Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Do I Lose Weight When I Eat More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Lose Weight When I Eat More (766 Views)

Don’t Expect To Lose Weight When You Build Fat Burning Muscles; Expect This… / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Lose Weight When I Eat More by ushealthjournal: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
Are you missing your periods?

If the weight loss is healthy, then one should not see major adjustments in the period's cycle. But if it does then that means you are not consuming the right amount of calories. This can affect your periods to be irregular and can be a major problem in your family life as well.

Having headaches

The brain needs glucose in our blood to function well. The glucose comes to your blood from carbohydrates. When you limit your carbs and calories too much, then your brain gets affected and it gets started from energy. This brings you shakiness and dizziness or sometimes feeling too much of lightness in your head. This can impact on your day today activities and it is important that you have some idea about what is going on.

Need to nap all the time?

If you are in the need of napping instead of hitting the gym that needs to be something you have to be careful about. That means you are not having enough energy and your body is feeling too much of tiredness. This way it can effect on your motivation levels.

Irritable

If you get angry all the time and has the feeling of being irritated, that is where you know that something is not right. When one gets hungry and angry that is not the best combination. The more you restrict your calories, the more you feel hungry and that can impact on your mood in big time.

You don’t enjoy your meals anymore

When you eat salads every day and you don’t see any change in your diet, that can leave you unhappy. When you are not excited about your meals anymore with time it becomes irritating to eat and lose of appetitive. It’s important that we don’t stick only to salad and green but have some grains and healthier fats and good protein added. This will make you have larger portions which can help to solve your issues of not eating much. When you are not happy with your meals, that makes you feel unsatisfied and the feeling that you have not eaten.

Bottom line

So, all in all, it is important that we have a healthy balance in our foods which makes you emotionally and physically fit. The impact of having a tight diet to become thinner can sometimes impact adversely. If you have the symptoms mentioned above, that might be an indication that you are not having a healthy diet and that it is slowly impacting your moods. It is a signal to inform you that you have to watch out and start reconsidering your diet plans.
So, all the best for your healthy diet plans. Enjoy a healthy meal which makes you happy in the end of e day.

Read everything is to know about CLA Safflower Oil benefits, side-effects, and uses on USHealthJournal.com

https://www.ushealthjournal.com/cla-safflower-oil-review/

Re: Why Do I Lose Weight When I Eat More by youngest85(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2017
V

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Curly My Hair / Must Read! Benefits Of Warm Water. / My Lupus Story - Symptoms! (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.