Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (33669 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by gileadinho(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2017
modik:
.....how many kings have visited PMB in Rondon?

Leaders are born not made.
who are you asking?
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by modik(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2017
laribari:

Obviously when u first started i thought u know what you are saying.

For all you said, you just proved ignorant.

The bible says God ordains kings even before birth. So buhari was ordained and he is a king (president) over kings (traditional rulers).

You wanted to manipulate your way by saying "true born leader". Is there anything like false born? All leaders are born (by destiny), meanwhile some led well and many didnt.

Moses missed the promise land due to altitude issue after mightily leading them out of Egypt but failed to lead them into Canaan, whereby they went on to spend years. So Moses nor be born leader?

God gave him Joshua to work with due to his speech problem, so he is not a born leader due to his short comings?

As great as king David, he couldn't build the temple of God which was done by Solomon due to challenges (battles) in david's life. So he is not a born leader?

Peter who denied Jesus wasn't fit to be rock of the church right? Not a born leader of what is a successful church today.

Noah by destiny is the father of the new earth after the flood and shamfully/disgracefully got drunk and naked due to his drinking habit which made him ignorantly curse his unborn grand son.

Noah led the entire animals and world into the , but failed in irresponsibility. Not a born leader? Yet God picked him.

Abraham (our father by faith) contradicted himself when he said he was Sarah's brother and Pharoah almost go into her. so he is not power born leader.

If na today age David danced naked as a leader, you for question his leadership on health ground. No matter what he is a born leader but maybe a failed one (as I'm not a fan and never voted him in the first place).

This same kanu signed a bail not to grant any interview on th subject or instigate/join any rally on IPOD matters but he just went contrary to what he signed. The order should have refused signing it is remain imprisoned to prove a point to the FG that he won't compromise biafra ON PAPER.

Yet he is a leader to you. Lol

Surely kanu is leading (whether good or bad); I don't doubt his leadership but you doubt buhari's leadership ordained by God and destiny.

King David got a man drunk, sent him to war and planned his death. The man died a David took his wife. So he is not a born leader due to his corny/wicked action?

Your words show you are not sound because you contradict yourself too.

Yes you can go on.............

Point of correction
......"I chose to go on, not because you said it."

I am tempted to say your view is parochial!, neither can I question God's authority over the activities of frail and mortal men.

That said, in as much as you are entitled to your opinion, I submit that same applies to me.

Deal with it.

I rest my case.

Take it or leave it,

NK knows how to package baits for the simple-minded "leader" to swallow.

Figure out the rest!

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by adadike281(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2017
swedbase:

Really? I have been looking for you all over the places. I even visited home last year but could not reach you anywhere.
Please mail me your number.
OK.
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2017
superlanny:
All this ipob stunts mean nothing, igbos are going no where and will remain Nigerians for live, if them like make queen of England come visit Kanu, we will enjoy and suffer together. grin

Lol...unity begger

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2017
ak47mann:
The multi billionaire man.I can assure you that every body now loves Biafra to the core,kanu does not discriminate he loves Biafrans with all his heart.Any man or woman you see around kanu is a Biafran kanu is the lion man in Biafra cool

No, he is not a lion man, Kanu is just human. He has his flaws but it will be wise to be careful. Even King Solomon was tempted by his closest. His Wife. Even Sampson. Should I mention Abacha and even Buhari ? They are done in by people close to them. I hope you still remember those Sunday School lessons.
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by swedbase(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 9:30am On May 29, 2017
Slowly gaining irrelevance Nnamdi Kanu

Why doesn't he speak up about the level of education in the SE

Why doesn't he speak of solutions to the joint economic woes of the SE

Instead he feeds of the struggles and blood of past Biafran heroes to instigate hate and violence

No true liberationist of God instigates hate

Check Martin Luther, Nelson Mandela, Mahattma Ghandi Jesus Christ

Hate breeds more hate, but love conquers all

Please Note: The truth is plain smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by samudu(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2017
laribari:

How many governors, senators, ministers, past presidents and present international presidents or their representatives have visited buhari you mean?

