Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE (5839 Views)

Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by bobnatlo(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
They are liars just like CNN and BBC
They just post news without verifying maybe it's real or fake
They are just set of useless people like AJ,CNN and BBC

Hahaha I laugh In Zulu!!
So u don't know that nland is also a blog
How come u are believing them against others.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by Sugarcious(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

Like your brain is brainless grin grin grin
Old enough to be your senior brother
Oya go and buy wetin dem send you
Ode
Smh I dont waste words with lunatics. How on earth can a brain be brainless? No its a head that is brainless like yours. Go get a job.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by seunny4lif(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin
Bro pray you get a job
Lol
See who need a job telling person to go look for one grin grin grin
Only on Nairaland
Ode
Sugarcious:
Smh I dont waste words with lunatics. How on earth can a brain be brainless? No its a head that is brainless like yours. Go get a job.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by seunny4lif(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2017
bobnatlo:

Hahaha I laugh In Zulu!!
So u don't know that nland is also a blog
How come u are believing them against others.
Bro
I know what I mean
Yes Nairaland is or not
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by mosthilarious(f): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Not all the points are true
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Anyone planning to invest in blogging should try and believe everything the OP holistically pointed out.
Such a nice guy.
Meanwhile, check my signature if you wish to become a Bulk SMS Reseller for a token.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by seunlly(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
smartty68:
10. Bloggers don't steal other people's contents
A very big fat lie, they're experts when it comes to copy/paste
including you kid.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Why are some bloggers taking this post personal?
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by ivolt: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
They are liars just like CNN and BBC
They just post news without verifying maybe it's real or fake
Most of them are just set of useless people like AJ,CNN and BBC

Sorry, who made you like this ?
Get well soon.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by seunny4lif(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin
Olodo somebody grin grin
You sick before grin grin
ivolt:

Sorry, who made you like this ?
Get well soon.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by SmartyPants(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Seriously sad. I'm really trying my best not to say something bad now. No 2 and 3. Very incorrect. You that is more intelligent than bloggers you can't spell cyberstalking.. Better carry ya post comot here

You failed to note that the chap is a blogger himself cheesy

He wasn't trying to say bloggers are unintelligent, he was trying to say that people think all bloggers are super smart but really that is not the case because bloggers are just regular people.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by Fox14(f): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2017
How did this even get to front page. smh.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by venex(f): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
fabblog1900:
just hope the newbies.....aspiring bloggers are reading this

Ire Aderinokun is sponsoring 5 dedicated Nigerian women to complete a Udacity Nanodegree of their choice. Read here
https:///06aS1T
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by hnworisa(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pengician:
9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers

1. Bloggers are super individuals.
Big lie.

2. Blogger are intelligent people.
Another lie.

3. Bloggers command respect.
Fat lie. Anyone can command respect via his/her packaging.

4. Bloggers are very pompous.
Another lie. Everyone is pompous to an extent.

5. Each time people visit a website the owner of the website gets paid
Substandard lie.
A very big fat lie.

6. Bloggers can make and mar your image on the blogosphere
Not far from the truth though. But, you can sue for cyberstocking. It's a crime to publish what is not true about anyone.

7. Blogging is a short term investment
Big lie.
Blogging is a long term investment. Is either you make it in the long run or fade away.

8. Maintaining a website is very easy
A lie from the pit of hell.
It is a herculean task to maintain a website.

9. Blogging fetch money like no other business
Don't believe this please.
Ask successful bloggers. It brings money slow and steady in a long term investment if followed up with great determination.

© SIR A-ONE

True esp. No 5 i hate hearing wen people say that.
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by jackstine(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pengician:
9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers

1. Bloggers are super individuals.
Big lie.

2. Blogger are intelligent people.
Another lie.

3. Bloggers command respect.
Fat lie. Anyone can command respect via his/her packaging.

4. Bloggers are very pompous.
Another lie. Everyone is pompous to an extent.

5. Each time people visit a website the owner of the website gets paid
Substandard lie.
A very big fat lie.

6. Bloggers can make and mar your image on the blogosphere
Not far from the truth though. But, you can sue for cyberstocking. It's a crime to publish what is not true about anyone.

7. Blogging is a short term investment
Big lie.
Blogging is a long term investment. Is either you make it in the long run or fade away.

8. Maintaining a website is very easy
A lie from the pit of hell.
It is a herculean task to maintain a website.

9. Blogging fetch money like no other business
Don't believe this please.
Ask successful bloggers. It brings money slow and steady in a long term investment if followed up with great determination.

© SIR A-ONE

Super true talk
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by DavidTheGeek: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
ednut1:
Most Nigerian bloggers have a special place in hell
You know that cuz you just returned from hell?
Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by ipreach: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

Re: 9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE by Pengician(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2023
seunny4lif:

Like your brain is brainless grin grin grin
Old enough to be your senior brother
Oya go and buy wetin dem send you
Ode

Chai 😀😄😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Selling Data Bundle Online / Why You Should Not Participate In Free Blogging / The Youngest Blogger In Nigeria Is Only 13!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.