Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ (693 Views)

Max Chinnah: Meet Nigerian Inventor Who Invented Smokeless Stove / A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine / Forget Diesel,petrol or gas generator,Embrace The New Power Generation Via Wind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by eLionel(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigerians​ are at it...we also have great inventors and with the right push inspiration and motivation we can help our younger minds achieve greatness..
Here is a boy who made a Generator that works on it's own without any source of energy at all
"Here is what he has to say "

Hello, Nigerians out there, my name is majid pascal, the photos you see below shows the concepts of a Generator whose functions is to be powered by an initial kick start and it can runs on its own without any Energy deriving source of power, i.e it's doesn't use the following source: water, diesel, gas, battery, inverter, kerosene solar, gas, air, non lubricant, or air...it's advantage is to save 99pers on electricity bills..u don't need Nepa/Phcn any more...
The Generator has no duration limits..it is rated 20mwts and can power a whole presidential villa, offices, places of works, schools, churches, and domestic home usage..
Appliances: fridges, lamps, washing machines, blenders, driers, computers, ovens, cooking hot plates(electric cookers), TV, fans, pumping machines and so much more, all these are advantages in the case of total power shut down "TPSD"_
For further details, questions and explanatory in the course of my initiative innovation, pls call the following or drop down your info and your contact : 08129192623, 09021175601, 08037490776

Great investors he is calling on you to aid him bring this invention and dream to Life... This could be the dawn of a New Nigeria..

Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by BuhariNaWah: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
How do I get one?
Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good news
Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by eezeribe(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
OK
Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Meet the minister for power
Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by bodejohn(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
A qualified electrical engineer will agree with me that a power generator like the one described above exists only in one place....

In the mind of the inventors....
Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
This his construction helmet makes his story unbelievable. smiley
Re: Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ by greenmonk: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
This his construction helmet makes his story unbelievable. smiley
Perpetual power is a scam. No body have been able to prove it since the birth of science but if a Nigeria have been able to invent one then I am ready to provide fund to build a prototype if the inventor can defend his schematic.

(1) (Reply)

Follow The Latest Technological Trend With This APP / First Bank, Zenith, Uba, Ecobank And Other Banks Ussd Codes / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Wifi + Sim Enabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.