Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

To The Brave Briafran Soldiers: I Salute Your Courage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Brave Briafran Soldiers: I Salute Your Courage (458 Views)

Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019) / Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC / DSP Ike Ekweremmadu I Salute Your Courage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Brave Briafran Soldiers: I Salute Your Courage by Dereformer(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
The next few days will mark 50 years of Biafran declaration.

I salute the courage, the determination and the spirit of resilience of the Biafran soldiers: the finest fighting force in black history.

What you fought and died for is still fresh in our memories and will continue to live in us until Biafra comes into existence.

While you fought from a disadvantaged position, your gallantry is unparalleled.

James Strantword once said, it is better to die for what you believe than to die for nothing.

You stood and died for what you believed and we, your children share the same believe.

As your soul continue to rest in peace, we your children will never be intimidated by the threat of death by the demonic Nigerian forces.

The beauty of life is freedom, and freedom includes self determination.

The world at large are beginning to listen to our story. We shall never relent.

I write this knowing fully well that Chukwu Abiama is in our side, and our story shall change in a short while.

Adieu, my great fathers for your strength, courage, determination and spirit of brotherhood.

Biafra shall soon be free.

Give me Biafra or give me death.

4 Likes

Re: To The Brave Briafran Soldiers: I Salute Your Courage by Dereformer(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
Dereformer:
The next few days will mark 50 years of Biafran declaration.

I salute the courage, the determination and the spirit of resilience of the Biafran soldiers: the finest fighting force in black history.

What you fought and died for is still fresh in our memories and will continue to live in us until Biafra comes into existence.

While you fought from a disadvantaged position, your gallantry is unparalleled.

James Strantword once said, it is better to die for what you believe than to die for nothing.

You stood and died for what you believed and we, your children share the same believe.

As your soul continue to rest in peace, we your children will never be intimidated by the threat of death by the demonic Nigerian forces.

The beauty of life is freedom, and freedom includes self determination.

The world at large are beginning to listen to our story. We shall never relent.

I write this knowing fully well that Chukwu Abiama is in our side, and our story shall change in a short while.

Adieu, my great fathers for your strength, courage, determination and spirit of brotherhood.

Biafra shall soon be free.

Give me Biafra or give me death.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Launches Whistle-blowing Platform / Monday June 12 As Public Holiday Declared By Osun State / Budget Padding’: Dogara, Yusuf, Ogor, Doguwa And 50 Lawmakers Shortlisted For Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.