Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

DSP Ike Ekweremmadu I Salute Your Courage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Ike Ekweremmadu I Salute Your Courage. (350 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Breaking: Senator Ike Ekweremmadu Set To Dump PDP For APC, To Meet With Buhari / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSP Ike Ekweremmadu I Salute Your Courage. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
DSP Ekweremadu remains a man of courage. Say whatever you like I salute his courage. A distinguished Nigerian of purpose. I will continue to disregard all these spurious allegations against him until he is proven guilty. Why should I any way? He was never in any executive position. He was a lawyer and ambitious man like any other. What if he owns 60 houses? When has it become a crime to own houses? I understand one NURTW chairman in Lagos has over a 100. Riches and fraud are close but not the same thing. The fact that some people cannot create wealth does not confer sainthood on them. Is it sainthood that made your lord, even if he is not endowed to write as we aĺl know, not able to hire a writer to publish his biography and make money? Is it sainthood that made your leader not to publish his own account on Biafra and make money from it? (Every other actors in that unfortunate war did, except the fulani man) Is it righteousness that made HIM not to have more than 150cows in 40 years? A man of HIS pedigree should have had a cow production factory of beef manufacturing coy. If a Young Man, Frank Nneji, of little clout, could enter a bank with few pages of type written proposal and get loan to finance a transport company, now of international repute, what stops your OGA, if actually he has initiatives and acumen? Go and read the story of ABC transport. Why must we celebrate poverty as a virtue? Obama like many former USA presidents make fortunes by publìshing books and giving lectures. Decades out of power your saint could not write an 8 column story in a newspaper, not even a soft sell, and be acknowledged. Not even his account while he was in power. Now, becuase he is POOR he is a saint, every other rich person is suspect.
Back to Ekweremadu. They want to break the man. They would have led him off the hook if he had dumped PDP for APC. But to my utter dismay, he remains resolute. A rear man in today's murky water of politics.

Copied.
Re: DSP Ike Ekweremmadu I Salute Your Courage. by SamoaUmaga: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
ekweremadu seems

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Former DG Of DSS, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained By The Police / EFCC Shocks Akpabio, Says Corruption Case Not Closed / Newsboko Haram: Nigerian Army Uncovers Online Platform Where Insurgents Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.