Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Dream Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Last Night (1891 Views)

My Dream Last Night: Atiku/obi Govt. Inaugurated / My Dream Last Night About 2019 General Elections / My Strange Dream Last Night "we have to act fast" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Last Night by mirabel001(f): 8:43am On May 29, 2017
may ur dream come true
Re: My Dream Last Night by alawi5k: 1:22pm On May 29, 2017
mirabel001:
may ur dream come true
Wicked!
Re: My Dream Last Night by Monsieur35(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.
the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.
yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.
if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.
yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.
long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.
we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
u have spoken well,but is not only Igbos that are praying for the death of that man called buhari even some Yorubas are praying for his death so that their brother will take over the leadership of this country

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by Monsieur35(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2017
[/quote]may your dream comes true,but let there not be violence, no dresuction of churches,no killing,
Re: My Dream Last Night by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On May 29, 2017
etebefia:
my dear come out straight, what do you mean by jubilation in South East on buhari's death as if the jubilation won't be bigger in South West. The truth is that we know those who want buhari dead, the igbos are not hiding their own but if the heart of men were visible we could see that over 70% of those that want buhari dead are the Yorubas. Forget all the fake love and support, they seriously want osibanjo to take over, they have started their media propaganda calling him system stabilizer since buhari left, in other words buhari is a system destroyer.

....Point of correction..98% of Yorubas wants buhari to die so that Osibanjo can take over..Its a good thing you know their intention..

..They just hide behind IPOB and Igbos(who are more interested in Biafra than whether buhari is dead or alive) to feign 'love' for buhari...This whole slavish support for buhari/apc is simply to enthrone Osibanjo through the back door right from the get-go.....simple and short

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night by Ngokafor(f): 2:00pm On May 29, 2017
GreyLaw:

God bless you! You see, there are lots of hypocrites in the world, and a lot of them have made hay on this platform.

I guard my heart each day, making sure never to join the gang of people who wish the president dead. But truth be told, Buhari has not helped the situation in any way.

You see how that guy you quoted comfortably lumped the Easterners together and roped them in as the president's sole antagonists. But if the hearts of men are to be seen, truth is, most people in the SW are already having this "hope" that PYO will be C-in-C soonest.

The president has been an antagonist to the country himself. Fulani herdsmen, obnoxiously lopsided appointments, terrible language (97% - 5), bad economic policies, etc have been his legacies. But someone turns around and says the SE guys are the ones pulling Nigeria down.

Christian hypocrisy, that's what I call that guy's submission.

..You sabi them well well...but the Igbos and even hausas are wiser...Its clear to all in whose intersted it will be if buhari dies.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night by kurt09(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2017
wizzyrich:
There's nothing you cannot achieve through dreams. I also dreamt I was made the president of Nigeria.
Laughs. Never underestimate dreams.
Re: My Dream Last Night by DamiBukola: 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.
the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.
yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.
if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.
yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.
long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.
we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together
Shut up, as if you never wished Jonathan and his wife death
Re: My Dream Last Night by rejoice4eva(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2017
Princesaha:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I do not want Buhari to die because I hate Osibanjo with passion. What we need now is a Muslim leader and not a Christian, not to talk of a pastor ruling us. My prayer is that all yorubas converts to Islam so that we can join our Muslim brothers to deal with these IPodians and their Niger-delta partners.
wonderful,clap for yourself. You should start your campaign for Shekau also to come out from the forest to come and rule..He is the cheifJihadist. Birds of the same feathers
Re: My Dream Last Night by Jaideyone(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
DamiBukola:
Shut up, as if you never wished Jonathan and his wife death
why not show me where I did that instead of jumping into conclusion like a deranged wailer?

how old are you self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble / Buhari Fulfils Promise Made In 2015 To Aba , Ariaria Market Entrepreneurs. / Buhari Speaks On Ganduje’s Bribe-taking Videos At APC Campaign Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.