9851(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

Somebody that drinks green hydraulic soup, how do you expect that person to have common sense? cheesy
LWKMD

63 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million / Unknown Gunmen Scamper For Safety As Police & Vigilante Burst Their Camp In Anam / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.