Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) (21184 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy From Ogun Sold For N1m, Recovered In Anambra After 2 Years / Tribal Marks Save 6-Year-Old Boy From Being Sold In Imo By Cameroonian / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Seyeah23(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
He was lost in Ebonyi, found in Ondo and the founder fed and took him to the nearest police station and some nitwit are playing tribalism comments here. God save us in the forum called Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ejanla077: 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
we yoruba muslims and oil.

if not greenish slimy ewedu. its oil and pepper

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
walcut:
An afonja probably kidnapped him so as to use the poor boy for rituals.

you need factory reset knock on your head

1 Like

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
ejanla077:

bla bla bla don't you get tired of shoutingyoruba Muslim all over the place? or did your brother hat kidnap the poor boy send money for fried rice and chicken? Get a life boy

1 Like

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ejanla077: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
bla bla bla don't you get tired of shoutingyoruba Muslim all over the place? or did your brother hat kidnap the poor boy send money for fried rice and chicken? Get a life boy

i don't get tired of it
we yoruba muslims did not get tired of using d press to propagate lies against the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by stinechykee: 7:02pm On May 28, 2017
9jakohai:

Kai, can't some of you people give up this tribalism thing?

Like what is the matter with you?

Was it not people from the same tribe you are abusing that found him, and are trying to help him.

The funny thing is that after posting this, you will be saying that you are a Christian and that you better pass Bokomharam

Sorry, but with this your hate for your fellow man, you are just as bad.

Grow up.

For Op...Good job. God will bless you

You should give that advice to your Yoruba brethren because they are always the first to insult and call Igbo names but wen Igbos come after then they will start crying lije a coward they are
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
you need factory reset knock on your head
you have been noticed...

Afonja
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
You should give that advice to your Yoruba brethren because they are always the first to insult and call Igbo names but wen Igbos come after then they will start crying lije a coward they are

Read my previous posts

I have come for all sides of the tribal divide.

Even then,most of the time, I don't bother. It is a waste of megabytes, and I get better things to do on Nairaland and elsewhere (I have other things doing online too!).

In this Nigeria...when crime is comitted,na to focus on tribe...not on solutions.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by stinechykee: 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:

You guys should stop this nonsense.
Go and tell your people that cos they are always the first to insult Igbo and poke nose into Igbos affairs but wen they got what they deserve they Starr crying like a baby
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
ejanla077:

i don't get tired of it
we yoruba muslims did not get tired of using d press to propagate lies against the Ibos.
get a life loser boy. which media are the Yoruba using? what happened to using sun news and vanguard to debunk any lies against you? BTW what lies did we tell against you?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
See that iya basira palm oil stew
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by chakaz(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
fingard02k:
A little boy who was kidnapped by an unknown man from Ebonyi state was found a by a man in Ondo state roaming about the street.

Acoording to Ademiluyi Emmy Adebisi, the man who found the lost boy;

“This boy was obviously abducted by an unknown man on the children’s day so I saw him roaming about on the street around 8:05pm @ ogbese akure north local government of ondo state so I started interrogating him then he said he is from abakaliki ebonyi state he also told us that his name is CHINEDU and he also gave us some other information about himself so friends I want you to help repost this picture maybe we can find any of his relatives,he is presently at the ogbese police station you can also contact me on 08164321699”

[http://www.enzyhub.com/missing-person-abducted-boy-from-ebonyi-state-found-in-ondo-state-roaming-around-photos/

the clothing the boy is putting on, indicates that the school is in, ogbese
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by stinechykee: 7:13pm On May 28, 2017
9jakohai:

Read my previous posts

I have come for all sides of the tribal divide.

Even then,most of the time, I don't bother. It is a waste of megabytes, and I get better things to do on Nairaland and elsewhere (I have other things doing online too!).

