Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Seven Social Media Hacks Graduates Can Use To Land Their First Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seven Social Media Hacks Graduates Can Use To Land Their First Job (16036 Views)

5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job / 5 Productive Things Nigerian Graduates Can Do During Weekends / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Seven Social Media Hacks Graduates Can Use To Land Their First Job by Mattin(m): 4:57am On Oct 29, 2021
My N600k Per Month Income Plan

Back in 2012, I had a dream of moving to Lekki and improving my lifestyle.

So, I wrote down a list of what my expenses would be on a daily basis so I can have an idea of how much I have to make in a month to live the improved lifestyle I wanted.

The list went like this:

- 3 bedroom flat in Lekki - (N1.5m/yr or N4,200 daily)
- Toyota Camry – N2 Million or N5,480 daily
- Food and Domestics – N3,000 daily
- Wardrobe – N45k/month or N1500 daily
- Internet connection – N15k/month or N500 daily
- Fuel (petrol, gas and kerosene) – N1000 daily
- Books – N500 daily
- DSTV – N15k/month or N500 daily
- Savings/Anonymous - N3,000 daily
--------------------------------
TOTAL - N19,680 daily
---------------------------------

I approximated everything to N20,000 per day.

Which also meant I needed an income flow of N600,000 a month.

The only problem was my average income at the time was N300,000 per month.

So, what did I do?

I set up a new online business that added an extra N400,000 a month to my income.

The interesting part is that it only took me N40,000 and 2 weeks to set up this new business from my house on the Lagos mainland.

This new business was successful because I followed a simple and proven business blueprint.

This same blueprint was what I used to start another online business that made N700k in 5 days when I wanted to travel to Brazil for the 2014 world cup.

Ever since I told this story at a recent seminar, many people have been asking me to show them how this online blueprint works.

As a result, I have promise to share the ebook that explains how to set up an online business using this blueprint step by step and 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year.

And the ebook is free.

Contact me to get yours.
Re: Seven Social Media Hacks Graduates Can Use To Land Their First Job by Mattin(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Social Media and Internet have blessed a lot of youths and turn a lot to millionaire legally.

Search and learn a profitable digital skill today and see your finances change forever.

Courses like: Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Data Analysis, Copywriting, Video Editing etc

Get to work!

I teach Affiliate Marketing free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Which Reliable Loan App Can Give Me 30k Without Collateral? / Mercy Corps April 2018 Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.