Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Advice for Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice for Igbos (1869 Views)

Security Have Put In Place For Igbos Fomenting Trouble / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
Flat-headed, chest-beating monkeys grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 28, 2017
Developers in action grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Advice for Igbos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:
Flat-headed, chest-beating monkeys grin grin cheesy
i will advise you to go die elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
KidsNEXTdoor:

Your father is childless
You are a certified slowpoke
Just telling you the truth
[/s]

E pain am cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by Mcowubaba: 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:
[s][/s]

E pain am cheesy grin
cc KidsNEXTdoor:

please, take your fights somewhere else, this thread was created for a purpose, and Bigotry and E-war wasn't part of the reasons...

please..
Re: Advice for Igbos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:
Developers in action grin cheesy cool
Mad man in action

3 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:34pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:
[s][/s]

E pain am cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
[s][/s]

E pain am cheesy grin
Wetin dey pain me
That you are stupid grin
You are a waste of life

3 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by KillJoy62(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Igbos have embrassed Igbos, yes I'm amongst the people who say you can't really differentiate Igbos from Igbos, because when Igbos carry out an activity, it is viewed as an Igbo activity.

Even E warriors on Nairaland, degrades and scorns the Igbo tribe because of the activities of Igbos.

The mostly don't mention "Igbo" when the are cursing, probably because of the Ban associated with insulting a tribe here on Nairaland. (Rule 2)

I write this with a very heavy heart, I'm tired of the insults, scorn and degradation that has been heaped on the Igbo tribe, which was instigated mostly by some activities of the Igbos here on Nairaland and other social media.

These behaviors from Igbos are the reasons why Igbos are mocked

1)NOT everybody who opposes an Idealogy/opinion from Baifra/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu, automatically becomes a Yoruba person, or Northerner, this is actually a very insane way of reasoning, it deeply troubles me, I have been accused of being an AFONJA (as e-warriors call it), Yoruba Muslim etc, just because my opinion differs sometime on some actions/activities of Igbos.

Whether you like it or not, there still thousands, if not millions of Igbos who don't TOTALLY subscribe to the Ideology of Igbos (please note, TOTALLY, which means the probably agree to few ideas/suggestions raised by IPOB) . I fall in this category, I'm not opposed to IPOB or Biafra, I just don't totally agree with All their ideas nd procedures.

Most Igbos I have meet online and physically are very abusive, angry and frustrated, the can't argue without insulting your family or generation, or tagging you a Yoruba Muslim or unity beggar.

The hardly argue objectively and logical, no wonder the are tagged Touts, Radicalised

2) Please stop including non Igbo States as part of the planned Biafra or succession movement, I know numerous threads and topics have been created regarding this, but all had failed to educate the Igbos here...
This particular behavior has caused Igbos so much insults and mockery, hardly a day goes by without someone from a Minority tribe, will create a thread warning Igbos to stay clear from their land, almost every ethnic group has warned Igbos to stop attaching them to Biafra...
A famous IGBO adage says "Biri Kam Biri" live and let live.

Igbos have classified those who are interested in the Nigerian project as slaves, slave masters, unity beggars, zombies etc..

This is highly illogical, you can't force some ethnic group(s) to Join your struggle, highest you can do is to have a meeting with them, where you can discuss how the will be better off in Biafra than remaining in Nigeria, this is done through advocacy, lobbying etc. And if the still don't agree with the terms or the succession movement, please LET THEM BE.

Allow them to decide their own faith..
For point of clarity, Biafra states now should be restricted to only the 5 Igbo states.

Let's leave all this Delta communities, Akwa Ibom, Benue or River's communities undecided

I don't need a lesson of history or origin, on how there are indigenous Igbo people in some of the aforementioned states... Or how the were part of Biafra during the Civil War..
Let us leave them ALONE.
The insult from them is becoming unbearable.
And sincerely, I don't blame them, you can't force down your ideology on some one else

To be continued
my friend shut ur trap der! if you luv enjoying suffering as a Nigerian in Nigeria den u can carry on, wr don't even need u as an igbo sef, continue enjoying ur suffering wit 9ja. wen u wake up from ur sleep nd find out dat u are in a failed country na der ur eyes go open. and people like u go still go vote for apc in 2019 again for another remix of hardship again, better know ur stand.

2 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by Mcowubaba: 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
4) Nobody is really Enjoying Nigeria, except the Rich and Political class, which many don't fall into.
Every tribe in Nigeria is being bleeped, Igbos should stop personalizing the fvck cheesy
The Leaders of Nigeria has finished the Country, there needs to be an overhaul of the current political class, before Nigeria can move forward..

