Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel (28930 Views)

Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure / Israeli Government Monitoring 1 Million Biafran Jews Protest Across Abia State / Biafran Jews Giving Thanks To God For Nnamdi Kanu In A Synagogue In Spain -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by winterfell007(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:

They are the people that are sabotaging this struggle especially their Muslims counterparts. Can't you read the handwriting on the wall ?.

Why are they on every Biafran thread to spew trash ?

We are the very ones sabotaging our effort to achieve the goal. I said it before the yoruba nation are not agitated by secessionist struggles, they look prosperous to me and continue to prosper long after we secede.
Deep in their hearts the yoruba people as well want to leave, but they go about it diplomatically. Stop making it sound like the igbo nation are hateful people, we are not

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
I believe the Yoruba and Hausa / Fulani will live peacefully without the Igbo. They have a lot in common like the religion where Muslims Christians ratio is perhaps 50/50 for the Yoruba. There is also the case of Kwara state where the Yoruba is under the imperial rule of the Hausa / Fulani. Without the Igbo the fear of social / economic domination due to the natural advantage provided by the peculiar egalitarian Igbo culture will be no more. This fear is the main reason for all the tension and the policy of ''hold them down''. Under Yoruba and Hausa confederacy individuals like Dandote, Otedola and their likes will dominate the economic environment while the Igbo will provide equal opportunity for every Igbo who works hard to be like Innoson or Ibeto.

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by gnykelly(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
hungerbad, ipobexposed come and see . Israelis now refer to us as jews
isreal online news or the state of isreal. stop foooling yourself. your dream can never come to pass.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by xcolanto(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2017
Best news ever for the day! The source is a joy for all Igbo lovers to be proud off! Finally the whole world is listening and paying attention to the plight of the Igbo's and the afonja's are spearheading this awareness.

A quote from 50 cents album intro "hustler music"

Like the fire needs the air
I won't burn unless you there
You there x2

You afonja's are the fuel to the fire
You afonja's and almajiris are the air to the fire
Without your hatered and disgust to the biafrains we won't be as popular as we are today!
Biggest thanks to buhari he made KANU a global phenomenon to reckon with. He was just to predictable and fell into the trap set for him by KANU!
Indeed kanu is greater than all almajiris
KANU is greater than all afonja's

Igbo amaka!

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 10:10am On May 29, 2017
my question is..WHY IS THE REST OF NIGERIA SO AFRAID OF THE IGBOS LEAVING NIGERIA?you guys dont like the igbos..you hate them.its obvious online..why not let them go...they are not like the palestines that want to destroy israel..they just want to leave the union..again i dont support that..nigeria should do the right thing and talk to them

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by winterfell007(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Nnamdi Kanu tried to be diplomatic, you people called him names. Afonjas are always speaking from both sides of thier mouth.

Nnamdi Kanu was never diplomatic. He's even the architect of his own misfortune, the man is teaching our people how to be hostile towards other enthic nationalities, that's not right. We need to appeal to their rationality if u ever want to succeed. For the record, NK is to hateful to lead a secessionist struggle. My honest opinion

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by gnykelly(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:

We are the very ones sabotaging our effort to achieve the goal. I said it before the yoruba nation are not agitated by secessionist struggles, they look prosperous to me and continue to prosper long after we secede.
Deep in their hearts the yoruba people as well want to leave, but they go about it diplomatically. Stop making it sound like the igbo nation are hateful people, we are not
the person you quote and majority of you guys here are hateful.senator abiriba that sign bail warrant for kanu, why cant they move motion for the discussion of biafra in the house your leaders are sell out. if yorubas feel agitated [like we are proposing restructuring} we will make it know and achieve it without fighting.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by lakesider(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2017
Isreal dey speak English ?
Stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by ziga: 10:15am On May 29, 2017
Black man and copy copy. Follow follow.

Let us be original na. How many people around the world have adopted any African culture?

How will they? When we have no love for our own thing.

Na only to copy oyinbo man. Na im we know.

Back in the days, when we no sabi anything, e dey alright. But in this day and age? Na wa ooo.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by jayeoba92: 10:23am On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Unity beggars will jump into this thread again as usual to express their fear and agony because they hate hearing anything Biafra

These iddiotss were just born to be very stuppid.
Instead of clamouring to have their own country to avoid the torture they wl go through in the hands of @bokis after Biafrans must have gone, they are busy killing themselves on every Biafran topic.

Hopeless set of human beings.

