Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! (950 Views)

Please, I Need Info Concerning "Hydrogen Gas Generator (HHO)" Project / Gas Generator Available For #230k Only / Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
Without beating around the bush, I was hoping that you can consider and pitch in an alternative source of power for your company which completely eliminates the challenge of diesel or gas procurement and Generator maintenance.

ECOWAYS international, an oversees company has come up with a recent power generating technology ‎that runs without diesel or any other kind of fuel. The likes of UBA and other large companies are already onboard. It simply depends on the presence of air. Don't let me bore you with the technical details of its operation, this write up will be too long if we go into that ..
How this works and it's benefit to ur company
1) ECOWAYS int'l only comes in as ur power maintenance team with the sole aim of reducing ur power cost by 30, 40 and much as 50% depending on agreement meaning if u spend as much as 35million on diesel a month. ECOWAYS will be coming in to reduce that cost to as much as 17.5Million depending on negotiations
2) You are not paying for the generator at all, All you are signing is a lease agreement after which ur legal & risk management team ‎would have looked into it ofcource.

3) ECOWAYS int'l will supply the ‎entire gadget at no cost(be it  landing or installation cost)after looking into your previous diesel expense history, an agreement has been reached and of course  banker's guarantee in place...

4) Your company will spend nothing on power maintenance just the agreed amount to be paid which will now be less than what u used to pay when using ur diesel generator.even your old ‎ generator maintenance will be serviced and repaired by ECOWAYS since during rare, possible cases of downtime ur old diesel or gas generator would be used but this is at no cost to ur company.

5) The charges on emission will greatly or permanently be eliminated overtime.

6) In summary,interested company goes through the idea and lease agreement, if management is interested in the technology, you provide bank guarantee at 25% of the capital expense,lease agreement is signed and gadget is installed at no cost at all. As a matter of fact, all costs for the (Customer) bank guarantee are reimbursed to (Customer) at the end of each year · 

It's a win win for you which ever way you look at it.‎ If you won't  mind a one on one or should should I say a comprehensive presentation to the management, perhaps we could book an appointment. Please do consider and thank you for your time.

koff&korrservices@gmail.com
Regards

Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by smartty68(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2017
Nice piece. I've actually thought about wind turbines as a means of generating 24/7 electricity before but that a story for another day.

Just hope that Nigeria embraces wind mills as a source of energy someday.
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 29, 2017
smartty68:
Nice piece. I've actually thought about wind turbines as a means of generating 24/7 electricity before but that a story for another day.

Just hope that Nigeria embraces wind mills as a source of energy someday.

I hope so.... these diesel/fuel power generators are money guzzlers..
and when petroleum products become scarce we enter another procurement challenge issues entirely...u have money but u can't get the product...

Large companies spend as much as 180million on diesel monthly asides maintenance cost...

I hope further research and tech advancement can make smaller KVA for household usage....

I'm also afraid for the Nigerian factor, where some powerful pple involve in the diesel and Generator importation might just find a way to kill such business growth.!
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by gratefulheart(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2017
Your email bounced back...
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
gratefulheart:
Your email bounced back...

It shouldnt...its all small letter no space..

koffandkorrservices@gmail.com ...do try again..when u are copying an email to to be used..sometimes, it could be copied with a space after the "com "..computer might recognize that space as a character...once u copy and paste,, just back space so that the cursor is touching the "m"...... thank you for ur time
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2017
Th future of power generation is here. Take the advantage. Circumvent diesel procurement challenges and emission related challenges
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Up to 50% reduction on ur present cost on power generation
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Circumvent emmission charges
Re: Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 ,6s,6 Plus, 6s Plus7, 7 Plus,note 5,s6 Edge Plus For Sale!!! / Buy Mtn And Etisalat Data At Very Cheap Prices (UPDATE) / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.