Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo (37179 Views)

Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings / Access Bank, GTB Fined N96 Million For Illegal Charges, Other Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by EmmyDJourno: 10:11am On May 29, 2017
Wey Wema Bank for just use my picture give me anything wey them get, now they could have to pay heavily for neglecting my swag

Please Note: Only haters would ask "Who are you" cheesy
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by evanscheck(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2017
Abeg ,she is entitled to her privacy, its her selling point. Wema. Bank shud pay up fast.
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by majamajic(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2017
I like the last picture cool
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Dclique(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2017
Wow, this is messy!.
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by arsenal33: 10:21am On May 29, 2017
When fine girls plenty for naija
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by rheether(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2017
eponoloyin:

sue me.. after I put the cap in tho. and I won't move grin

Ishi aki
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by muller101(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2017
rattlesnake:
Ugly like this
rango will soon come for u
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2017
lifestyle1:
Why not add 3 million to make it a round figure ?

grin
hehehe,she doesn't want to be greedy grin
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Sterope(f): 10:29am On May 29, 2017
Your argument is very doubtful.

Is Modelling and Charity Act a legislation established by the National Assembly of Nigeria?

nwaanambra1:
THE BANK WILL ESCAPE BY SIMPLY CLAIMING THAT THE PHOTO WAS NOT USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE BUT FOR EDUCATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL PURPOSE BASED ON PROMOTION OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BANK WHICH EVERY MODELS PICTURE IS FREE TO BE USED BASED ON THE MODELLING AND CHARITY ACTS
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by omogidi234(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2017
nwaanambra1:
THE BANK WILL ESCAPE BY SIMPLY CLAIMING THAT THE PHOTO WAS NOT USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE BUT FOR EDUCATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL PURPOSE BASED ON PROMOTION OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BANK WHICH EVERY MODELS PICTURE IS FREE TO BE USED BASED ON THE MODELLING AND CHARITY ACTS

Abeg which part of LFN is that ACT? I am not joking oh! I haven't seen it!
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by saintol(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2017
azimibraun:
I will study the law and see its provisions. But again, don't you think their action has led to an exposure and endangering of the young lady? This is Nigeria. That girl could be kidnapped for ransom just for being used by Diamond Bank. Young boys who didn't look her way may now see a prey to pounce on( if you know what I mean) Her father may as a result of this lose control of a decent child if by any means it gets to the girls head and she starts feeling like a star already and get carried away. She could be the person chasing the next advert through and agent who would want sex from her before helping out. I am not trying to make it look so bad but am just saying these are possible consequences of actions like this. Am just talking as a father with a daughter. A bachelor may see it differently.
If Diamond Bank mistakenly sue you for an undisclosed amount, me I were not there ooo...

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by martineverest(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Wema bank sef......the girl no even fine
she no fine but wema bank use her pics...u wey fine,who dey use ur pics....agbo seller?...ozuor

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by martineverest(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2017
Ikpewe:
As she wohwoh like dis?
even with her worwor wema bank use per pics...who dey use ur family picture?......i guess akara and butchers dey find ur family pics to take do advert,,,ozuor

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:41am On May 29, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Thats bull
I work in a charity organization and we dont go about using people's pictures without their consent

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
Ikpewe:
As she wohwoh like dis?
So because she is (according to U) Worwor si that gives people the right to use her pics anyhow eh.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
noeloge82:

Pls are u saying that Kim kardashins pics can be used for Educational purposes without her consent for free
No mind am .... Minister for education.
Let him try it there and see

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by ylaa(f): 10:47am On May 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm
I tire o
But she shud have been contacted before using her pix. Same happen to me years back with a cosmetic coy. I sued but was settled amicably out of court. Meanwhile, i pray she withdraws the case n settles out of court. Wema bank sef if i say make i do for dem, dem no go gree.

quote author=Ikpewe post=56964141]As she wohwoh like dis?[/quote]
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by pro2010: 10:51am On May 29, 2017
rattlesnake:
Ugly like this

How is the lady ugly? I dare you to upload a pics of you or your sister!
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by pro2010: 10:52am On May 29, 2017
Ikpewe:
As she wohwoh like dis?

Upload your pics or any of your sister's lets see.
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by pro2010: 10:53am On May 29, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Look at this lizard!

I fit bet say nobody for your lineage is better looking than this chick.
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by bewla(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2017
nwaanambra1:
u good o u b lawyer
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Lots of based on. Do you think she's naive?
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2017
NCAN afonja branch no go do their work for this 1
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by cuteme88(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2017
angry Is she d only fine chick in dis world Wema Bank no mind her; come and use my face even though sha.... lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by toprealman: 11:10am On May 29, 2017
Ikpewe:
As she wohwoh like dis?
As you fine reach, them still blank your pic.
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Dollabiz: 11:11am On May 29, 2017
O
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by soflygerian(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2017
nwaanambra1:
chai.... Your good at your job...
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by preccy69(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2017
so because some idiots on nairaland thinks she isn't beautiful make she no sueif she isn't dey won't use or steal her pics,if na me ehn 97 is even small,her life could b in danger,some guys may kidnap her and ask for ransom thinking dat she has too much money from wot wema paid her,another premium olosho fit carry her pics. go meet baba just to take over an imaginary position, nd her family will b expecting big thinking she's very rich
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2017
So where is the picture wema posted or used of her?? I agree with her on suing but the amount is a bit ridiculous. Sha na dem know.
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by donqx: 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
lol
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by PapaNnamdi: 12:06pm On May 29, 2017
pro2010:

I fit bet say nobody for your lineage is better looking than this chick.

If u say so
Re: Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo by oscaruzie(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
napoleon77:

What has Diamond Bank got to do with this issue?

na the tramadol and codeine guy be dat cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / Six Under Consideration To Replace Sanusi As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.