Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit (471 Views)

We Have The Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit In The Industry 19% / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card At The Highest Rate On Nairaland And Get Instant Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 10:47am On May 29, 2017
If you're a salary earner and an Entrepreneur with your business duly registered with CAC and you're in need of loans up to about 2.5m, you're on to the right person.

Also, my Financial institution offers up to 22% interest rate on fixed deposit for a minimum of 6 months. Kindly reach me as we can discuss over lunch on the above about our interest rate and repayment mode.
Again I know we're Nigerians, so relax no fee is required to process loans for you.
Kindly reach me...
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by slyng(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2017
No contacts
Re: Get Easy Access To Loans And Highest Rate On Fixed Deposit by gracespeaks: 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
slyng:
No contacts
kindly reach me @ kukosworld@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Freelancing In 2017 / Www.swurr.net......(safest Place To Invest Your Bitcoin) / Bitcoin Vs Gold Vs USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.