Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos (39307 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Why Is The Jewish Community Silent On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts? / Jewish Community In Biafra Land Celebrate The Feast Of Pentecost- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by SuperS1Panther: 7:55pm On May 28, 2017
madapcmod:

Says one of d census counters, any religion but ISLAM is welcome in Biafra.

How is ur ewedu skull paining u abt ds picture with more than 10 peoples?

JUDAIC RED MUD EMPIRE .......loading.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bunch of circus clowns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by DLondonboiy: 7:55pm On May 28, 2017
cremeboy:
the vegetable president is a million times braver than ojukwu.

And ojukwu is greater than Allah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by bantudra: 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
make una continue....if that moroon is arrested dont cry uno,icc,amnesia international then...the bail conditions are very clear...

keep on breaking it....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

I am not a Jew but I am Biafran.

How did Judaism enter the struggle abeg?
Mr everybody will not attend same denomination in Biafra land excluded Islam OK.If you are Christian fine by you just as Nnamdi Kanu is a Jewish whilr some pagan but we Igbos will never tolerate Islamic

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
When Biafra is actualise it will be Judeo/Christian state

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by bantudra: 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:

soooo...no islam......what una wan do with igbo muslims??...drive them away?....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by bestpunterever: 8:00pm On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
Nnamddi kanu please will you marry me.i am a yoruba girl but I love you so much,you are brave something our men can never be.please you are a hero and a king and I want to be a queen.
I want to marry a real man,not a man I will be flogging with koboko while he cries like a baby.
wereh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2017
This is getting more & more ridiculous undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by bantudra: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
bestpunterever:
wereh.

dont mind her....she is wan of those black women that hate their black skin....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by majour(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

Religion is the opium of the people, there has never being a war that wasn't political and there has never being a war that wasn't religious, he knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Kirigidi(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Covenant was handed to him like Moses and Joshua.

These Jokers insult those we hold very dear in the Bible,by even mentioning the name of this fraud near Moses and Joshua.

Moses and Joshua were not caught with TWO PROSTITUTES at once in an Hotel Room.

The Jewish community that visited this fraud must be a fraud too.
Jewish Community? What a joke! The only real Jewish people I know are Semitic [white skinned]. Seriously, I have never seen Negroes [dark skinned people] fooling themselves the way some of these Igbos do. Their inferiority complex is a disgrace to the black race!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by HungerBAD: 8:03pm On May 28, 2017
Kirigidi:

Jewish Community? What a joke! The only real Jewish people I know are Semitic [white skinned]. Seriously, I have never seen Negroes [dark skinned people] fooling themselves the way some of these Igbos do. Their inferiority complex is a disgrace to the black race!

Word.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
Where are those Afonja whistle blowers please make una blow una whistle sharply cos our dilector is in the midst of more than 100 people ooooo.Shame on you Afonjas and Ndi Ugwu

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by donborg(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

Biafra is a secular state. You can worship Satan if you want. nobody is going to worry you

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Guestlander: 8:07pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:

Of course, it will be another Israel in the heart of Africa.
Kanu is a confused little puppy.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2017
Not going to lie this thing is now looking stupid!
WTF does Judaism have to do with the Igbo man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 28, 2017
GOD punish NIGERIA'S version of democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2017
donborg:
[s]Biafra is a secular state. You can worship Satan if you want. nobody is going to worry you[/s]

Fixed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 8:09pm On May 28, 2017
my bros if u ask me na who I go ask,look as there soup be,so disgusting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 8:10pm On May 28, 2017
phreakabit:
Not going to lie this thing is now looking stupid!
WTF does Judaism have to do with the Igbo man?
Afonja a lot,go and jump into lagoon

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by realmindz: 8:10pm On May 28, 2017
You are agitating for biafra incorporating jewish culture...what happened to your very own. Talk of a confused black man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by michealdeco: 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Covenant was handed to him like Moses and Joshua.

These Jokers insult those we hold very dear in the Bible,by even mentioning the name of this fraud near Moses and Joshua.

Moses and Joshua were not caught with TWO PROSTITUTES at once in an Hotel Room.

The Jewish community that visited this fraud must be a fraud too.
if u are vexed go and form your own group hahaha
All hail Biafra
God bless Nnamdi KANU
Hunger bad go and eat skinny fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

Thats the reason, I do not support this Nnamdi Kanu thing. . .
I am 100% unrepentantly pro-Biafra, and nobody can question my allegiance.
But I still think this Nnamdi Kanu man should be followed with extreme caution. . . I see a well written script to push an agenda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by donborg(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
He has even taken it a step forward, more than I ever imagined.

The Next Step is to make it a religion of all Biafrans and the gullible will put their 'faith' in him. Just like it is sang, "Nnamdi Kanu is another savior". Then watch the congregation grow. People will abandon other religions just with the hope that Israel will influence Trump to make a single statement about Biafra and the entire world focus will be on the Biafra issue. Already, VOA and BBC ran an editorial last couple of Days on Biafra.

In Nigeria, we will consider it funny, but the world does not look at it this way.

Let me even take the Prediction further. In 2019, Nnamdi can decide to tell Biafrans to boycott voting and that, will herald another phase in Nigeria. I am asking Nigeria to start working on the suggestion of the SW. Regionalism will be better than our present system which makes individuals trillionaires every 4 yrs while the rest of the populace beg for alms in form of salaries and prostitution.

You are really a wise man. not some foolish yorubas who think that Kanu has abandoned biafra. the end justifies the means.....niccolo makiaveli

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Afonja a lot,go and jump into lagoon

Thunder fire your generation. .
Who is a stinky Afonja?
Do you know who came up with the term Afonja. . . Do you know the origin and meaning??
Do you know who came up with the Awolowo meme?
Where you there when Bluetooth, DayoKanu, Shymexx, Bittyend, Namfav where tearing up Nairaland?
Nwa nkita like you just join forum dey run mouth anyhow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
ziccoit:

Would you say this if he had professed religion of Islam?
Which Islam? please clean your dirty mouth,I spit

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
ProfTeaa:

You are a Nigerian.

Biafra does not and will most likely never exist so stop the dream!
Unity begger

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
ProfTeaa:

You are a Nigerian.

Biafra does not and will most likely never exist so stop the dream!

Lol. . . You think this thing Nnamdi Kanu is doing is a push?
Ok oh.
RFLMAO!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by asamaigho(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nnamdi Kanu is receiving visitors daily while Buhari is writhing on his sick bed in London

This Biafra agitation sef! , Instead of him to be fighting,he is busy snapping pictures......... the guy is a big joke.
I wonder how he is going to liberate his people with all these Instagram and Facebook uploads.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by stinechykee: 8:28pm On May 28, 2017
emmalexabl:

My dear.. ,AFONJAs will definitely do nothing.

The worst they can do is to whine., wail and cry at the

feet ot justice binta nyako grin grin
Who doesn't know the tribe that wail in this zoo country,everybody knows that Afonjas ate the wailer and chest beater but just typical of them they always rush to tag Igbos what they are good in doing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by asamaigho(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
reptile1:
More than 10 people right there in the eyes of everyone. Cat faced shiit throwing Republicans of the waste, how market? Thought you goblins said he would neva be in the midst of ten people. grin grin

What is dis one saying? By the time he is re-arrested now ,you will shouting marginalisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima Distancing Themselves From Buhari's Failure - PDP Mocks APC / Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto / Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.