Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking (1215 Views)

Can I Get Free Domain After Paying For Month Web-host On Qserver / How To Design A Website Without Buying Domain And Hosting Plan / How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by olarababi(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
Common guys. which one should i go for
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by ucmini: 4:36pm On May 28, 2017
ucmini:

I Currently need cash for my project and that's why I'm trying to get what I need with what I have. I can help you design a blog for just a #3,000 within 24 hours.

See examples from my recent projects:

www.dailyschoolgist..com

www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com

www.mtechcity..com

www.vineck.com

www.asferuwa..com

www.rockstargist.com

And lots more

Wanna Contact Me?

Whatsapp - +2347064272729
Gmail - owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
SMS ,call - +2347064272729
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by olarababi(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=ucmini post=56960589][/quote]
shit......oga u still dy do this stuff.....u remember me......goodiestechs..com
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by SConnect: 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
olarababi:

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at $1/Month NOW! $0.5/Month using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED

Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by ucmini: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
olarababi:

shit......oga u still dy do this stuff.....u remember me......goodiestechs..com

Next time you quote me unreasonably I'll unleash mayhem on you...
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by olarababi(f): 5:37pm On May 28, 2017
ucmini:

Next time you quote me unreasonably I'll unleash mayhem on you...
am just advice u....do u know what u would have achived if u venture into something else with more honesty.....u are just posting pples blog and saying u designed it.. ...i can neva forget u
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by PulseWeb: 6:23pm On May 28, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
olarababi:
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by ucmini: 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
olarababi:

am just advice u....do u know what u would have achived if u venture into something else with more honesty.....u are just posting pples blog and saying u designed it.. ...i can neva forget u
Sincerely, I'm not happy with the fact that you don't get me.

I can assure you that I was the one who created all the blogs I posted there. I only included your blog because I knew the template you used.
Or is it not N**S 52 template you used?

This is my dashboard if you're still doubting me...

1 Like

Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by olarababi(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
PulseWeb:
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
hmmm.....go u guys give free custom domain.....and can i get testimonies of pple who is using ur service
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by olarababi(f): 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
ucmini:

Sincerely, I'm not happy with the fact that you don't get me.

I can assure you that I was the one who created all the blogs I posted there. I only included your blog because I knew the template you used.
Or is it not N**S 52 template you used?

This is my dashboard if you're still doubting me...
jeez.....u have really tried though....wow...so designed all those blogs.....

well, am sorry for my misconception abt u....i just wanted to let u know i can still remember grin grin grin.
so how hav u been since then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by PulseWeb: 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
we offer FREE .COM.NG DOMAINS on shared hosting packages and FREE .COM on Yearly Unlimited Hosting. Our Web Server is LiteSpeed with SSD storage, OnAPP Cloud and cPanel Control Panel to deliver the best web hosting performance.

olarababi:

hmmm.....go u guys give free custom domain.....and can i get testimonies of pple who is using ur service
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by ucmini: 8:41pm On May 28, 2017
olarababi:

jeez.....u have really tried though....wow...so designed all those blogs.....

well, am sorry for my misconception abt u....i just wanted to let u know i can still remember grin grin grin.
so how hav u been since then

Just struggling here o
You?
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by olarababi(f): 10:20am On May 29, 2017
ucmini:

Just struggling here o
You?
doing the same with some grace
Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by ucmini: 10:39am On May 29, 2017
olarababi:

doing the same with some grace

Baba God go pick our call very soon

1 Like

Re: URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking by jonnyboy4u: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Wordpress Developer + Designer Wanted / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.