Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) (857 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by xtgozie(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
Founder and pastor of a local church in Uyo Kairos Rhema Embassy has been humiliated by his wife in front of his church members.

It was reported that the woman, Idongesit Ese, stormed into the church while a service was going on and accused her husband of allegedly impregnating a member if the church.

Mrs Ese allegedly accused a church member identified as, Evelyn Etim, of having an affair with the pastor.

NAIJ.com gathered that the sad incident occurred on Wednesday, May 24, around 12:00pm, in the church premises at Bassey, Esau street in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.According to Premium Times, the pastor who was identified as, Nsikanabasi Ese, may have known what his wife was up to due to the fact that some hired thugs tried to stop her from going into the church immediately she showed up.

An eyewitness at the church claimed that one of the thugs slapped the woman across her face as he prevented her from entering the auditorium.

It was gathered that the police came to the scene after the disturbance was reported.

Mrs Ese also revealed that she was pregnant for her husband three years ago but the baby had died mysteriously two days after delivery.

During the incident, the pastor was reported to have sneaked out through a backdoor in the church to an unknown location.

Attempts to speak to the pastor have proved futile, however, according to those who spoke to him, the pastor denied all allegations made by his wife.

He has also filed for a divorce after he claimed she lied to him about her age and education.

Read what the woman said when she arrived at the church below:

“I want every man and woman who has conscience in this church to ask my husband why he is doing this to me, why would he be sleeping with a young girl who came to seek counseling and prayers from him."

“I caught my husband in a hotel having sex with Evelyn Etim, a member of our church. As I speak to you, Evelyn has given birth to a baby boy and she is living in Eket with my husband.”

“That’s when my husband, so called man of God, beat me and hit me with his car and ran away with Evelyn Etim when I caught them in the hotel."

“I want members of the church to know why I haven’t been attending programmes in the church."

“Many people have been calling my telephone line to inform me that my husband lied to the congregation that I traveled out of the country.

“This is the moment of truth. Let the people know what has been going on in my marriage and in the church."

"I believed and trusted this man with my whole life. I am still asking myself one question, is this the same man who once woke me up late in the night, stood stark naked before me, poured anointing all on his head and swore that God should destroy him and his ministry the day he sleeps with any woman other than his wife!”

Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by ladyF(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
Ewoooo... See drama sha...

And this one climbed the altar to preach to the members? angry
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by MizLizy: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
no be today e start nah
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by StarBukola(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
At the end he would claim that 'na devil work'
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Marvin80(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
StarBukola:
At the end he would claim that 'na devil work'

In fact, the devil sef dey fear men!
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
Which day will you bloggers post crimes committed by demon infested atheists?
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Topgainer: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
The guy on black T-shirt pursued by the thugs in the Church grin
Man of gods and controversies!
I want to know from the sheeples slaving away for Daddy Papa Nsikanabasi and Mummy Mama Idongesit Ese if this drama is also part of El rufia persecuting the Church as propounded by the defence team of Apostle.
For Mummy to storm Church to announce the dirty secrets of Papa means she has turned a new leaf, denouncing the partnership and the financial benefits derivable from the Center.
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Ewwwwwww, another bad market
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Topgainer: 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
Which day will you bloggers post crimes committed by demon infested atheists?
Child !
By demonizing them, how will you then preach Jesus to the people you long to rejoice in the crimes they may commit?
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 28, 2017
Topgainer:

Child !
By demonizing them, how will you then preach Jesus to the people you long to rejoice in the crimes they may commit?

Why give so much time, space and attention to those who commit crime but refuse to do same to those who spread the Kingdom of God on earth?
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
PASTOPRENEURS
Re: Pastor's Wife Claims Her Husband Allegedly Impregnated A Member (photos) by Topgainer: 8:39pm On May 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why give you much time, space and attention to those who commit crime but refuse to do same to those who spread the Kingdom of God on earth?
Those like who and who
I hope you know
So many things are spreading but very few are the Kingdom of God. Sadly, men are building empires and estates for themselves, partners under oath and families through gospel merchandise.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Asks For $1,000 Or N1000 For Every Year On Earth [video] / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/07/17 / How Do Atheists Celebrate 'Thanksgiving' In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.