Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here (6142 Views)

Two Very Nice Movies To Watch.. Check Out / Movie: Sex Education – Complete Season 2 And Season 1(ep 1-8) / Jenifer Diary Season 6 Episode 10 - 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here by Irokprincess: 6:02am On May 29, 2017
The IrokoTV app on your smartphone lets you watch your favourite movies and TV shows with a user-friendly feature built to save data on movies – YES! you can download and save movies on your device, then recall and watch offline; no need for additional data.

To get started:

Install iRokoTV from Google play store or iTune store.

Browse through great collections of latest Nigerian and Ghanaian movies and select your favourites.

Subscribe and watch unlimited movies on your phone.

If you need help and have issues to resolve, you can contact princess @whatapp 08055330106

Re: Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here by Warfibabe(f): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2017
rubbish app! always upgrading the app, Always subscribing for every download, even wen u download, u still use ur precious data to watch the movie u used both ur airtime and data to download. movies don't even play most of the time after all the efforts.
always loading contents.
mtcheew .
Re: Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here by Irokprincess: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Am not sure you are using the IrokoTV app... The app is unlimited download once you subscribe to any plan... You download and watch off data ... What is your IrokoTV app version Am sure you are using the old and outdated app
Re: Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here by Warfibabe(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
You are not sure im using the irokotv app, sister abeg wen u begin use irokotv wen u wan start to rake?.there is no old and outdated version in iroko TV. Their app never opens unless you upgrade,and they are always upgrading their app. and what u said about unlimited download is highly false. watch off data? for irokotv?
why am I even still typing? pls go and read ur reviews and see ppl with similar issues all over ur damn page!
I have posted my complaints there too, even though they promised to correct their errors, still same 'ol' stuff.
Re: Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here by Irokprincess: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Contact me on my whatapp .... I will gladly fix the problem for you.

I am on a 1 year plan with IrokoTV and I have never encountered problem with the app.

80%:of those compliant from our page are running a 2days plan with airtime.

Whatapp me @ 08055330106

(1) (Reply)

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page / Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie / Binta N Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.