I'm not a fan of buhari becos the idiot has failed but your comment is stupid. Who are these local kings? How many meets the status of queen of England or recognized internationally? Buhari has more authority than all of them and nobody could help kanu in prison. Cowards!!

I pity the people who liked you post honestly. It's too childish.

Like you said, leaders are born and not made. Buhari has ruled the entire country twice now and seen it all as a military and civilian leader. What next again?

Where Dem dey since? Yeye kings! Mtcheew

hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by laribari(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2017
modik:

Point of correction
......"I chose to go on, not because you said it."

I am tempted to say your view is parochial!, neither can I question God's authority over the activities of frail and mortal men.

That said, in as much as you are entitled to your opinion, I submit that same applies to me.

Deal with it.

I rest my case.

Take it or leave it,

NK knows how to package baits for the simple-minded "leader" to swallow.

Figure out the rest!

Obviously, your response says it all. Continue to wallow in your ignorance and pride as to what a born leader is. You have your opinion and I have mine which I believe is an opinion of common sense an fact.

I'm personally angry with buhari's govt and wish the v.p continues but truth be told, the man was Destined to rule and his name has gone down in history. Na great man, Na born leader (experienced) but failed in terms of responsibility. Even Adam failed but that doesn't mean he wasn't created to rule.
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by laribari(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2017
samudu:
hug transformer

Frustration grin grin

You dull and don't have a word of defense against common sense and fact.
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ejanla077: 9:45am On May 29, 2017
why do dis to we yoruba muslims this Monday morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:46am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Yes especially after eating black amala and hydraulic soap.
Osu-alusi Dreamers grin

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by djbazz(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2017
chiefolododo:
I move the motion that KANU should be arrested more than 10 people are gathered here
if you feel they are not more then 10 then who snaped the picture? Useless fans of buhari

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

No, he is not a lion man, Kanu is just human. He has his flaws but it will be wise to be careful. Even King Solomon was tempted by his closest. His Wife. Even Sampson. Should I mention Abacha and even Buhari ? They are done in by people close to them. I hope you still remember those Sunday School lessons.
you are a wise one,but one have to remember that no man born buy a woman can stop Biafra restoration.kanu is not a politician his a freedom fighter just like nzeokwu from delta state.I can assure you that everything is under control cool

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by akilo1: 9:57am On May 29, 2017
I don count 11 people,hope this people don't drag him back to prison grin
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the next president of Nigeria!!!!
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
They should be ready to visit him in KIRIKIRI soon...
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 10:07am On May 29, 2017
Duru009:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the next president of Nigeria!!!!

u don take your medicine dis morning?

2 Likes

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by LazyYorubas: 10:11am On May 29, 2017
[sub][/sub]My mentor

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2017
Parasites are crying menn parasites got no love for us only care about leeching Biafrans cool

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by richard16(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2017
adadike281:
this is getting serious.
Yes it is.... And we like it that way or don't you?? Dou i noticed smtin u garit! Up nd down gosh! Am a fan already..... wink

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by kalemy(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2017
chiefolododo:
I move the motion that KANU should be arrested more than 10 people are gathered here
lol. idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Butterworth: 10:24am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Yes especially after eating black amala and hydraulic soap.

LOL. He's suffering from BLURRY VISION which maybe a SYMPTOM of MYOPIA

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 29, 2017
ak47mann:
you are a wise one,but one have to remember that no man born buy a woman can stop Biafra restoration.kanu is not a politician his a freedom fighter just like nzeokwu from delta state.I can assure you that everything is under control cool

No Sir, Freedom Fighters are Poltical Animals. No one is truly interested in emancipating his people if he has no 360 degrees knowledge of how the Political system should work as opposed to how it is working at the moment. So please sir, everything is NOT okay.

Kanu is gaining confidence, Kanu is now wiser than before, Kanu now understand that you can win a battle and lose a war. It is called Pyrrhic Victory. So, let's not seek Biafra for just Secession's sake.

Let us understand the foundamental reason that Ojukwu started this Biafra Project in the first place. Let us not allow the Egotistic nature of our freedom fighters get in the way of those fundamental principles.