In this Nigeria...when crime is comitted,na to focus on tribe...not on solutions.
Your intention might be good but that doest change the fact that most beeping or insults being exchange in this forum between Igbos and Yorubas were caused by Yorubas and you know it.Wen Yorubas start minding their business in any issues that concerns Igbos especially Biafra or IPOB issues then Igbos will mind thiers
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
get a life loser boy. which media are the Yoruba using? what happened to using sun news and vanguard to debunk any lies against you? BTW what lies did we tell against you?

who is u. I'm not flatheadds

I'm yoruba muslim

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by stinechykee: 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
Are you seriously asking that question guy? Who in this Nigeria that doesn't know that Yprubas use media to create propaganda against Igbos way back then but thank God that Igbos have mastered Yoruba media game and even beat them in the game
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by stinechykee: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
ejanla077:

Hmmm what a disgusting food Yoruba eat and call it food,I spit

1 Like

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Proudlyblack(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
Thank God for saving his life
I pray that he should be united soon with his family
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2017
poor boy.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Are you seriously asking that question guy? Who in this Nigeria that doesn't know that Yprubas use media to create propaganda against Igbos way back then but thank God that Igbos have mastered Yoruba media game and even beat them in the game
lol ,mention two of such lies. I'm waiting
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by emmalexabl(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
I thank God its ONDO., those ones are still learning the act of skull minning cheesy

If it were to be OGUN., chaii this innocent handsome boy would have been a history by now..
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
y are people so wicked...if uone curse dem to die in deir miserable wickedness it will look as if d person doesn't want dem to live long
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by oluamid(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2017
muller101:
See that iya basira palm oil stew

Simple act of kindness is what you people have turned into an object of ridicule. I wonder what sort of human you and your ilk are.

The number of the rescuer is provided. Call, locate the kid and feed him with chicken wings.

Rather than focusing on food use your energy to track and get the boy united with his parents. They kust be in all sorts of pain at this moment.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
oluamid:

Simple act of kindness is what you people have turned into an object of ridicule. I wonder what sort of human you and your ilk are.

The number of the rescuer is provided. Call, locate the kid and feed him with chicken wings.

Rather than focusing on food use your energy to track and get the boy united with his parents. They kust be in all sorts of pain at this moment.
don't take it personal. Ejor
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
NEPA don bring light o
NEPA don bring light o
generator wan tear my ear
Generator wan tear my ear
I think mr fashola gave order to phcn to tell consumers that their old meters no longer works and as such they should give estimated bill and force consumers to pay so that they will have to loot as politicians does. This is why they are not given prepaid meter and fashola does not give a damn.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:44pm On May 28, 2017
walcut:
An afonja probably kidnapped him so as to use the poor boy for rituals.

You see your life. What a pity.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AWON unity beggars, they want to mine his skull but CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA prevented it...

But wait embarassed what kind of soup is in that plate? shocked..

Somebody should please take him home so he can eat something better and nutritious....
Would have been better if it was your brother that was found, but should have died. Foolish freedom begger.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:51pm On May 28, 2017
walcut:

you guys are swift to type ipob on any thread relating to illegal drugs trade but get angry at my comment... That doesnt change the fact that afonjas are____...fill the gap! Your guess is as good as mine
Nobody is angry Mr freedom begger, do you think they are victim crier like you.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:57pm On May 28, 2017
ejanla077:

The boy is probably enjoying the food. Atleast he will miss that smelly akpu for some days. I was there, had to cover my nose becos of the smell of akpu oozing from his body. How do you ppl manage eating such stinking food self? Can't imagine human being eating such irritating shit.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:59pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
he hehehehe, see victim crier talking kikikikikiki, wonderful.

Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 29, 2017
ipodstinks:
Nobody is angry Mr freedom begger, do you think they are victim crier like you.
hahaha....
Freedom beggar?
FBI==>full blooded ijaw...
So I got nothing to do with ipob.
Re: Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) by ipodstinks: 12:05am On May 29, 2017
stinechykee:
Hmmm what a disgusting food Yoruba eat and call it food,I spit
If you are spitting, it means we have to spit blood on you ppl for eating smelly akpu. Wait, how can human be eating that thing call food?, something the smells so disgustingly like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Specializes In Printing Fake Voters Cards Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested / How Customs Seized Live Ammunition, 7,500 Air Gun Pallets At Tincan Port (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.