Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Semi-final Interview For Insight - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Semi-final Interview For Insight (818 Views)

MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Insight Final Interview / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Semi-final Interview For Insight by sopesupi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2007
hey guys just got a txt from insight short listing me for the semi- final interview!!! good luck to the rest of you guys, pleaase endeavor to have breakfast because of our experience the last time,
GOD IS WITH US, FOR IT OUR TURN TO EXCEL AND SUCCEED
Re: Semi-final Interview For Insight by Nttinghill(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2007
Nna-mehn! No be God!

Am happy for you and everyone else who got the invitation. I too got it and am really looking forward to working with Insight. After my last experience I am convinced it is where I would love to work.

Uwa'bu pawpaw mehn -- yooo!

See you there.

Komesia

Notting_hill, am out.
Re: Semi-final Interview For Insight by uncfemmy: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2007
Hello, I took part in the VIGOROUS interview on that saturday and i had faith i'd be recalled but 'haven't gotten a message yet like you guys. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Consulting Agents Everywhere! What Do We Do? / Is It Good To Gate Crash At Test Venues / South East Nim Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.