Ojukwu wanted an Economically viable and Politically Independent Entity, and if we can achieve both under the construct of Regionalism, then we have nothing to loose. We need other tribes to sell our products to. If there is sanction of our products in other parts of Nigeria on account of disharmonious secession, then we have lost a customer. And an average Biafran knows the value of one customer.

I do not want pride sub-merging our sincere quest to be respected and loved by others.

Biafrans need to read more on global power play and ask for Divinity to connect them to wisdom of tomorrow.

Not every country survives after secession. Some still have internal quarrels about leadership and we know an average Igbo man hates to be led by another. And other tribes within the Biafran enclave share this resentment especially my own very tribe.

My Dad lost everything to that war, and I had to start from the scratch, now I cant even go on a fuccking holiday cos I want to restore back the glories of our families.

If Biafra must come, then we must understand that we need others. You cant be an Island.

So, as at this minute, I preach Regionalism under the umbrella of One Nigeria where 6 zones will have to be independent but with regional supervised Police Departments, 100% State controlled but Taxable Natural Resources. All regions have Oil now and those who do not have oil can take the price of their products up. Oil is not even a resource of the future anyway, so Biafrans, we have never depended on oil, so we have nothing to loose.

We need Nigeria as a big market and Nigeria needs us for our taxes. This is mutually beneficial trade based on self-respect.

Our Politicians should wake up and smell the coffee. Life will NEVER be the same again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Butterworth: 10:27am On May 29, 2017
chiefolododo:

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by walemadu: 10:28am On May 29, 2017
afonjas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
Prince9851
Conductor1111
Una funny die grin grin grin Abegi want dey follow una grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
chiefolododo:

You are just confirming your moniker. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by palz(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2017
Which south south king dey local like that?
U guys should count us out pls
Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

No Sir, Freedom Fighters are Poltical Animals. No one is truly interested in emancipating his people if he has no 360 degrees knowledge of how the Political system should work as opposed to how it is working at the moment. So please sir, everything is NOT okay.

Kanu is gaining confidence, Kanu is now wiser than before, Kanu now understand that you can win a battle and lose a war. It is called Pyrrhic Victory. So, let's not seek Biafra for just Secession's sake.

Let us understand the foundamental reason that Ojukwu started this Biafra Project in the first place. Let us not allow the Egotistic nature of our freedom fighters get in the way of those fundamental principles.

Ojukwu wanted an Economically viable and Politically Independent Entity, and if we can achieve both under the construct of Regionalism, then we have nothing to loose. We need other tribes to sell our products to. If there is sanction of our products in other parts of Nigeria on account of disharmonious secession, then we have lost a customer. And an average Biafran knows the value of one customer.

I do not want pride sub-merging our sincere quest to be respected and loved by others.

Biafrans need to read more on global power play and ask for Divinity to connect them to wisdom of tomorrow.

Not every country survives after secession. Some still have internal quarrels about leadership and we know an average Igbo man hates to be led by another. And other tribes within the Biafran enclave share this resentment especially my own very tribe.

My Dad lost everything to that war, and I had to start from the scratch, now I cant even go on a fuccking holiday cos I want to restore back the glories of our families.

If Biafra must come, then we must understand that we need others. You cant be an Island.

So, as at this minute, I preach Regionalism under the umbrella of One Nigeria where 6 zones will have independent but supervised Police Departments, 100% State controlled but Taxable Natural Resources. All regions have Oil now and those who do not have oil can take the price of their products up. Oil is not even a resources of the future anyway, so Biafrans, we have never depended on oil, so we have nothing to loose.

We need Nigeria as a big market and Nigeria needs us for our taxes. This is mutually beneficial trade based on self-respect.

Our Politicians should wake up and smell the coffee. Life will NEVER be the same again.
point taken thanks for your contribution cool

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by chris31(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2017
chiefolododo:
Pepper them....Igbos are not Yorubas remember Abiola.....you think say Somalia just wake up one day & become a fail state?

1 Like

Re: Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
Thunderlicious:

u don take your medicine dis morning?

Keep blabing.......
It hit you on the face.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Shades A Prophet Over Fake Prophecy. Who Could This Be? / Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.