Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) (42522 Views)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / Emzor Reacts To BBC Documentary. Sacks Sales Rep. / Lagos Area Boys Shoot Police Officer Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by Konskott(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2017
While Ambode is busy giving Lagos a good name, so called area boys are hellbent on giving the mega city a bad name. Ambode will fail if he doesn't clear these hoodlums from the streets of Lagos. They are nuisances to peace and business growth.
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
josielewa:
so u boasting about the level of stupidity in warri..i can understand you are from warri......no vex...stupid

Eyah see if u don't understand issues pls next time shut up cz u are disgracing ur lineage, now listen again.Warri boys are the ultimate when it comes to stuffs like this but they don't go to a world media platform to beat chest like ur pple just did...like tinubu like followers.so agbaya go look bush
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Dey dere make pant dey wear you! Warri boys dey lag dey tidy Agbero steadily,What figure of speech be dat? grin grin..Tell your Warri boys make dem no pay Agbero's Owomida...warri no be lagos and lagos no be warri..

Only warri fit understand lingual,if u wan take lecture on our yarns make u talk rather talking as if u smoke dry shit.As for una agbero my guy dem nor reach!
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
akanbiaa:
Easier said than done, they only go to shops of those they feel they can cheat and go scot free.

The shops of Ndi Igbo cry
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by Ishilove: 4:29pm On May 29, 2017
oyb:
Is this not louis theroux's law and disorder in lagos?

This documentary is over five years old.

We had a good laugh over it

Mc oluomo, kai officials, the whole works

Plus some of the OPs getting their illegal 4x4 containers demolished.

4x4?
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by abimic(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
Anyone who crosses his part knowingly or unknowingly would be killed by him... That's disheartening.... . What sort of person goes about saying that. ..? only God can save us in this country.
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
lofty900:
it's not only in the yoruba land, even SS and SW have agboros that disturb drivers and shop owners
yes oo! we don show

Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
yungengr:
afonjas and gangstar are like v5&6
if their old man goes by jagaban,what do you expect from lesser urchins
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by internetgangste: 7:27pm On May 29, 2017
I saw this 4 years ago
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by labonita1(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
funny enough they call themselves leaders of tomorrow
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Eyah see if u don't understand issues pls next time shut up cz u are disgracing ur lineage, now listen again.Warri boys are the ultimate when it comes to stuffs like this but they don't go to a world media platform to beat chest like ur pple just did...like tinubu like followers.so agbaya go look bush
you have said it all....warri has the highest level of stupid acting boys.....warri boys are the ultimate...now i understand well.....
zeusdgrt:

you have said it all....warri has the highest level of stupid acting boys.....warri boys are the ultimate...now i understand well.....
zeusdgrt:

Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2017
josielewa:
you have said it all....warri has the highest level of stupid acting boys.....warri boys are the ultimate...now i understand well..... you have said it all....warri has the highest level of stupid acting boys.....warri boys are the ultimate...now i understand well..... you have said it all....warri has the highest level of stupid acting boys.....warri boys are the ultimate...now i understand well.....

Go sleep,u nor get word to talk
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by asumo12: 7:31am On May 30, 2017
wristbangle:
They need to arrest and lock this miscreants at alagbon prison with immediate effect though the video looks staged. Old documentary

Yes old documentary... Not fake tho...

Titled "life and disorder in Lagos state" I got a copy then
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Go sleep,u nor get word to talk
e pain am
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
e pain am

U be learner
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:
U be learner
e pain am wella....
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
e pain am wella....
Keep bleeding grin
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Keep bleeding grin
i tell u say i get injury....e pain am....no cry ooo
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
i tell u say i get injury....e pain am....no cry ooo

See blood o
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:

See blood o
i know a fool will reply this.....e still pain am....see tears...
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
i know a fool will reply this.....e still pain am....see tears...

Cry me a river,cry me a river,crybaby,oh what a deep wound to thy soul,be of good share,they mouth is thy problem, control and ye shall be always unhurt. Sorry sha u called yourself a fool by replying.Bye kiddo
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Cry me a river,cry me a river,crybaby,oh what a deep wound to thy soul,be of good share,they mouth is thy problem, control and ye shall be always unhurt. Bye kiddo
e pain amm.....
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Cry me a river,cry me a river,crybaby,oh what a deep wound to thy soul,be of good share,they mouth is thy problem, control and ye shall be always unhurt. Bye kiddo
e pain am again
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
e pain am again
Regulated to only three words grin,when u never learn beef u wan jump enter kpomor,shoe get size,learn beef finish then kpomor and enter shaking then we can talk. grin
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Regulated to only three words grin,when u never learn beef u wan jump enter kpomor,shoe get size,learn beef finish then kpomor and enter shaking then we can talk. grin
learn beef....no wonder you are from warri...u must be high on that cheap substance...e still pain am....
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2017
josielewa:
learn beef....no wonder you are from warri...u must be high on that cheap substance...e still pain am....

U need it kiddo cz ur words dry like cabin biscuit, even ur "e pain am "wen u just learn from me be like thank you for my page grin.
Re: Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) by josielewa(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2017
zeusdgrt:

U need it kiddo cz ur words dry like cabin biscuit, even ur "e pain am "wen u just learn from me be like thank you for my page grin.
e pain am again and again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.