Umuchineke are unstoppable !!
stop wailing egocentric specie....d fact that we don't disclose our plan doesn't mean we don't have one....abi what's d essence of disclosing ya plan,and in d process of executing u failed? easy does it you know... we have a reputation for not being too blunt or forward not that we are being afrai it's because we know hw to apply wisdom in every situation we found our self. who know what would happen in d next event?
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Agumbaa: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
colossus91:

bro am an[b] ibo[/b] boi but believe me Biafra is nothing but a mirage!!
U will get sense when you grow up to be Igbo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by jayeoba92: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Unity beggars will jump into this thread again as usual to express their fear and agony because they hate hearing anything Biafra

These iddiotss were just born to be very stuppid.
Instead of clamouring to have their own country to avoid the torture they wl go through in the hands of @bokis after Biafrans must have gone, they are busy killing themselves on every Biafran topic.

Hopeless set of human beings.

Umuchineke are unstoppable !!

stop wailing egocentric specie....d fact that we don't disclose our plan doesn't mean we don't have one....abi what's d essence of disclosing ya plan,and in d process of executing u failed? easy does it you know... we have a reputation for not being too blunt or forward not that we are being afrai it's because we know hw to apply wisdom in every situation we found our self. who know what would happen in d next event?
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:
my question is..WHY IS THE REST OF NIGERIA SO AFRAID OF THE IGBOS LEAVING NIGERIA?you guys dont like the igbos..you hate them.its obvious online..why not let them go...they are not like the palestines that want to destroy israel..they just want to leave the union..again i dont support that..nigeria should do the right thing and talk to them

It is always others, they hate us, they would not let us go, they are marginalising us, they are raping our women, they are killing us in the north etc, this victim mentality and bad mouthing others will not get you Biafra. Go to the drawing border, I want you to have Biafra more than I want sweptail rolls, but you guys need to reappraise your strategies, the present one will not work, it will only lead to sorrow, tears and blood, learn from Fela.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by pressplay411(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2017
Lol did I read that right? Biafran Jews actually believe they're descendants from Israel?
#Delusional #AftermathOfSolitaryConfinement #DontDoDrugs #SideEffectsAreExtreme

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 10:29am On May 29, 2017
gnykelly:

isreal online news or the state of isreal. stop foooling yourself. your dream can never come to pass.
i made a right decision after all by removing all my yoruba friends on facebook. you guys are devil

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 10:29am On May 29, 2017
Dumaknesset:

It is always others, they hate us, they would not let us go, they are marginalising us, they are raping our women, they are killing us in the north etc, this victim mentality and bad mouthing others will not get you Biafra. Go to the drawing border, I want you to have Biafra more than I was sweptail rolls, but you guys need to reappraise your strategies, the present one will not work, it will only lead to sorrow, tears and blood, learn from Fela.

all those things you mentioned above like..marginalising,raping and killing in the north...are they true or false?

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Lightening: 10:32am On May 29, 2017
TheAngry1:
There is an unfortunate perception and delusion that needs to be URGENTLY corrected-some IPOB members think that some of us are against separation and that we are 'begging' them to stay; what arrant balderdash! Truth is, many of us in the South-west ceaselessly pray for Biafra to be declared so that these arrogant, narcissistic, criminal-minded and tribalistic bigots would pack up and go to their republic. That day, we would celebrate our new freedom from a self-conceited lot across the learnt and breadth of our 'new' nation. Travel around Africa and see how people daily wish these so-called Biafrans would just leave their countries alone. Nonsense! Jews indeed.

This agony is too much for you. Accept my sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

all those things you mentioned above like..marginalising,raping and killing in the north...are they true or false?

They are true as well as bad mouthing others and playing the victim card.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by colossus91(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2017
Agumbaa:
U will get sense when you grow up to be Igbo. grin
igbo is the language ibo is the tribe oga ominiknowest aka #foolforlife
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 10:36am On May 29, 2017
Dumaknesset:

They are true as well as bad mouthing others and playing the victim card.

well they are the victim even if they use the card now and then..bad mouthing..i do not support that

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by jayeoba92: 10:38am On May 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:
my question is..WHY IS THE REST OF NIGERIA SO AFRAID OF THE IGBOS LEAVING NIGERIA?you guys dont like the igbos..you hate them. IT'S OBVIOUS ONLINE why not let them go...they are not like the palestines that want to destroy israel..they just want to leave the union..again i don't support that..nigeria should do the right thing and talk to them
[left][/left]
say d truth and it shall set u free.....tell lies and you shall die.....OK oya receive ya judgment right away! liar!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Lightening: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
godunia:
Country... .... Biafra
Religion... .. . Judaism
Ojokwu go de weep for what has become of his dream. I wish these children did not bring religion into this movement. if something is wrong with Nigeria and you want to leave what's wrong with Christianity?