Shebi, most Igbos said Goodluck "Azikiwe" Jonathan was their brother, their Hero etc, what did he do for Igbos, all the appointments he gave Igbo people, how did that benefit any Igbo man undecided undecided undecided or community undecided

Currently, the Minister of Foreign affair (Geoffrey Onyema) is an Igbo man, are some Igbos no more caught with drugs abroad undecided undecided or have xenophobic attack stopped on Igbos, what exactly has the appointment done for the Igbo community undecided
Minister of Trade and industry (Okechukwu Enelamah)is an Igbo man, how many Industries is he planning on bringing to the Igbo land
Minister of labor and employment (Chris Ngige) is an Igbo, are Igbos now more employed than before grin grin grin grin grin or more employed than other ethnic groups....

The moment we start to see this appointments as a waste of time, the better for us, this appointments only benefits their family members, friends and close associations, with exception of the few appointees that actually do their duties

Once again, I am not exonerating Pres. Buhari from observing Federal Character principle in most of his appointments, I am only looking at this so called appointment holistically..
Re: Advice for Igbos by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
I wonder how peeps here will tell another person to shut up and not air his own view or opinion...

What's the difference between the "Zoo" your portraying in a bad light and you?

Everybody will never and can never be on the same page with you...so deal with it.

I just have this strong feeling that Biafra will be worst than the "Zoo" especially the tribe that is a majority (trading another tyrant for another tyrant). They are so cunning, like doing drugs, Malaysia things, Kidnapping, Rituals, Counterfeiting etc Abasi mi, only them. grin
Re: Advice for Igbos by Mcowubaba: 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
KillJoy62:
my friend shut ur trap der! if you luv enjoying suffering as a Nigerian in Nigeria den u can carry on, wr don't even need u as an igbo sef, continue enjoying ur suffering wit 9ja. wen u wake up from ur sleep nd find out dat u are in a failed country na der ur eyes go open. and people like u go still go vote for apc in 2019 again for another remix of hardship again, better know ur stand.

1) I don't live in Nigeria
2) I did not vote for APC
3) I don't like Buhari, neither do I like Jonathan

We Igbos need to know our stand, not just me...

WE have to persuade our Political class, let them conduct a Referendum, So we can know exactly the way to follow ( Biafra or Nigeria leadership), So we can position ourselves properly, If not we will only keep ranting online and doing endangering Protest till a Serious War breaks out, which I believe You don't want, even if you want war, I don't and many others share the same thought...

2015 election, most Igbos did not go out to Vote, there was noticeable Voter Apathy, which was caused by the campaign on Radio Biafra, the radio discourage people from voting , which the did...
States like Abia did not even have up to 1 million voters in the presidential Election.....
APC/Buhari supporters in other states, came out in masses and voted, you can see how the won...

yes, I know there were some rigging and result manipulation, even at that, PDP would never had won the Presidential Election

Now, 2019 is around the Corner, Parties have started to plan and scheme out their strategy on how to win Elections, Igbos are solely interested in Biafra without doing any legitimate thing to foster this aspiration undecided undecided undecided undecided, We have already started to Marginalize ourselves, if the present situation will remain till 2019, Igbos will LOSE out once again from Leadership positions (though, it does not add any value to Igbos) in Nigeria, and the will still fail in actualizing Biafra...

We will just keep on waling till when undecided undecided undecided undecided

solutiion
persuade Igbo Political class let them push for a Referendum on Biafra, Let us finally know what exactly we are doing, and stop wasting our time....

so we can plan fast and ahead, if na Biafra no wahala, if na to remain in Nigeria, we will start our strategies on how to win elections and included ourselves in the Nigerian Project...

But one thing I know is that, once Igbos successfully leaves Nigeria, almost all other ethnic groups will follow suit, to form their own Country, NIgeria will most certianly be divided into over 10 different Countries, that I am sure of...

Believe me, Not many tribes likes the Nigeria Unity
Re: Advice for Igbos by Nwakaumu(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2017
Who be this E-diot?Hunger is killing ur people in Ogbomoso you re here talking of Ipob.Btw where is you presidency? Anu mpama.
Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 5:56am On May 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Igbos have embrassed Igbos, yes I'm amongst the people who say you can't really differentiate Igbos from Igbos, because when Igbos carry out an activity, it is viewed as an Igbo activity.

Even E warriors on Nairaland, degrades and scorns the Igbo tribe because of the activities of Igbos.

The mostly don't mention "Igbo" when the are cursing, probably because of the Ban associated with insulting a tribe here on Nairaland. (Rule 2)

I write this with a very heavy heart, I'm tired of the insults, scorn and degradation that has been heaped on the Igbo tribe, which was instigated mostly by some activities of the Igbos here on Nairaland and other social media.

These behaviors from Igbos are the reasons why Igbos are mocked

1)NOT everybody who opposes an Idealogy/opinion from Baifra/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu, automatically becomes a Yoruba person, or Northerner, this is actually a very insane way of reasoning, it deeply troubles me, I have been accused of being an AFONJA (as e-warriors call it), Yoruba Muslim etc, just because my opinion differs sometime on some actions/activities of Igbos.

