Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto (37457 Views)

Shatta Wale Showoff His Cars,says GH Celebs Should Buy House After Blasting Them / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Iduzenoni: 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
follow me on iG for more drawings

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Danny287(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
He keeps denying it all the time if he cant play the game let him quit abeg after all is not for everyone make hear word
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
AHCB:
Honestly, when will nigerians learn to mind their business? I mean, whose business is it if Roselyn is banging Churchill? We seem to focus on the wrong things I must say.

Our politicians who we are suppose to make their everyday lives our priority flex and enjoy themselves at the expense of our collective ignorance while we focus our full attention on celebrities and care about who they fuck_ and who they don't.

I refuse to be amazed!
shut up
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by AHCB: 7:52pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
shut up
Listen good. Take a walk, dig a grave and bury yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2017
dagr8:

tongue tongue

Hahaha. You knew i was editing it na.

Oya modify it sharply. grin
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2017
AHCB:
Listen good. Take a walk, dig a grave and bury yourself.
make i go wear uniform?

U knw say i dey ever ready for una
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2017
and this is relevant because?
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by AHCB: 7:57pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
make i go wear uniform?
U knw say i dey ever ready for una
I'm surprised you've not followed my instruction, since you've shown you're so good at following instruction.

So, lemme repeat it, dig a grave and bury yourself and your overblown ignorance.

You're dismissed. Now fuck_ off.
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
AHCB:
I'm surprised you've not followed my instruction, since you've shown you're so good at following instruction.

So, lemme repeat it, dig a grave and bury yourself and your overblown ignorance.

You're dismissed. Now fuck_ off.
now playing - bonobo monkey
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by StPete: 8:15pm On May 28, 2017
Quite sad though, but I know the first troll there. She used to be a coworker. She's quite expressive and emotional. I guess she felt for Tonto...but sadly, she doesn't know the real Tonto and what she's capable of

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Caseless: 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
Who are these guys who are always there to say stuffs as fans? Joblessness!
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Jadoskii(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
this one no sabi work

Make him come collect me and threebear handbook , them go hail

That churchill with him face like pig , go dey form calm

Mr x ode tonto dike made u famous , ungrateful poor man that obasanjo helped

because of that fish called rose u dey do anyhow spits afonj na una way sha
bros I no undastand u o....Aw obasanjo no go take help am,shebi na Im pikin..Besides that guy is doing just fine financially before tonto..who cares abt fame...that same fame az cost im his marriage sef..na tonto dike big eyes wey see beta money jump ontop am lyk chidinma wey see oversized cucumber.
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by holluphemydavid(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2017
I believe Tonto had accepted her fate
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by HERSLEY(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2017
McBrooklyn I ll kill u
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by bishopstan(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
type. OKWADIKE 063Z OLUMBA IJEOMA ESTHER and send it to. 35818 and see what will happen
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by leofab(f): 10:57pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Their drama no dey end? We don tire abeg.

Nairalandersssss help me thank God for this FTC o... E don tey o. Ayam so happy. grin I want to dedicate this to all my family and friends, thanks for being there. To my bae, i love you dearie kiss And to all my bitcoin and RMB/CNY customers, God bless you for me.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
ladyf baby nice seeing you around again.
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by McBrooklyn(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2017
HERSLEY:
McBroo.klyn I ll kill u

Wow, Dead or Alive?? shocked

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by ladyF(f): 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
leofab:
ladyf baby nice seeing you around again.

Thanks dearie... Happy to be back at the FTC spot grin
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by geekybabe(f): 11:40pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
this one no sabi work

Make him come collect me and threebear handbook , them go hail

That churchill with him face like pig , go dey form calm

Mr x ode tonto dike made u famous , ungrateful poor man that obasanjo helped

because of that fish called rose u dey do anyhow spits afonj na una way sha

Cutejude.. dem suppose dey pay you to yab person. You live for trolls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by toseen7: 11:57pm On May 28, 2017
geekybabe:

undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by blesoh(f): 7:56am On May 29, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Toto Decay is a retired prostitute from Abuja

One of the many whoreš from the east

Good thing Kunle dumped her d¡ck-violated ass
And you are the saint abi, BTW she's from rivers state not east, and she was the one that dumped kunle not the other way round.
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by delishpot: 8:10am On May 29, 2017
blesoh:

And you are the saint abi, BTW she's from rivers state not east, and she was the one that dumped kunle not the other way round.

Some Nigerians esp Yoruba's don't know about south. All they know is that if you are not hausa, or Yoruba, you must be Igbo . They believe the north has only hausa speaking people and no other tribe outside the hausas exists there. likewise no other tribe exist in the southern​ part of Nigeria but Igbos. Inshort they do not think Nigeria has any southern tribes.
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 8:30am On May 29, 2017
Nawa o,when will start to mind their own business... busy bodies
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by Nobody: 8:36am On May 29, 2017
geekybabe:

if i bite ur black yansh eh cheesy na me u murder like this
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by leofab(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
ladyF:

Thanks dearie... Happy to be back at the FTC spot grin
the vacation is really paying off
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by HERSLEY(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Wow, Dead or Alive?? shocked
u noticed my absence, yet u didn't check on me. Later, u claim u care.i ll kill u angry
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by McBrooklyn(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
HERSLEY:
u noticed my absence, yet u didn't check on me. Later, u claim u care.i ll kill u angry

Oh baby, it's true that I noticed your absence now but you and I both know I don't have any means to reach out to you apart from here now... cry
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by HERSLEY(f): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh baby, it's true that I noticed your absence now but you and I both know I don't have any means to reach out to you apart from here now... cry
story.... I ll fuq ur brains out angry cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by McBrooklyn(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
HERSLEY:
story.... I ll fuq ur brains out angry cheesy

LOL, you no fit... tongue

BTW, how ah fit reach you now sef??
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by HERSLEY(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL, you no fit... tongue

BTW, how ah fit reach you now sef??
Through my number of Cuz! cool
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by McBrooklyn(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
HERSLEY:
Through my number of Cuz! cool
Oya, link me up... wink
Re: Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto by HERSLEY(f): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oya, link me up... wink
lol u know good things don't come easy bro cheesy..... There's a condition angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe With Their Daughters / ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.