Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel (28919 Views)

Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure / Israeli Government Monitoring 1 Million Biafran Jews Protest Across Abia State / Biafran Jews Giving Thanks To God For Nnamdi Kanu In A Synagogue In Spain -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2017
cybernaut:
quote me anywhere. Nigeria cant restructured and if it happens it will b d same system. Once blood is shed,there is no remedy to restore peace because if Aburi Accord was implemented their will be no blood shed. After 50 years d same elites,old bloody suckers are still asking,preaching,pleading after many years in wilderness,agony,starvation. God has decided for all nigerians at last. Pls keep watching d movie.

Who brought bloodshed into the Nigerian government? Who spilled d first blood?

It was d igbos. Every action has an opposite reaction. Very important law in physics.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 10:54am On May 29, 2017
Michel2013:
chai afonja church agbasaa!
my brother, the number of Biafrans going to all these fake yoruba churches will reduce.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
my brother, the number of Biafrans going to all these fake yoruba churches will reduce.

You take this kind of mindset to church and you wonder why God has not picked your call.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Ziluxger: 11:04am On May 29, 2017
Akoja360:
kanu didnt strategize his moves wisely..after all this forced display of alliance to a jewish custom he is in no way related to wont win the support of isreal..isreal would never make a move that is against its favour ,they are cunning ,smart and highly pragmatic thats what have made them flourish for thousands of years while others countries perish around them..thinking isreal would feel indepted to the course of biafra over all these display is realy foolish..
Are you 100% sure of this your submission or you are guessing?

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:
Unserious comedians, since when did anyone in d east become a Jew? Just a tactic brought by their director to court the support of Israel for their agitation.

I bet you 99% of these guys just bought these Jewish attire for the drama. If you ask them I bet you they don't know the first thing about judaism.
you mean these people are fake?

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by lekbel09(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2017
I want to use this medium to correct the erroneous thinking of the igbos who feel that the west are interested in opposing biafra as this is not true. the biafrans feel that we are always tackling them on ipob matters if they want to go the government should give them the referendum that they are seeking for because yorubas on nairaland are making it seem as if we are scared of seperation ,so i enjoin my fellow omo odua to stop interfering in matters concerning biafra as this would go a long way in showing that we do not care .Nigeria or no Nigeria yorubas have proved time and again that we are stronger as a group, if the biafran dream us actualised then so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2017
TheAngry1:
There is an unfortunate perception and delusion that needs to be URGENTLY corrected-some IPOB members think that some of us are against separation and that we are 'begging' them to stay; what arrant balderdash! Truth is, many of us in the South-west ceaselessly pray for Biafra to be declared so that these arrogant, narcissistic, criminal-minded and tribalistic bigots would pack up and go to their republic. That day, we would celebrate our new freedom from a self-conceited lot across the learnt and breadth of our 'new' nation. Travel around Africa and see how people daily wish these so-called Biafrans would just leave their countries alone. Nonsense! Jews indeed.
I see pain... Raw undiluted pain!

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by dragunov: 11:18am On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Unity beggars will jump into this thread again as usual to express their fear and agony because they hate hearing anything Biafra

These iddiotss were just born to be very stuppid.
Instead of clamouring to have their own country to avoid the torture they wl go through in the hands of @bokis after Biafrans must have gone, they are busy killing themselves on every Biafran topic.

Hopeless set of human beings.

Umuchineke are unstoppable !!

Now that they have pressed 'like ' for you massively, can you please buzz off?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Cooly100: 11:18am On May 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

we always curse the hausas and call them ABOKIS...but those guys are smarter than the combination of igbos and yorubas....they know how to twist and run nigeria..remember they are born to rule...you know nigeria dont like when people talk..they will come to the table when the wahala start..i support u and the time to talk is now

The north are not smart...What you call smartness here is their use of violence and terror...They introduced the SHARIA movement to distablise OBJ's government...They also upgraded Boko during GEJ's reign...If the whole south used the same methods...they would have called for talks to discuss the furture of the country...BUT I don't subscribe to terror...things should be done in a civilized way, like the use of refrendum....and other democratic processes...

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by biztip: 11:24am On May 29, 2017
TheAngry1:
There is an unfortunate perception and delusion that needs to be URGENTLY corrected-some IPOB members think that some of us are against separation and that we are 'begging' them to stay; what arrant balderdash! Truth is, many of us in the South-west ceaselessly pray for Biafra to be declared so that these arrogant, narcissistic, criminal-minded and tribalistic bigots would pack up and go to their republic. That day, we would celebrate our new freedom from a self-conceited lot across the learnt and breadth of our 'new' nation. Travel around Africa and see how people daily wish these so-called Biafrans would just leave their countries alone. Nonsense! Jews indeed.
if so wht efforts have u made in order for it to happen. nwokem stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cybernaut(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2017
janellemonae:

It was d igbos. Every action has an opposite reaction. Very important law in physics.
calm down and b a good listen. Killing of igbo people started frm 1945. Pls research ur work vry well and read crises in jos 1945.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Cooly100: 11:29am On May 29, 2017
janellemonae:

How old are you gullible character. The killings in the north started before 1953. The coup was a militray thing. Did the military guys took permission from the Igbos to kill those leaders...? What led to the coup? Was it not part of the riot in the Wild, wild West...Please check your facts before you display your ignorance in the public...

