Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why I Didn’t Know The Meaning Of Bsc – Ese Eriata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Didn’t Know The Meaning Of Bsc – Ese Eriata (418 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Know The Meaning Of Bsc – Ese Eriata by gbengapeter(m): 2:49am On May 29, 2017
Big Brother Naija controversial fake housemate,
Ese Eriata, has come out to defended her
inability to say the full meaning of B.sc, after
she was asked in an interview recently.
The Instagram queen become the rave of the
moment on social media after she
embarrassingly failed to say the full meaning of
“B.Sc” on international TV.
She was on the HipTV’s show, ‘Trending’
playing
guest – during the show, she was asked to give
the full meaning of B.Sc by the show’s anchor,
Nancy Isime and she boy oh boy did she mess
up.
Ese, who graduated from the College of
Education, Ekiadolor, Edo State, has taken to
her
Snapchat to give reasons for her version of
events, blaming it all on cold feet.

source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/05/why-i-didnt-know-meaning-of-bsc-ese.html?m=1
Re: Why I Didn’t Know The Meaning Of Bsc – Ese Eriata by Jonzingmaster(m): 5:15am On May 29, 2017
okay nah.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Bella Hadid Doing Here? / [press Release] 2friendz Signs With Qiriwire® [@2friendzceleboi] / Sad: Archbishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River Http://channelsnews1.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.