Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

How You Can Start A Business In Lagos With Small Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Start A Business In Lagos With Small Capital (853 Views)

Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria / What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Start A Business In Lagos With Small Capital by revolutionnews: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Starting a business in Lagos with small capital is like going for an interview that requires timeliness. If you’re reluctant to catch up among diverse competitors; you may find it difficult to move a step from your original starting point. With the high level of competitors in Lagos, starting a business with small capital requires serious dedication and spirit of perseverance. I have witnessed many businesses that fold up after one to two years of their establishment because of the nature of Lagos environment.

Let’s have a look at how you can start a business in Lagos with small capital

Get ready to hustle

If you’re not the hustling type; starting a business in Lagos with small capital might be difficult for you. You have to buckle up your shoes to dedicate everything in your capacity to solicit for customers. Don’t be surprise, customers prefer to patronize big establishments; as a result of this, you have to fight your way through, to start yours and make it big along the run.

The little capital should not discourage you to keep the spirit of hustling moving. Try all possible means to locate suitable location with lower costs, new businesses with lower costs. You can achieve all these by engaging yourself in extensive research.

Take advantage of free advertising and marketing

You can start a business in Lagos with small capital by taking advantage of free advertising and marketing; make your small capital business available online in order to generate potential customers, try to make local media contacts and engage in street talk shows.

You may not have one naira in your account, but if you know how to play the drum of free advertising and marketing, setting your business will be very easy; because customers will be looking forward, for you to start, so that they can start patronizing you.

Build up sweat equity

You must be ready to work around the clock and handle every aspect, for you to start a business with small capital in Lagos. Ask yourself the following questions.

Are you the type that doesn’t wake up early?
Are you the lazy type that cannot run for customers?
Are you the type that segregate and condemn?
Are you the type that’s afraid to take a risk?
If you fall among the above listed categories; then starting a business with small capital in a state like Lagos may not be suitable for you; because building up sweat equity involves a great task.

Don’t get buried in credit card debt

As entrepreneur that want to start a business with small capital in Lagos; don’t get buried in credit card debt, use your firm revenue to finance your expenses. You must understand the ideology as an entrepreneur that want to start a new business.

Make sure your receivables policy won’t sink you

This is very clear and straightforward. Make sure your policy won’t affect you along the run, when you start the new business.

http://revolutionnews.com.ng/how-you-can-start-a-business-in-lagos-with-small-capital/
Re: How You Can Start A Business In Lagos With Small Capital by adenig1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
I want to make money this year.....
I already know the direction to go....
I know I will be a millionaire through this way...
But I cannot go alone..
I need people to go with me because I also want to have friends and colleagues that are millionaires...
Yes we can be millionaires if only you go with me..
I will show you all I have discovered, if you contact me on my whatsapp number..09080591991

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifice To Financial Freedom / What Profitable Business Can I Start With N1 Million / Online Skill Acquisition Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.