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 11:30am On May 29, 2017
Cooly100:

The north are not smart...What you call smartness here is their use of violence and terror...They introduced the SHARIA movement to distablise OBJ's government...They also upgraded Boko during GEJ's reign...If the whole south used the same methods...they would have called for talks to discuss the furture of the country...BUT I don't subscribe to terror...things should be done in a civilized way, like the use of refrendum....and other democratic processes...

yea referendum

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Valkyr: 11:36am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/biafran-jews-mark-50-years-since-failed-bid-for-independence/

Biafran Jews are only suffering anti-biafra. Till them undergo some anti-Semitism
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 11:37am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:

they look VERY VERY VERY VERY REAL TO ME

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by UncleJudax(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
teekay213:
50 years of failure.
You mean Lord Luggard marriage?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 11:42am On May 29, 2017
gnykelly:

your hatred is legendary hope you and your family are not living in SW. we are liberal and dont want haters
don't judge me cos you don't know the reasons for my action. A supposedly friend of mine Bimbo had to stop talking to me way back in 2013 or thereabout simply because i told her i support the disintegration of this useless, God-forsaken,islamic entity called the nigeria. The same thing with another yoruba guy Kazeem.....So, since you guys are against my freedom, i don't think i should have anything to do with you.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by DATMAT(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2017
seun this hatred to yoruba nation is totally abysmal, little wonder the igbos hav no respect for their elders, nobody is holding you guys down Pls go, calling the YORUBA afonja is totally not acceptable, owner of this forum should take good measure to this children of Hatred

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 11:59am On May 29, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Do you know TB Joshua is a Jew, they even offered him land to situate his headquarters, every member of scoan is a Jew. Deal with it.

Jew for where? Lagos? Why him no speak Jewish.
Bunch of jokers
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
Have ever heard of or seen these people before now?
Of course these are all ipob members, if they can dress in biafran flag attire wats difficult in doing the same in Jewish attire. Bunch of jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Cry me a river Afonja.

For ur info I'm a full blooded deltan
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Segibambo(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afonjas/Unity beggars won't stay out of this now o

They are already to masturbate on the issue gan self. Dem do una grin

Wow! "Gan self", I'm surprised you agitate for biafra.
Your diction clearly states your acceptance to a unified Nigeria and an obvious alignment to cultural diversity.

I'm on the wall on this matter, but I can't help but reply to this.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
cybernaut:
calm down and b a good listen. Killing of igbo people started frm 1945. Pls research ur work vry well and read crises in jos 1945.

Lol! U mean d lies u frauds are taught to teach when anyone talks about ur murderous coup. Bunch of liars. I'm surprised u didn't add d video of sardauna saying he only wants foreigners & northerners as head of Nigerian parastatals. Dts another one of ur excuses for ur murderous coup.
Along with trying to release awolowo from prison as another reason for d coup.
So many lies. Hard to keep up.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 29, 2017
Ask Beyonce... She depicted the story of "Igbo Landing"..We would rather die than become slaves..

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:

For ur info I'm a full blooded deltan

Get the fucck out of herrrrree meennn, shiiit. Afonja...Goddamnit

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Get the fucck out of herrrrree meennn, shiiit. Afonja...Goddamnit
Believe it or not

Eyaaaa!! E dey painee u gagaa

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by femolii: 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
If we ask u people now to live yorubas lands to ur red mud region u people will be crying like a baby useless set of people. shouting biafra as if they are really ready to go, they are still trooping down to north n west on daily bases but they want to go lets see if kanu will librate u people first (OSUS SHILDREN) .
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 1:00pm On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:

Have ever heard of or seen these people before now?
Of course these are all ipob members, if they can dress in biafran flag attire wats difficult in doing the same in Jewish attire. Bunch of jokers
that's why we advise that you travel and leave that oshogbo for once. you don't stay in those IDP camps and know what is happening in other parts of the country

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by macluvph1(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
colossus91:

bro am an ibo boi but believe me Biafra is nothing but a mirage!!

Cry me a river, from the way your write up sound. you aren't any ibo.

No be today we begin hausa man and sword.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Agumbaa: 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
colossus91:

igbo is the language
ibo is the tribe oga ominiknowest aka #foolforlife

Taa gbafuo there.
Just accept you fvcked up.
Efulefu.

Igbo is Igbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over The Armed Forces Council Meeting(photos) / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.