Whether you like it or not, there still thousands, if not millions of Igbos who don't TOTALLY subscribe to the Ideology of Igbos (please note, TOTALLY, which means the probably agree to few ideas/suggestions raised by IPOB) . I fall in this category, I'm not opposed to IPOB or Biafra, I just don't totally agree with All their ideas nd procedures.

Most Igbos I have meet online and physically are very abusive, angry and frustrated, the can't argue without insulting your family or generation, or tagging you a Yoruba Muslim or unity beggar.

The hardly argue objectively and logical, no wonder the are tagged Touts, Radicalised

2) Please stop including non Igbo States as part of the planned Biafra or succession movement, I know numerous threads and topics have been created regarding this, but all had failed to educate the Igbos here...
This particular behavior has caused Igbos so much insults and mockery, hardly a day goes by without someone from a Minority tribe, will create a thread warning Igbos to stay clear from their land, almost every ethnic group has warned Igbos to stop attaching them to Biafra...
A famous IGBO adage says "Biri Kam Biri" live and let live.

Igbos have classified those who are interested in the Nigerian project as slaves, slave masters, unity beggars, zombies etc..

This is highly illogical, you can't force some ethnic group(s) to Join your struggle, highest you can do is to have a meeting with them, where you can discuss how the will be better off in Biafra than remaining in Nigeria, this is done through advocacy, lobbying etc. And if the still don't agree with the terms or the succession movement, please LET THEM BE.

Allow them to decide their own faith..
For point of clarity, Biafra states now should be restricted to only the 5 Igbo states.

Let's leave all this Delta communities, Akwa Ibom, Benue or River's communities undecided

I don't need a lesson of history or origin, on how there are indigenous Igbo people in some of the aforementioned states... Or how the were part of Biafra during the Civil War..
Let us leave them ALONE.
The insult from them is becoming unbearable.
And sincerely, I don't blame them, you can't force down your ideology on some one else

To be continued
Your lazy ass envious characteristics is still written all over you.. Leave the states that wants to be part of Biafra, the states that indulge in protest and show every solidarity move with Biafra.. Oga unity beggar ,go and cover ur head in shame.. You have failed in ur struggle to divide Biafra.. Envious deceptive demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by obinoral1179(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2017
conductor111:
[s][/s]

And they hustled to send this one to school?
you just did, what the op alighted. Argue constructively
Re: Advice for Igbos by DocHMD: 8:21am On May 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:
As expected, the insults have started pouring in grin grin, Igbos never fail...

3)Igbos should stop thinking an Average Yoruba man is against Biafra, this is actually false.....
Now, how can Igbos get Biafra legitimately, through Referendum abi, who is going to start the motion, Isn't it the Igbo Senators or House members in the House of Assembly undecided undecided undecided undecided ,that will move the MOTION undecided undecided undecided undecided
Have the moved this MOTION and the YORUBA Senators oppose it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Or are you expecting Senator Remi Tinubu or Dino Melaye to move a MOTION for a Referendum with regards to Biafra/IPOB undecided

I am not in any way totally exonerating some Yoruba people of their opposing antics,
Nairaland is Currently heated up with Igbos Vs Yoruba, there is a very serious Cold war already on, without most of us knowing this.
YES, I know that some Yoruba people have found it as a hobby to make mockery of Biafra/Ipob or Nnamdi Kanu, but this actually resulted from the hate campaign from Radio Biafra..

I am many things, but I am no hypocrite,as a Scientist, I was remember Newtons 3rd law of motion, 'Action and reaction are Equal and opposite'
Radio Biafra spurred so much hatred against many individuals, tribes etc, You can't expect them to be smiling and happy, after hearing all the insults and curses which was laid on them undecided undecided undecided

Even on Nairaland, it's a battle ground for Yorubas and Igbos...

That being said, for some days now, I have been seeing some write Ups from some Yoruba people here, talking about how the are being insulted undecided, very HYPOCRITICAL angry, as if the don't also insult Igbo people undecided
Nobody should play the victim now...It's mutual...

to be contiuned

Mr ewedu did you say yorubas started attacking Igbos because of radio Biafra.

So rwandans were the ones mocking dead BZM and MAssob members on social media before the rise of Kanu and IpOb?

Just see the way you've blown your cover. grin grin

Re: Advice for Igbos by pasylaz: 2:45am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote]
Your lazy ass envious characteristics is still written all over you.. Leave the states that wants to be part of Biafra, the states that indulge in protest and show every solidarity move with Biafra.. Oga unity beggar ,go and cover ur head in shame.. You have failed in ur struggle to divide Biafra.. Envious deceptive demon[/quoteNever be scared to Share your card i dont do shit am real Tested and Trusted and please never give me a redeemed card, i need a clear clear card i load 25$, 50$,100$ and i only load 15$ in blocks okay thanks for trusting Hotline/whatsapp: 08132867065 if you also want my address contact me and it will be given to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What The Fulanis Really Want In Nigeria / Security Alert Right Now In Kano / Breaking: Sergeant David Bako Deserts N/army, Leaks Secrets On Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.