Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos (53765 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by donqx: 11:53am On May 29, 2017
good
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by flyca: 11:53am On May 29, 2017
Lovely pictures

Seems they first set their careers running. kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 11:54am On May 29, 2017
Women from Ethiopia and Eriteria are damsels

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by kennybabs1980: 11:54am On May 29, 2017
Boob or flat tyre?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Ethiopian ladies are naturally beautiful
But why did she expose her boobs like that..
isit ur boobs
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by nextprince: 11:59am On May 29, 2017
ProfTeaa:
All I see are sagged boobs

Fixed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by fm7070: 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
what is all this breast displaying madness?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by HARDDON: 12:04pm On May 29, 2017
ProfTeaa:
All I see are boobs

Very loyal

Guess the ability to realise ur weak spot n utterly shade it, is a very rare skill
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
Awww they look so good together... Btw she looks lyk Juliet Ibrahim
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by cuteme88(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2017
oooh my God!!!!
This babe fine oooooh! God borrow me this kind beauty I bet ya i won't return it back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by morikee: 12:10pm On May 29, 2017
Imported wife
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by luminouz(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any man that marries an Ethiopian woman has married heaven on earth I tell you
Really? Tell me more!!!!
* starts searching for his international passport*
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
She looks like Mrs Oshiomole
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by robosky02(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2017
ednited come and see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by luminouz(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2017
cuteme88:
oooh my God!!!!
This babe fine oooooh! God borrow me this kind beauty I bet ya i won't return it back.
No need to borrow! Marry me n ur kids will be be gorgeous!!! grin wink
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2017
grin
geebril:
Hmm... This gives a vivid pikshurr of how Yusuf nd Joy's wedding was in IN Dependence...

Jambites will understand grin

grin
geebril:
Hmm... This gives a vivid pikshurr of how Yusuf nd Joy's wedding was in IN Dependence...

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2017
There is so much joy when nigerian men dont marry nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by banmee(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
Me77:
Nigerians and mediocrity. can anyone tell me what's pretty about that lady?
all I see is an average girl with over sized, sag boobs.
it's a pity.

I agree that Nigerians love mediocrity but this chick ain't mediocre. You no get eyes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
She's pretty. They look good together. M Nigerians and mixing, just dey find love everywhere. Hml to them
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by mpowa(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
Me77:
it's a pity.
Abeg bring your girlfriend pictures make we compare...if she fine pass this, you've hit gold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2017
Which boobs People need to calm down.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
geebril:

As in i perfectly understand. Remember when yusuf said to Tayo "This is my yoruba queen i have been telling you about".
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by iswallker(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
xynerise:

What happened to it?

Olympus... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by cuteme88(f): 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

No need to borrow! Marry me n ur kids will be be gorgeous!!! grin wink

As if u go gree marry me when u see me! leave me ooooh! God borrow me this kind beauty and I no go return am back!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2017
Me77:
it's a pity.
re u sending money to USA for the guys house rent? Or until he marry one of sister or cousin then then u will appreciate him , angry
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2017
cuteme88:

As if u go gree marry me when u see me! leave me ooooh! God borrow me this kind beauty and I no go return am back!
Haba!!! Is it DAT bad? U can't be DAT ugly naw!!!
I won't leave u till u convince me otherwise!!! Send me a pix aiit?? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by xcllaxix(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2017
Happy married life to them...Thick ladies rule..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Onyenna(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any man that marries an Ethiopian woman has married heaven on earth I tell you

I'm heading to Ethiopia already!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Originality007: 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Ethiopian ladies are naturally beautiful But why did she expose her boobs like that..

is it ur boobs?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by donifez(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2017
geebril:

Mehn i am not a jambite though but i am currently reading that book, loving it so far.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Keenysbojan(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
geebril:

hahaha i love dat yusuf d guy na sharp guy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by cuteme88(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:
Haba!!! Is it DAT bad? U can't be DAT ugly naw!!! I won't leave u till u convince me otherwise!!! Send me a pix aiit?? grin
Go and sidown!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.