The people that brought Christianity (England et al) are the same people that empowered muslin north as the lords over the christian south and backed the same core Muslim north in their bid to exterminate the Biafrans during the war. A Muslim nation could not have done the same to another weaker Muslim nation. So the love of christ they came to preach to us is fake. That is the reason most people are turning to Judaism for real brotherhood.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
I don't get all this schadenfreude. Why should a Yoruba man be concerned by this. The whole first page is full of Yoruba, afonja, ewedu. Like ur calling another tribe for a fight of words by fire by force. Please enjoy ur new-found Jewish status WT pride. grin Lol! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 10:44am On May 29, 2017
jayeoba92:
[left][/left]
say d truth and it shall set u free.....tell lies and you shall die.....OK oya receive ya judgment right away! liar!

i always say this..always be careful when you wish someone evil..some people have back to sender on them...are the igbos not hated in nigeria?is it not obvious online that the igbos are hated?its a known fact that the igbos have never called for the destruction of nigeria like the palestines wants to destroy israel..they just want to leave the union...we all know the judgement u will recieve

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cybernaut(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2017
stevebond007:
Good luck...
Sure Nigeria will miss you when you gone.

But in less than a year we would get over it. (NO MAN IS AN ISLAND)

And please hold a referendum to know how many Igbo's home and abroad support your ambition.

Cos I doubt if you speak for all igbos. SUPPORT RESTRUCTURING NOT CESSATION... Respect to you Mazi Ikeremadu

#noneedtoabuse
#justrespond wisely
quote me anywhere. Nigeria cant restructured and if it happens it will b d same system. Once blood is shed,there is no remedy to restore peace because if Aburi Accord was implemented their will be no blood shed. After 50 years d same elites,old bloody suckers are still asking,preaching,pleading after many years in wilderness,agony,starvation. God has decided for all nigerians at last. Pls keep watching d movie.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by gnykelly(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
i made a right decision after all by removing all my yoruba friends on facebook. you guys are devil
your hatred is legendary hope you and your family are not living in SW. we are liberal and dont want haters

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by GrandGarcon: 10:50am On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:

Nnamdi Kanu was never diplomatic. He's even the architect of his own misfortune, the man is teaching our people how to be hostile towards other enthic nationalities, that's not right. We need to appeal to their rationality if u ever want to succeed. For the record, NK is to hateful to lead a secessionist struggle. My honest opinion
Ah bon? When he went to visit FFK or when he embraced Fayose, you were running your mouths like an engine.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by TheAngry1: 10:50am On May 29, 2017
Lightening:

This agony is too much for you. Accept my sympathy.

You guys just buzz off already!!!!!! I wish you knew how much we pray on your behalf for Biafra to be declared. Just buzzzzz offffffff!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:50am On May 29, 2017
Lightening:

The people that brought Christianity (England et al) are the same people that empowered muslin north as the lords over the christian south and backed the same core Muslim north in their bid to exterminate the Biafrans during the war. A Muslim nation could not have done the same to another weaker Muslim nation. So the love of christ they came to preach to us is fake. That is the reason most people are turning to Judaism for real brotherhood.

I see. So now ur abandoning Christianity. Bcoz d British are not supporting biafra. Got it.

It's funny how u guys have a well crafted answer for every single thing. It's really impressive how u brought in d whole British crowned d Muslim north over d Christian south as a defense for ur conversion to Judaism.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by winterfell007(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2017
madapcmod:

Trash! Diplomatic with Yoruba? Seems u don't stay in Nigeria. These ppl are back stabbers. Pls I rather we stand alone and fight for our survival than stake our freedom on afonja alliance . God forbid! Can't u see how they always try to twart every effort we make. They even hated GEJ bc he gave Igbo's sense of belonging in his govt.

Then be prepared to wail forever because no help is coming from international community. I'm sure u know going to war is not an option.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 10:51am On May 29, 2017
godunia:
Country... .... Biafra
Religion... .. . Judaism
Ojokwu go de weep for what has become of his dream. I wish these children did not bring religion into this movement. if something is wrong with Nigeria and you want to leave what's wrong with Christianity?
who christainity epp! The same christain countries like britian and russia that armed the islamic north huh? we are going back to our root. We are going to worship Chukwu Abiama the way Gad worshipped. We will build the biggest temple made only of stone and rock in africa for CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA for delivering us from this bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:52am On May 29, 2017
You're serious clowns if you think Israel takes y'all serious as Jews.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.