Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled (44055 Views)

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Jerryojozy(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2017
Wait o! why my spirit de tell me say na Dino order this car? make I consult oracle first

Genius J
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by thunderbabs: 11:16am On May 29, 2017
All that cost, and the car can't go invisible to the naked eye if the owner wants it invisible? Come on, multi billionaire, place another order, plz......
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by omogidi234(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2017
smartty68:
This car must be ready to take me to heaven if I buy it angry

Bros, abeg leave your money here for families & community when you are ready to go!. Don't go waste money flying one car to heaven. ' If them bury someone with this car, na the night boys go remove the coprse and exhume the car'.
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Rapaltar(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2017
Shitz more expensive than a private jet.. .
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by mamaafrik(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2017
smartty68:

You don't need to think, its overpriced
i'll rather buy a railway,use it to patronize lagos okrika instead of that royce thing,
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by philosophie: 11:32am On May 29, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
Naija politicians be like: It's not even expensive sef
Davido be like if I comot 4.9billion for my 30billion I go still get like 25.1billion, in fact ah go buy am two

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by TeGaTeGa1(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2017
philosophie:

Davido be like if I comot 4.9billion for my 30billion I go still get like 25.1billion, in fact ah go buy am two
grin cheesy
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by ontruth(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2017
maxiuc:
If I have the money plenty I will buy it

No big deal

The person wey order the car no person him be

Some of us shouting I will not buy
When serious money enter your pocket na then u go know sey everything is possible

Person wey order am get money pass dangote,bill gate or others ? if person say hin no go buy am ,at times it is not because of money,it maybe value for money, security reasons, or Choice e.t.c . I've come to understand that the richest don't always use the most expensive things on this earth.

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by MayhorE(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2017
Punctual:
4.9billion naira
and can carry only one two people, just imagine
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Andrewabba(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2017
4.9 billion? Will it drive me to heaven?
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by chuksdavid28(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2017
undecidedas I see the price my pr*ck small.... blood money never reach buy this one oo
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by donqx: 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
h
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by able20(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2017
Nonsense, for £10million the car can't even fly from Ikeja to Lekki, still uses the same road with danfo and molue
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
smogup:
even a keke napep can do that
Apparently hahaha
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Jokkarm2: 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
c Ronaldo , May weather , Putin , trump, over to you sir.
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Olakunlae: 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
Ordinary $10million na him don enter Billion naira anyaw, mehnn what a Naira

The next generation has inherited the undone carried over duties of the older generation

But I am confident we can fix things, YES WE CAN

Please Note: Yes we can is the truth grin

Pounds not dollars
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by whitebeard(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

The car is

1. Overpriced

2. Ugly

3. 1943 ish

Why would i drop $12 million on that ugly wheelbarrow when a 2016 Bugatti Veyron is $1 million

Koenigsegg is $1 million
how gar where do u wanna eat tonight just tell me, I will take care of the bills..
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by moshino(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
smartty68:

You don't need to think, its overpriced

It's not made for you, people that buy it do not complain about the price.
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by chikago1: 2:27pm On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
of course it can. All you need do is crash it into a dangote truck
your comment got me rolling. Lol
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by loomer: 2:30pm On May 29, 2017
smartty68:

E no hard na, just use am enter under trailer.

One way ticket
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2017
padiga047:
These are just frivolities.

If you know where I am coming from.

By the way, u make sense.
Hmmmmm
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by bernard1000001(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
smartty68:
Thank God you said "IF" which im sure u can "NEVER get the opportunity
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
brightology3:
Our politicians can't afford this car.them go bankrupt. ..

That means more looting
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by brightology3: 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
Xda59:

That means more looting

Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2017
God 4bid, instead I will buy Private Jet. Mtchewww
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by sfinkzslot(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2017
which kin wahala be this now
Re: Rolls Royce ‘sweptail’: The Most Expensive Car Ever Unveiled by kodymack(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
smartty68:
Fuel never finishes o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) / FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.